Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Sweeties being sweet. And smooth.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Since they haven't hired Mochi Au Lait, I think Hinata/Noa is secure. But the triangle of the other three is still full of tension. Then again, they didn't hire Kurogane Ken, either, so maybe it will end with Miyako/ Matsumoto. Hana can have an affair with Miyako when she's older.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 9:03AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Since they haven't hired Mochi Au Lait, I think Hinata/Noa is secure. But the triangle of the other three is still full of tension. Then again, they didn't hire Kurogane Ken, either, so maybe it will end with Miyako/ Matsumoto. Hana can have an affair with Miyako when she's older.

Rare is the story that starts with love at first sight and doesn't end with the two together. And since they haven't hired Namo either, I don't expect this to be an exception.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Noa's mom couldn't have her chance with Hinata's mom so she's shiping their daughters...
This reminds me a bit of Tomoyo and Sakura from SCC-

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Hold on, shaved ice flavourings are all the same just different colouring?
...Isn't that a straight up scam?

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had shaved ice, but I always thought they tasted different.

They didn’t taste like the advertised flavors, mind, but they still tasted different.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kayori cracked the code wide open. There is no way they are gonna let her be the president now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Let them have cake.

And Higero has been murdered...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had shaved ice, but I always thought they tasted different.

They didn’t taste like the advertised flavors, mind, but they still tasted different.

While there likely are flavourings you can get with natural flavors, (not to mention you can basically use cordial/squash like Ribena to flavor shaved ice since it's literally water), the really cheap ones are effectively just sugar and coloring, using synaesthesia to handle the rest. It's like how pink marshmallows are the same as white marshmallows, but the color gives you the illusion it has a strawberry-ish flavour.
tl;dr Check the ingredients if you're not sure.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

...brains...

joined May 1, 2015

Poor Neesan.
She needs a break from everyone.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm not going to deny Myako her privacy, but ... she should humour her imouto and consider it her karma. And Matsumoto is as enjoyable as ever. Noa needs to figure out everything Hinata loves about Myako and imitate it. Once we have Myako-Matsumoto and Hinata-Noa, things will have settled down (Hana is simply not interested in anyone).

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I'm not going to deny Myako her privacy, but ... she should humour her imouto and consider it her karma. And Matsumoto is as enjoyable as ever. Noa needs to figure out everything Hinata loves about Myako and imitate it. Once we have Myako-Matsumoto and Hinata-Noa, things will have settled down (Hana is simply not interested in anyone).

Bad thing about that plan is that hinata is currently a siscon.... so no imitation would be enough

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

@ch89
The karma hit back at Mya-nee so hard lol.

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, the instant yes reply

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can't even begin to comment on everything in this chapter. Thanks, I needed those laughs, one of the best chapters yet. :D

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Kanon: Soretomo, wa, ta--
Koyori: Like I said, Dinner is fine

joined Jul 26, 2016

this exhcange i literally cant even

Gotta love how Yori is the biggest snotty brat 99% of the time and then springs these total heartthrob moments out of the blue without noticing. The kid's going to be a m e n a c e when she grows up.
And Kano just up and accepts the proposal like a natural reflex response - that one definitely landed on Heart and went straight to Mouth, do not pass Brain...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Did Miyako dress up Koyori like Koko?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Certainly looks that way.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Noa not getting her way is sorta fun

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Noa not getting her way is sorta fun

And yet they did everything on the list. :D

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"I heard this story from a friend-"
"LIE! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!"

...OUCH.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

My jaw dropped when I realized that

Fdsfdfsfsdfgwwefdsz426445-min-min
joined Aug 2, 2019

Oh boy, I can hear the sirens already...

To reply you must either login or sign up.