Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jan 21, 2020

hello,
It's been a long time since I've read it if I'm not mistaken it's one shot
The story of an assassin and a convenience store employee who is actually a spy
as far as I remember

That sounds like "Lit a Light" by Sorakura Shikiji

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for a multi-work series as far as I can remember about a petite girl with big boobs and her girlfriend in various situations. Ones the petite girl getting drunk off chocolates? maybe, or then studying and it leads to sex. Or going to an onsen, one I remember had something to do with candies, and I thought it was lemon but wasn’t. Side note I remember the petite girl could sing.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a multi-work series as far as I can remember about a petite girl with big boobs and her girlfriend in various situations. Ones the petite girl getting drunk off chocolates? maybe, or then studying and it leads to sex. Or going to an onsen, one I remember had something to do with candies, and I thought it was lemon but wasn’t. Side note I remember the petite girl could sing.

That would be 4 different chapters (not listed as a series) by Hiiragi Yutaka, "Hiyorigeta", "Soiree", "Yellow Drops" and "crochet rest".

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I read something recently where the protag bonks her head and gains the ability to read minds for a day... I think it was yuri? In the end her love interest has the same injury and overhears her thinking about her...

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Yep! Ty so much! ^^_^^

joined Apr 17, 2020

Can someone make a list of everything that's been taken down from dynasty by date

joined Apr 17, 2020

Can someone make a list of everything that's been taken down from dynasty by date

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

This.

That was really cute, but not quite it. They were in high school and the MC’s friend and her boyfriend were already dating. It was a 2 parter.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_story

FOUND IT. Wasn’t a two parter, but it was part of a series.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Someone had posted this a while back:

Sometime ago i've read a oneshot here about a girl and her classmate (i think they are on middleschool), and they got the bus together but never talked. Then the one with the short black hair find out that the one with blonde hair is moving to tokyo, she goes to her house and start crying, they talk and after some years the one who stayed at the city behind receive a letter saying she is going back for a week.

The artstyle look like this one: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/cotton_candy

If someone know the nome of the manga i would be really grateful.

I was wondering if anyone's stumbled upon it since then? Cause it made me want to reread it too, but I have yet to find it.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

^ Ooh, that's the one, thanks!
(Or at least that's the one I had been looking for lol, but I'm pretty sure that goes for the original poster as well)

I thought I had checked Momono Moto, but I guess I somehow missed this one... Anyway, thanks for the help!

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020

I remember reading one where there was this woman that was supposedly very pretty, and she was shy or had social anxiety because she was sexually assaulted at her previous job but the other women actually thought she was a whore and liked it. Well, she meets this younger woman that works on delivery, and they develop a bond. I remember it having a couple chapters.

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020
Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i forgot about the main plot but i remembered about the side story where the quiet girl, friend of the mc, is a huge fan of this certain writer. she badly wanted to meet them in person and she did in the meet and greet. she thought that the author was a man but it ended up being a woman all along.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 1:14AM

joined Mar 27, 2017

i forgot about the main plot but i remembered about the side story where the quiet girl, friend of the mc, is a huge fan of this certain writer. she badly wanted to meet them in person and she did in the meet and greet. she thought that the author was a man but it ended up being a woman all along.

Bloom Into You?

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

Bloom Into You?

wait- is it??? it's been so long since i've read it so i actually forgot about it. thanks!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bloom Into You?

wait- is it??? it's been so long since i've read it so i actually forgot about it. thanks!

forgot if it was an extra or an actual chapter, but yeah, that happened there.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Bloom Into You?

forgot if it was an extra or an actual chapter, but yeah, that happened there.

Actual chapter. The meeting is specifically chapter 25.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I am quite aware of the sheer impossibility of my request, but I am truly at my wits end. This short one-shot I seek is a Reimu x Marisa Touhou doujin. I have already perused almost every single piece in the sizable collection Dynasty has, but I can still not find it. I know that I read it on this site many years ago.

To summarize the plot: Reimu and Marisa simply have a conversation on the porch in front of Hakurei Shrine under the moonlight. The art was very detailed and expressive and it ends with them confessing in a way.

Reimu's deeply affectionate face haunts me to this day, so I must find it again.
If it had been deleted, I am more than happy to look for it elsewhere, but I would have an easier time if I knew the title.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Licentious Lantern posted:

I am quite aware of the sheer impossibility of my request, but I am truly at my wits end. This short one-shot I seek is a Reimu x Marisa Touhou doujin. I have already perused almost every single piece in the sizable collection Dynasty has, but I can still not find it. I know that I read it on this site many years ago.

To summarize the plot: Reimu and Marisa simply have a conversation on the porch in front of Hakurei Shrine under the moonlight. The art was very detailed and expressive and it ends with them confessing in a way.

Reimu's deeply affectionate face haunts me to this day, so I must find it again.
If it had been deleted, I am more than happy to look for it elsewhere, but I would have an easier time if I knew the title.

Hmm..."sitting on the porch having a conversation" does describe a lot of Marisa x Reimu doujins. Does it involve kissing or physical affection? It doesn't sound like it does, but I'm checking first since that would narrow it down a lot.

joined Aug 15, 2018

This wasn't the main plot of the manga, just small part of it but the main character talked bad about her friend in a class with some other girls and the friend overhears this, afterwards the friend gets hit by a car on the way home and the MC feels incredibly guilty

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 8:53PM

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

Hmm..."sitting on the porch having a conversation" does describe a lot of Marisa x Reimu doujins. Does it involve kissing or physical affection? It doesn't sound like it does, but I'm checking first since that would narrow it down a lot.

I am painfully aware....
The entire thing really just took place on the porch and they only talked as far as I remember. The important part was the confession of love. Although there are two doujins of this type coming to mind and in the other one they at least had a kiss. Well, it became apparent why I have trouble finding it, eh? Sorry again.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

An adult woman that was dating another one but it was a con to abandon her because they used to date in highschool until the other one moved without notice and there were rumours of her cheating

To reply you must either login or sign up.