Forum › Liberty discussion

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I hate reading these stories about this really sweet girl that gets completely stomped on by some selfish bitch, it makes me go into kill mode, I will kill whoever hurts the mc, she's too good and precious for this world.

joined Aug 20, 2021

for everyone said that they want maki leave/split with liz, that is impossible seriously IMPOSSIBLE !! why ? coz the night maki see she got cheated in front of her eyes, and she want to slap the girl but got stopped by liz. you know what ? she only got 1 MISSCALL from liz yess only "1 !!" but maki thinking "ahhh i want to hear her voice" not even a single angry emotion come up. hahahaha so fuking hilarious in here we can already assume maki is a spinless n a masocist that got turn on while getting NTR-ed in front of her.

here my theory for the end story will be :

liz will get dumped again then cry to maki as if nothing happen then telling maki her tragic story, then maki will just said "ohh poor my sweetie liz, even you have gangbang with alot of woman/man in front of me i will still love you because i am just a spineless human who love got NTR-ed in front my eyes while do nothing and getting HORNY"

then they happily ever after while liz getting raped multiple time in their room and maki watched on the side.

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 1:29PM

Lecture De Cendre
joined May 10, 2021

Dont get near my Maki Baby u Liz shit

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

At least Maki tried to slap someone here. Granted, she aimed for the wrong person (I mean, seriously, if you catch your lover cheating on you and you opt for a slap, you slap the lover, not the other party, right?). If memory serves, when she caught her ex-girlfriend red-handed doing pretty much the same thing as Liz here, Maki just... did nothing, continued to date her, and was eventually dumped herself by the aforementioned cheating girlfriend. So all things considered, this is a step up for her.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Warning: Another load of (highly predictable) horseshit incoming. Featuring a bunch of obvious exposition and a stupid cliffhanger. Top quote: [Liz thinking about Maki]: “She accepted everything about me. I could be myself by her side.” Yeah, there’s the f*cking problem right there.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I read the new chapter somewhere else and I'm speechless. How is it even possible for this manga to be so utterly bad?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I read the new chapter somewhere else and I'm speechless. How is it even possible for this manga to be so utterly bad?

It's true--this is a special kind of dreadful. I'll have more specific things to say when everyone else can join in the fun. But I still suspect a lot of it has to do with something I've mentioned before: the enormous gap between how readers are obviously intended to feel about the characters and how we actually feel about them.

Author: Love this complex, conflicted, tragic character. Audience: Character needs to DIAF a half dozen chapters ago.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Based logic : "Why does it matter i'm married with a kid ? We can't make a baby". Izumi trying her best to make the senpai antipathic as possible.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Aaah this manga is legendary truly

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

So who was with Maki at the end? Can't remember much from this dumpsterfire but if we actually get an ending where Maki moves on and finds another partner while singer girl can go fuck off I'll be happy enough for enduring the ride.

Not that it will happen but alas, one can dream.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Transcendental.

joined Jun 6, 2021

I think that people who write stuff of this sort are themselves either unfaithful people trying further to normalize infidelity, or victims of infidelity trying to rationalize their continued attachments to their abusers.

In reality, partners or objects of affection who are persistently abusive don't wake up one day, and stories that pretend otherwise are corrosive.

joined Jun 6, 2021

So who was with Maki at the end?

That's a friend who had been trying to get Maki to be proactive in her relationship with Liz.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So who was with Maki at the end? Can't remember much from this dumpsterfire but if we actually get an ending where Maki moves on and finds another partner while singer girl can go fuck off I'll be happy enough for enduring the ride.

Pretty sure that’s the Lolita friend-chan (Tsucchi?), who has had a major character-design makeover since Chapter 2.

No, it’s an almost sure bet that we’ll get a near-term flashback showing that the friend is just consoling Maki about “losing” Liz. (I’d put the chances of “Now that Liz is out of the picture, I, long-time platonic friend, will now confess” at less than 5%. But it’s not completely impossible, being gratuitous drama and all.)

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 8:45AM

joined Jun 6, 2021

Chapter 17 page 6, for those seeking to identify the shorter girl hugging Maki.

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

fucking bitch

joined Nov 9, 2021

istg I've never felt hatred this much in my life

joined Nov 9, 2021

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS MANGA ???????????? BRO MY HEAD IS GONNA BLOW UP ISTG

joined Nov 9, 2021

maki can fuck me honestly be with me bae I'll be loyal

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Liz is truly disgusting, thinking she can cheat on her girlfriend and then just come running back when things don't go her way. If Maki ends up taking her back, I am going have an aneurysm.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chapter 17 page 6, for those seeking to identify the shorter girl hugging Maki.

The friend's height and weight seems to have fluctuated a fair amount since her initial introduction:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liberty_ch02#2

If Maki ends up taking her back, I am going have an aneurysm.

Please don't, because that result has always been baked into this arc from the start. Otherwise Garbage-senpai would have been given some glimmer of a redeeming quality to make it so Liz would have a real reason to choose her besides "She's your cool, hot ex-girlfriend who continues to shit on you."

Inevitability in this one is nothing if not inevitable.

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 9:18AM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

The author actually chose the horseback riding as one of her good memories, I cant even

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god I stopped reading this manga a while ago and was like hmm I wonder if it's gotten any better, I'll check out the comments and like. Wow this story truly gets only negative reviews huh. It's almost funny how much everyone hates this one

joined Nov 9, 2021

for everyone said that they want maki leave/split with liz, that is impossible seriously IMPOSSIBLE !! why ? coz the night maki see she got cheated in front of her eyes, and she want to slap the girl but got stopped by liz. you know what ? she only got 1 MISSCALL from liz yess only "1 !!" but maki thinking "ahhh i want to hear her voice" not even a single angry emotion come up. hahahaha so fuking hilarious in here we can already assume maki is a spinless n a masocist that got turn on while getting NTR-ed in front of her.

here my theory for the end story will be :

liz will get dumped again then cry to maki as if nothing happen then telling maki her tragic story, then maki will just said "ohh poor my sweetie liz, even you have gangbang with alot of woman/man in front of me i will still love you because i am just a spineless human who love got NTR-ed in front my eyes while do nothing and getting HORNY"

then they happily ever after while liz getting raped multiple time in their room and maki watched on the side.

:lol typical angst shit but what's with the last sentence???

joined Nov 9, 2021

FUCK ANGST BRO FUCK ANGST, anyways I'm gonna go back to reading Hana ni arashi

To reply you must either login or sign up.