Forum › Hapide discussion

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pointy noses made me think this was by: http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/astllattesorato

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I don't think anyone can top Sorato's pointy noses though.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't think anyone can top Sorato's pointy noses though.

Aoyama Gosho, creater of detective conan and kaitou kid. There are always extremely pointy noses.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Aoyama Gosho, creater of detective conan and kaitou kid. There are always extremely pointy noses.

Can't believe I forgot about him. But his noses aren't murder weapon material.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now, I don't know if it's the way it's drawn (or just Rin, really), but that was really fucking cute. I want more.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

These two are so cute together, one of the best love live pairing

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Can every Love Live doujin thread not dissolve into ship wars, pleaseeee. :( Let's just enjoy cute girls being in love with other cute girls!

This was very cute! This artist is releasing another RinMaki doujin at Comiket (today!), which seems to be ero... hopefully someone can get their hands on it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

NTR amongst our bb girls? (¬▂¬) How could you even think of such sinful thoughts! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

I mean I'd be interested in reading it just for something different, but to wish there was one just because you dislike a character is just so low...

On another note, this was really cute. The perfect slice of life. Moar college LL! please!

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 9:03PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Maki acting like a pillow princess is quite interesting
(hu hu hu)
:}

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I donno, Nico's my favorite character and I love pairing her up with Maki. Nico is arguably really popular in Japan too. All a matter of opinions.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg that was too cute! ^_^

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I donno, Nico's my favorite character and I love pairing her up with Maki. Nico is arguably really popular in Japan too. All a matter of opinions.

Was Nico really all that bad? I hear this a lot but can't seem to see why she was the bitch people make her out to be.

joined Jul 26, 2014

NTR amongst our bb girls? (¬▂¬) How could you even think of such sinful thoughts! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

I mean I'd be interested in reading it just for something different, but to wish there was one just because you dislike a character is just so low...

On another note, this was really cute. The perfect slice of life. Moar college LL! please!

NTR is awesome if there's yuri/Futanari involved.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As I said before, Rin is my favorite, so seeing her so happy always makes me happy... Cat person with dog personality! lol I never realized it but it's true, she is so hyped all the time. I really want this to happen, like... canon you know? just once ... It doesn't has to be love live, maybe lucky star, k-on or just any... A special chapter years later with a canon yuri pair like this, It would drive me to tears.

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 11:28PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

some notes about the love live doujing.

pg 21 says “hvae” instead of “have”

page 10, “wil” instead of “will” and “hapened” instead of “happened”.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was odd.

joined Feb 4, 2014

This was such a fantastic read. I'm always happy to see some MakiRin.

joined May 3, 2014

yeha the most CRUEL thing to do !!!!

joined Mar 25, 2013

The joint on Maki's elbow must be missing on page 7 xD

Interesting how it became 'MakixNico is shit!' over a few days when it was 'How DARE you do anything other than MakixNico!!!!!1!'

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

OK, guys, remember whole discussion about rabid nicomaki shippers coming in every other pairing's thread and hating it?
Well, guess what, you're doing the same here right now, and pouring hate on a ship no one mentioned before you.
What's more, saying "this ship is good because it's not nicomaki" is kinda belittling, it's like saying that's only good thing about it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That said, somehow this manga didn't "click" with me.
They have their personalities, and they're together, and if feels like...that's it? I'm not sure how to say it right, but they behave like "themselves together with someone", not "themselves together with this certain person".
You could replace either of them with another character and the manga wouldn't change at all.

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

yuri flag raises
what a cute rinmaki

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can every Love Live doujin thread not dissolve into ship wars, pleaseeee. :( Let's just enjoy cute girls being in love with other cute girls!

Two option:
1. Do not feed the trolls, you guys have said "no ship war" enough times, normal people should've got the clue ages ago.
2. Make a concise rules about posting and enforce it. Ban the sh*t outta them. I've had it with those guys.

Btw, Maki is the best tsukkomi character!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.