Forum › Yamanko! discussion

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

ah this series was a good read. too bad it was way too short. there wasn't much yuri but my mind filled in the blank so it's all good. hope to see more like this.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

ah this series was a good read. too bad it was way too short. there wasn't much yuri but my mind filled in the blank so it's all good. hope to see more like this.

Agree! ^^,

joined Jan 30, 2013

Indeed, it was too short...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Agree, agree with all of you! ^^
But it was so cute and beautifull. Damn, i love yuri stories so much ^^ Maybe i'll have chance to try it since i'm a girl ]x]

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That mushroom just cracks me up every time.

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

That mushroom just cracks me up every time.

I totally agree!

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

I liked it, but it was too damn short DX
I wouldn't mind an anime of this..

last edited at Jun 21, 2013 2:14PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Honestly, I really don't like the ending. It felt really rushed.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

nene in gakuran reminds me of sachiko, waah, nothing beats her & yumi, still. still waiting for marimite season 5 and translated novels
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamanko_ch17#7

joined Jan 11, 2013

boob touch

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Honestly, I really don't like the ending. It felt really rushed.

I wanted at least hand-holding after that. Or maybe an omake with some.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was afraid when the first pages said "Frieeeends" but after that kiss... Is all settled! Hmmm it was cute, really cute pair.

It wasn't short for me, it just feels like they could pull off a lot more out of it but it wouldn't be comedy if they did... Like, why the loli can see spirits... And was it really necessary ? the girl with the magical boobs (I'm so bad with names) was able to see the tail too.

last edited at Nov 21, 2013 9:30PM

joined Nov 11, 2013

It is such a pity that the manga is not drawn right. Nothing about it speaks Renaissance.

Reply to Yamanko! discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, I had this one on hold for sooooo long, was just feeling too lazy cuz of the length... Anyways! Totally worth the read, really funny xD

But I am not satisfied with the ending... I WANT MORE!!! T_T

joined Oct 12, 2013

Yeah, the first couple of chapters definitely made it seem like it would have more of an over-arching plot, but once Rin (whom I didn't particularly care for anyway.) was introduced it pretty much became a gag comic. Oh well, it was still cute, and I did really like Nene/Makoto

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Heh, manko.

joined May 2, 2014

BOOBS TOUCHING lol XD this is really a good manga

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Really great, loved it and now I have a new game to play with my friends ;) LOL, bit rushed at the end but was still good, at least they kissed here.

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

Loved it , Yeah it was rushed , someone needs to continue it, Yeah i WOULD LOVE AN ANIME IT WILL BE WORTH WATCHING 24 MINS and thus the mushrom makes me laugh ecstasic + Would love ssome side couples s more description on magis boobs and others , nice boob game il rape my classmates & i would like some boob pan XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

First time I ever read this... why are so many series hidden in this page? they never post them, and when you look for them in the tag list, they don't appear...

When you click on a tag there is a tab says "Groupings".
http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yuri?view=groupings

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Heh, manko.

Nooo, why am I laughing? I can't become a mature adult if I keep laughing at this... >-<

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Haha... This series made me laughing really hard... Even reading it when people are around, but still can't help myself laughing...

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This gave me a good laugh

joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh my goodness, this was great.
Kinda short, but great. Made me laugh really hard and I really liked the characters. I think this one was just made to be a light comedy with supernatural elements, and I'll say I loved it.
Makoto x Neneko is now a new cute little ship to add to my collection of yuri ships from not very popular yuri.
(Also, this would actually make a good 3-4 min anime, haha.)

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahh, if only magical tits existed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.