Forum › Alpha x Alpha 2 discussion

joined Aug 15, 2018

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

joined Jun 6, 2021

Adult lions are generally significantly smaller than adult tigers, and lose fights to them. Metaphors need to be considered and informed.

joined Feb 6, 2018

Soo freakin good. I love maya and claudine but this doujin made me so happy. Fulfilled all my buckets. Suits, bad-ass women, gorgeous dress, and flirtingggg. Also, this art is pretty damn gooood too! Thank you, 0mniessence, for translating it and sodiumhydroxide for editing it!

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 8:33PM

joined May 15, 2021

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai
Code: 362057

Totsuka
joined Jan 19, 2020

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Make sure to errr read the warning in advance
https://mangadex.org/title/b3122248-ed28-4f44-a56e-f098ec3f7ed6/alpha-x-alpha

Loved both works! Props to 0mniessence for always bringing in wonderful Revue Starlight content!

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 11:43PM

joined Mar 20, 2012

This was actually pretty good, can't go wrong with this pairing

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hahahah I LOVE this pair, I don't dig the omega alpha business but in this very specific case, it was entertaining !!!!!

Thanks for leading the way to the 1st part hehehe

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 10:15AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hahahah I LOVE this pair, I don't dig the omega alpha business but in this very specific case, it was entertaining !!!!!

That's exactly how I feel. Rather than het-ify things in weird ways, somehow it made this more gay. I love them butting heads and getting jealous over each other. They're two based girls in a world of the cringe.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 12:36PM

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai

Damn, that was actually really good

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This alpha omega shit is so unbelievably cringe, like it's not even ironic or self-aware

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This alpha omega shit is so unbelievably cringe, like it's not even ironic or self-aware

While this isn't my fetish, it certainly isn't the worst thing in the world. There are plenty of disturbing, and outright harmful, paraphilia out there that people have an astonishing lack of self awareness about. I don't really think it's required for something so self-contained. Barring that, this is a fictional work centered around a fetish, and really shouldn't be belittling it's intended audience by being ironic or self-aware. People don't want their kinks being criticized while they're trying to get their rocks off.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 7:08PM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai

Damn, that was actually really good

Agreed! Pretty sweet towards the end. Bite-y Maya is cute Maya. Dk if people would like it here, but petition to bring it on Dynasty too for completions' sake :smirk:

While this isn't my fetish, it certainly isn't the worst thing in the world. There are plenty of disturbing, and outright harmful, paraphilia out there that people have an astonishing lack of self awareness about. I don't really think it's required for something so self-contained. Barring that, this is a fictional work centered around a fetish, and really shouldn't be belittling it's intended audience by being ironic or self-aware. People don't want their kinks being criticized while they're trying to get their rocks off.

This. No need to kinkshame ppls. This doujin didn't even show the worst of that subgenre of erotic fiction. The non-con shit and primal stuff is where things get blurry. That's the thing with the ABO universe, you can modify to the 'laws' by degrees to make a bit more acceptable by people's standards (as if that's a thing, looks at other subgenres) and keep whatever kinks you want on it. Takemiya Jin and Mikanuji did ABO stuff too, showing different takes on it. Pretty interesting.

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 9:21AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

That's exactly how I feel. Rather than het-ify things in weird ways, somehow it made this more gay. I love them butting heads and getting jealous over each other. They're two based girls in a world of the cringe.

IMO it's because the omegaverse rules (laws?) actively force power dynamics with all the pheromones, ruts, heats, etc... based on alpha, beta, and omega designations. If two characters have different designations, there is an inherent dynamic forced into their relationship that is wholly removed from their personality. That's why I tend to avoid omegaverse stuff.

This on the other hand is pretty good because both Maya and Claudine radiate alpha energy already and since they are both alphas their dynamic is character driven not universe driven.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai

Aw it's futa, oh well, gotta avoid

joined Dec 30, 2018

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai

Aw it's futa, oh well, gotta avoid

Damn thats crazy who asked

To reply you must either login or sign up.