Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Ahhh it's so hard to not like Astra. I dont want to like him because I will always suspect that he will be an evil mastermind deep down and it's going to be revealed at some point but he does seem like genuinely nice person

I think he looks way too much like a scary bad guy to actually be a bad guy.
Him being a very responsible guy with impeccable integrity is his "gotcha" moment I think.

Yeah, I feel like, if anything, him turning out to be an actual bad guy would be an extremely boring twist. There's something so lovable about a character that is by all accounts super intimidating and powerful, but is an absolute sweetheart.

joined Oct 2, 2021

except that the Japanese pop culture has taught us that anything vaguely Christian is always evil, regardless of how benevolent it looks at first glance.

Nah, DQ taught me churches are great.

Evangelion taught me that angels are great.

Oh and Astra's a legend.

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 9:40PM

joined Jun 25, 2021

Liane's dress is super cute!

and Astra indeed proving to be amazing. nice to read about

joined Jun 30, 2017

Astra is such a chad. Unironically the best character.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I like how Glamour's father looks absolutely terrifying, is one of the most powerful and notorious people in heaven, but despite all expectations of someone with that description he is surprisingly sweet and considerate.

Like when he first shows up and you see him do a smile that looks... a bit off with his features, but the manga has helpfully labeled it "his happy face" because that's all it is.

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 1:53AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

except that the Japanese pop culture has taught us that anything vaguely Christian is always evil, regardless of how benevolent it looks at first glance.

What's DQ? Don Quixote?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Astra really Seem like a swell dude

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

except that the Japanese pop culture has taught us that anything vaguely Christian is always evil

So the typical japanese wedding is evil?

What japanese pop culture targets is less Christianity and more organised religion, Christianity is just the most popular

Oh and your statement would apply to not only Astra But Liane as well wouldnt it?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh and your statement would apply to not only Astra But Liane as well wouldnt it?

Yes, I am pretty sure that Liane is set up by the story as the new generation's Astra: someone who will rise from humble beginnings to a position of respect and authority on merit alone. This is what makes her rivalry with Glamor so emotionally charged, as Glamor reasonably expects that she will be her dad's successor.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Skywallker posted:

except that the Japanese pop culture has taught us that anything vaguely Christian is always evil

So the typical japanese wedding is evil?

What japanese pop culture targets is less Christianity and more organised religion, Christianity is just the most popular

They like Western style wedding because it's fancy, whereas the traditional Shinto one is rather stern.

To them, there's nothing religious in it.

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 3:22PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

What's DQ? Don Quixote?

Dairy Queen

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yes, I am pretty sure that Liane is set up by the story as the new generation's Astra: someone who will rise from humble beginnings to a position of respect and authority on merit alone. This is what makes her rivalry with Glamor so emotionally charged, as Glamor reasonably expects that she will be her dad's successor.

Was refering to the whole evil cross thingymagic

joined Jul 30, 2021

I honestly feel bad for how ive viewed astra up till now had him pegged as a more villainous character but now i see how wrong i was he actually has a good moral compass and understanding of other peoples situation its just that he is unaware of his daughters real nature and just wants her to be successful

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

PAPA!!!!!

joined Jun 25, 2021

I didn't notice till now that Glamor's face is very similar to her father's. mouth usually has a fixed pose, eyes usually eerily wide with dark circles around them

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

rkkn posted:

I didn't notice till now that Glamor's face is very similar to her father's. mouth usually has a fixed pose, eyes usually eerily wide with dark circles around them

She has the same pink eyes with dark circles around and the same pink hair with a green underside.

How is glamour such a c*nt when she has the ideal parent? I love Astra. His face scares the f*ck outta me sometimes but he’s such a good person.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jayxnoir posted:

How is glamour such a c*nt when she has the ideal parent? I love Astra. His face scares the f*ck outta me sometimes but he’s such a good person.

Well I don't know about her mother but her father seems like a great person but that also makes him a really busy person, so I guess she learned about social interactions on her own or from other rich people

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Astra may have a dopey expression but he's sharper than anyone it seems

Jayxnoir posted:

Well I don't know about her mother but her father seems like a great person but that also makes him a really busy person, so I guess she learned about social interactions on her own or from other rich people

Ah yes, the rich A holes. And I’ve actually been wondering how come we haven’t seen her mother yet and she hasn’t even been mentioned.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn, her hips are something else

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Blue pantyhose, white leotard, and HIPS FOR DAYS. What a great combination.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

From the very first page I was thinking Wow those legs!!! and then the chapter just keeps on giving

joined Oct 2, 2021

There's PLENTY of people that would be into Liane .

Tit filter full enhancement.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Her breasts looks bigger from that photo angle.

To reply you must either login or sign up.