Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

lol this manga...but at the end of the day It leaves me satisfied. No way I would ever feel safe doing that in a car driving itself matter how many sensors & safety it claims to have

joined Dec 18, 2020

HER PRIZED POSSESSION IS AN ECHOCARDIOGRAM OF HER 69'ING WITH MIU IN THEIR MOTHER'S WOMB

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I didn't read this one since it starting to get sidetracked a lot. Can anyone tell me is this still about Tae and Jimiko?

It's not, i'm pretty sure the author mentioned at some point that the story has long since outgrown the original two protagonists and that they won't appear anymore (aside from the "status update" snippets about every character.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

"Do you want to come to my house and fuck my mom?"

Torracollons Uploader
Chikuwa%20pirata
joined Jan 27, 2020

Kurogane Ken keeps surpassing themselves, it seems there's no end for it. I can't imagine the yuri genre without their works, and I know the following chapter (whenever comes) will fascinate me, at least, as much as this one.

joined Jun 21, 2018

I was not only right about the threesome, but also they would start a new link!

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 2:22AM

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

…and then they both died when the car swerved across three lanes of traffic to run over an ambulance driver.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Kurogane Ken keeps surpassing themselves, it seems there's no end for it. I can't imagine the yuri genre without their works, and I know the following chapter (whenever comes) will fascinate me, at least, as much as this one.

Next chapter should actually be out sometime next week. After a delay in the series a few months ago Kurogane said we would be getting back-to-back month of releases to make up for it. After October next chapter won't be until December I believe.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

…and then they both died when the car swerved across three lanes of traffic to run over an ambulance driver.

You see why I felt compelled to add those TL notes?

Park when it is safe and responsible to do so. Ensure that the handbrake is on and the engine is turned off. THEN you can lick your girlfriend's brains out.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I don't understand what this story is anymore....

Is hentai, what's to understand?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Having sex with a minor, in the back seat of a self driving car, while it's speeding down the highway! I'd love to see the arrest report if they got pulled over by the police.

Editted for better wording.

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 1:20AM

joined Sep 4, 2016

There's no way I could relax enough in a self driving car to even attempt to have sex with another person. Hell, I can barely relax in a car when someone else is driving, let alone the car itself.

This chapter is exhibit 1 of why self driving cars should not be a thing.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Chapter 25 is out now in Comic Hotmilk. Just have to wait for the raws. Looks like Manami returns(FINALLY)! Can't tell who she is having sex with in one of the pics in the tweets but it looks like she may be having sex with Ui from the recent chapters? Hair looks too short to be Takako.

https://twitter.com/Kuroganium/status/1443893705581023238
https://twitter.com/Kuroganium/status/1443781214163202048

joined Feb 1, 2013

It is Manami with Ui this week! More of the groups are coming together! This week's fetish, MILF on MILF sex!

https://www.coremagazine.co.jp/hotmilk/img/p/2111/010.jpg

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It is Manami with Ui this week! More of the groups are coming together! This week's fetish, MILF on MILF sex!

I do believe that's the first sexual connection we have going across both halfs of what I call the Chika Equator (the only connections before being that Ryou and Ai are Chika's fellow maid employees and Noko is Kuyou and Ito's classmate.)

joined Feb 1, 2013

I do believe that's the first sexual connection we have going across both halfs of what I call the Chika Equator (the only connections before being that Ryou and Ai are Chika's fellow maid employees and Noko is Kuyou and Ito's classmate.)

I think so too. I am just glad for more Manami. She just rose to the top of my favorite list with this series with how she seems just just want to pounce on any female that crosses her path. It's only a matter of time until she gets her hands on Noko, Ikko, and Ai and I can't wait until that happens. Might have Noko with Kuyou very soon too considering it was Kuyou showing off her Manami hickies that started the most recent pairings.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

You saw it first here folks! Self_driving cars genre was first adopted by Yuri

last edited at Oct 2, 2021 3:13AM

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

at this point series gone to wholesome level, pls add tag

joined Sep 6, 2018

It’s a bad sign when a manga’s chapter doesn’t reach “most viewed in seven days” on this website. Hopefully Kurogane Ken ends this manga soon.

joined Feb 1, 2013

It’s a bad sign when a manga’s chapter doesn’t reach “most viewed in seven days” on this website. Hopefully Kurogane Ken ends this manga soon.

I am sad to see it not make that spot on the site, but I doubt the manga is in trouble. It could be doing well overall in Japan in Comic Hotmilk and in the sale of the first volume. I hope it can run for a bit longer.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Raws for chapter 25 in Comic Hotmilk are now up for viewing!

https://exhentai.org/g/2027624/af1cc57fcc/?p=11

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

I like how title characters (Tae and Jimiko) are among bottom players, while the only other girl they slept with (Takako) is at the top.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kuyou's mom make me weak in the kness.

joined Feb 1, 2013

This chapter was so good! With Manami and Ui having sex now I'm hoping Kurogane might try and make the two a family with Noko and Kuyou as step sisters. I can only imagine the pairings and group sex that would result from something like that happening! Either way you know Manami will get her hands on Noko at some point and Ui with Kuyou. Also at the beginning of the chapter did anyone else notice that Noko and Ikko had the exact same hairstyle and were wearing matching hair clips? That was just too damn cute!

joined Feb 1, 2013

Kuyou's mom make me weak in the kness.

Same here pal. All the girls are amazing to me but Manami just shot straight to the top for me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.