Forum › Inversion discussion

joined Dec 21, 2016

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

I can try cleaning em and TSing em for ya. Recently I did do some cleaningwork for a Nanatsu Fuji work (which has yet to be translated) but I'm still kinda new to this but I could try my best

It doesn't seem to be particularly hard because there's not much text outside of baloons and the occasional SFX.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Oh gawd~ so hawt and beautiful

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

hehe nice

joined Jul 23, 2021

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

I can try cleaning em and TSing em for ya. Recently I did do some cleaningwork for a Nanatsu Fuji work (which has yet to be translated) but I'm still kinda new to this but I could try my best

Sure thing, I'm down to work with anyone. All we need is OrangePekoe or another raw provider on board and we can start. Discord work for you?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

tima is horny and saika is cute

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I love the art style, it reminds me of watercolor. And the nip sucking scenes looked so good.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

MASTERPIECE 900/10

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

Came to say the thing

Sure thing, I'm down to work with anyone. All we need is OrangePekoe or another raw provider on board and we can start. Discord work for you?

Yea, absolutely. Just contact Pekoe (Orange Pekoe#0863) since I'm already up in her DMs, on Discord. Just cleaned the first 10 chapters and sent em to her, so they're ready to go!

last edited at Oct 18, 2021 1:58PM by OrangePekoe

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manwhas would also be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Edit: eyooo I think I hit a nerve with some folks … nothing wrong with liking normal yuri manga as I still have my fav yuri mangas which I heartily and hold dear. I’m simply saying that I have develop a love for GL manwhas better because they are refreshing. Recently (aside from some good handful of exceptions of adult life yuri mangas) most of the GL from Japan fall dry and always have the whole school girl factor which I’ve grown tired off. Not saying I still find some good handful of GL mangas that I genuinely enjoy. But there is a lot more variety with GL manwhas.

Can you recommend me any good Yuri Manhwas? I've read a couple, but I am interesting in reading a lot more. I'd appreciate it :)

last edited at Oct 18, 2021 1:20PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manwhas would also be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Edit: eyooo I think I hit a nerve with some folks … nothing wrong with liking normal yuri manga as I still have my fav yuri mangas which I heartily and hold dear. I’m simply saying that I have develop a love for GL manwhas better because they are refreshing. Recently (aside from some good handful of exceptions of adult life yuri mangas) most of the GL from Japan fall dry and always have the whole school girl factor which I’ve grown tired off. Not saying I still find some good handful of GL mangas that I genuinely enjoy. But there is a lot more variety with GL manwhas.

Can you recommend me any good Yuri Manhwas? I've read a couple, but I am interesting in reading a lot more. I'd appreciate it :)

Which ones have you read, thus far? I can give you good recommendations since I've read like all of em

joined Sep 2, 2021

THE ARTSTYLE IS SO BREATHTAKING I WAS PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME FHRIDBDNDBDKBDSBSJSBS IT DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO HAVE DIALOGUES DJDDJFBJDBDKDSJAHSJABA THE FACES ARE VERY EXPRESSIVE IN A SUBTLE WAY AND IT'S REALLY NICE AND CUTE EBFJDBSKDBSKNAJSHSA AAAAAAAAAAAA THANK U SO MUCH I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW

20211027_141250
joined Jun 18, 2021

sexual tension was crazy in this one

joined Oct 10, 2021

I remember I loved Fluttering Feelings so much, after finishing it I couldn't enjoy any other manhwas anymore

This! Thank you for mentioning it. I felt like I was the only fool still carrying a torch in my heart for that series even after knowing nothing's gonna come of it.

That said, I enjoy the sensuality of manwha too. I really am tired of school girls falling in love. Though, it's a great starting off point. 10 years of reading the same stuff, does get monotonous.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm not usually into PWP, but this is some good stuff right here.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

THE ARTSTYLE IS SO BREATHTAKING I WAS PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME FHRIDBDNDBDKBDSBSJSBS IT DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO HAVE DIALOGUES DJDDJFBJDBDKDSJAHSJABA THE FACES ARE VERY EXPRESSIVE IN A SUBTLE WAY AND IT'S REALLY NICE AND CUTE EBFJDBSKDBSKNAJSHSA AAAAAAAAAAAA THANK U SO MUCH I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW

This is how I want to post comments on this site 99% of the time but then I redo them without the caps lock in fear of any rules about spam. But this is literally what my heart screams out when I see good yuri.

Sometimes I still comment with caps lock though because IT'S JUST TOO GOOD AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY. I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is how I want to post comments on this site 99% of the time but then I redo them without the caps lock in fear of any rules about spam. But this is literally what my heart screams out when I see good yuri.

Sometimes I still comment with caps lock though because IT'S JUST TOO GOOD AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY. I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE.

Amen to that

joined Jun 11, 2021

Probably one of my favorite works on this site. Its just too good. Sex scenes in other yuri feel so inadequate after reading it. And the very last page makes me feel so many things I love it so much

joined Mar 1, 2022

found this on tiktok and they said the characters looks like jiminjeong/winrina sooo i'mma read it later, i know this manga will be really good

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The only redeeming quality of the mangaka is the gorgeous drawing style. No need for any dialog, like a silent movie. As for plot or lewdness...that is kind of disappointing.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I don’t understand the story…but the art is indeed nice!

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Need more of the relationship...

To reply you must either login or sign up.