joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This.

Thanks

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

This wasn't the main plot of the manga, just small part of it but the main character talked bad about her friend in a class with some other girls and the friend overhears this, afterwards the friend gets hit by a car on the way home and the MC feels incredibly guilty

I think it was After Life

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I am quite aware of the sheer impossibility of my request, but I am truly at my wits end. This short one-shot I seek is a Reimu x Marisa Touhou doujin. I have already perused almost every single piece in the sizable collection Dynasty has, but I can still not find it. I know that I read it on this site many years ago.

To summarize the plot: Reimu and Marisa simply have a conversation on the porch in front of Hakurei Shrine under the moonlight. The art was very detailed and expressive and it ends with them confessing in a way.

Reimu's deeply affectionate face haunts me to this day, so I must find it again.
If it had been deleted, I am more than happy to look for it elsewhere, but I would have an easier time if I knew the title.

Is it Looks Like Hakurei Reimu and Kirisame Marisa Are Dating ?

joined Aug 15, 2018

This wasn't the main plot of the manga, just small part of it but the main character talked bad about her friend in a class with some other girls and the friend overhears this, afterwards the friend gets hit by a car on the way home and the MC feels incredibly guilty

I think it was After Life

Not really, it wasn't a one shot, it was series and this part was a few chapters of it

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This isn't quite the topic but I couldn't see another thread like it, so ... Are there any yuri manga or doujins where one of the people has a twin sister and they switch out with their partner without telling them? It's kind of a staple of hetero comedy manga.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Marion Diabolito posted:

This isn't quite the topic but I couldn't see another thread like it, so ... Are there any yuri manga or doujins where one of the people has a twin sister and they switch out with their partner without telling them? It's kind of a staple of hetero comedy manga.

Futakaku Kankei is the closest one I could think of...but it's more like a comedy errors than an intentional thing that happens, afair.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

Is it Looks Like Hakurei Reimu and Kirisame Marisa Are Dating ?

Yes, this is the one where they kiss that I was thinking about! It may not be the one I was originally looking for, but this one was my other favorite. Thank you very much.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Looking for a one-shot wherein the mc travels back to the past on the wedding of her best friend and they elope/run-away together.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone is familiar of the one-shot wherein one of the girls brought non-alcoholic drinks and pretended to be drunk?

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016
Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

Umm... Greetings. I wanna reread a (probably discontinued) manga about a girl moving in a new school and goes to the new dormitory. But there's a rumor between the residents of said dormitory that she was gay. She was troubled by it while giving off ambiguity of that she is actually gay. I only remember her name being Yuri. I would really appreciate the help.

Also, is there any notification of replies on dynasty Android website? I would like to know about that as well.

Thank you in advance.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 17, 2021

This.

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING!!!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Also, is there any notification of replies on dynasty Android website? I would like to know about that as well.

Thank you in advance.

There isn't, but you could go to the help thread to ask more, or to suggest this feature be added to the site.

joined Oct 17, 2021

Thank you in advance.

There isn't, but you could go to the help thread to ask more, or to suggest this feature be added to the site.

Copy that. Thanks!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

Futakaku Kankei is the closest one I could think of...but it's more like a comedy errors than an intentional thing that happens, afair.

Thank you!

joined Mar 27, 2017

Looking for a oneshot where a woman goes out looking for a one night stand. She meets a woman who she initially mistakes for a man, and they go to a hotel. The next morning the other woman had already left before the mc woke up. Later, the other woman shows up at the cafe where the mc works.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for a oneshot where a woman goes out looking for a one night stand. She meets a woman who she initially mistakes for a man, and they go to a hotel. The next morning the other woman had already left before the mc woke up. Later, the other woman shows up at the cafe where the mc works.

The Missing "i"

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Marion Diabolito posted:

Thank you!

Here’s a few:

The Twin Fruits
Gemini
Tae-Chan and Jimiko-San (recent chapters)

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I'm remembering a series where an aged-out prostitute ends up working as a model for an elderly woman (and they fall in love, of course)...

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

^ I don't know about a series, but the premise reminded me of this one-shot:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/water_coloured

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Oh that was 100% what I was thinking of! Thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.