Forum › Slow Start discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Here we have a thoroughly confused Hana... :D

And yuri grandmas confirmed! They're both Tama's mama's mamas!

joined Jul 26, 2016

The character writing in this series is a blessing

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Here we have a thoroughly confused Hana... :D

And yuri grandmas confirmed! They're both Tama's mama's mamas!

It seems the yuri gene also skips a generation.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 9:44PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I wonder how Eiko's parents would react if they saw her interactions with Enami-Sensei. Lolz

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

God do I love this dumbassed manga.

joined May 31, 2013

Oku-san's harem is just beginning.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Maid + oden = Maiden. Did not see that one coming... :D

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Dawww the new girl is getting along really well, good for her ^_^

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

A bunch of dates for the new girl, that's both expected and unexpected.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Thank you for passing, Hana!

joined Aug 17, 2021

You've to eat me first before making me eat those potatoes Kamuri-chan!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Sachi is the best part of the chapter as usual, I'm pretty sure Eiko pressed her chest on her during that selfie.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Tamate, you horndog.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nanae too has learned Shion's special skill. :D

Potatoes are delicious.

Tea ceremony club, also known as yandere club...

Thank you for passing, Hana!

To be honest, it would have been quite interesting to see the "crossdressing school festival", though. :D

joined May 31, 2013

To anyone who needs a reminder about the "usual pattern", check Volume 5, Chapter 58.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

is yuri here as slow as the title goes?
is there any real yuri at all?
or just good old touchy-feely just good friends subtext?

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Eiko and the Teach are like epitome of yuri, with a blazing hot mutual attraction. I honestly think that especially the anime version of the scene where Eiko helps Enami to get back in her home, is one of the gayest things ever, and manga has multiple scenes like that.

Slow Start! has at least 5 homosexual women (none of them have shown any interest towards men/boys who do exist in this universe, so that's the context right now).

Eiko, the chick magnet. Enami, a teacher who is gay for Eiko and Eiko is as gay for her. Tamate, who is very epitome of a frantic comedic disaster lesbian. Cute little Kamuri, who loves Eiko, but Eiko loves her more as a little sister. Sachi, who is Eiko's biggest fan girl. Main character Hana is kind of more concerned about her life in general, and doesn't think too much about romantic things.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Enami, a teacher who is gay for Eiko

biggest lie in the book

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Eiko and the Teach are like epitome of yuri, with a blazing hot mutual attraction. I honestly think that especially the anime version of the scene where Eiko helps Enami to get back in her home, is one of the gayest things ever, and manga has multiple scenes like that.

Slow Start! has at least 5 homosexual women (none of them have shown any interest towards men/boys who do exist in this universe, so that's the context right now).

Eiko, the chick magnet. Enami, a teacher who is gay for Eiko and Eiko is as gay for her. Tamate, who is very epitome of a frantic comedic disaster lesbian. Cute little Kamuri, who loves Eiko, but Eiko loves her more as a little sister. Sachi, who is Eiko's biggest fan girl. Main character Hana is kind of more concerned about her life in general, and doesn't think too much about romantic things.

thanks, looks fun but
sounds like watching 7 seasons for 1 lesbian kiss ))

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

thanks, looks fun but
sounds like watching 7 seasons for 1 lesbian kiss ))

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

I expected like... nothing) that's why I asked
I believe that "golden mean" between explicit yuri and somewhat gay things exists ) and I'm searching for it :3

Nishina
joined Nov 8, 2021

why is this tagged yuri?

joined Jul 26, 2016

why is this tagged yuri?

Eiko. Just Eiko.

Nishina
joined Nov 8, 2021

why is this tagged yuri?

Eiko. Just Eiko.

Ah Yeah, totally forgot she has a crush lol. Gotta read it then

joined Jul 26, 2016

why is this tagged yuri?

Eiko. Just Eiko.

Ah Yeah, totally forgot she has a crush lol. Gotta read it then

She also has a yandere stalker, who just got another appearance recently. :P

And then there's the way Kamu and Sensei have basically reached an amiable sharing agreement over her...

To reply you must either login or sign up.