Forum › Stories of Infected - Blacksteel discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sorry I got no clue about this series or the artist! It was fun though, scanlator sure is an obscure blast from the past.

last edited at Sep 12, 2021 1:35AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

How does this work? I mean it says doujin and then on the tags "Official"? Pardun?

Po
joined Mar 24, 2021

Yay! its here!

Its really rare to see Jessica not being depicted as an anxious cwat that nweeds to bwe pwotwectwed awt aww twimes =v=

last edited at Sep 12, 2021 3:05AM

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Oh nice. I was hoping I could read the official comics from China. This seems to have an overarching story too (or maybe a mini-arc).

joined Jun 11, 2016

Woohoo thank you for doing this series!!

They remember Vanilla's pet!!! Somehow, that slug is weirdly cute. No wonder the doctor tried to eat it.

Its really rare to see Jessica not being depicted as an anxious cwat that nweeds to bwe pwotwectwed awt aww twimes =v=

Gosh I dislike that potrayal of Jessica too. Jessica may be insecure but she is a god damn good operator, and the richest cat ever!!

How does this work? I mean it says doujin and then on the tags "Official"? Pardun?

You must be new. This is pretty common, as can be seen here, here and here.
From what I understand, doujinshi means self-published works in general. However, there are some cases where the doujinshi are officially endorsed by the original publisher, which makes them official too?

Also, the cover is wrong, can someone fix that please?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

HELL YEAH,we need more and more and MORE.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

Your link doesn't seem to work. Just saying but mangakakalot/manganelo aren't really safe nor trustworthy. You should read manga from mangadex instead.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I didn't expected THIS ONE to come here of all places... not that I am complaining.
I found it odd I am learning more about Arknights here than in other scan sites.

joined Apr 29, 2020

Since this is officially published on their website should it be considered a doujin?

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Ah, originium slugs sure are emotive pets. Looks how expressive it is.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

They're only pets if you're Vanilla or Tachanka.

Vanilla herself does say that touching the spikes may cause them to explode.

Not that it would stop Dokutah from eating them.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's fun to see more of Vanilla's character fleshed out, thanks for the translation and upload!

joined Sep 13, 2018

I'm so glad this was uploaded here. Love Vanilla to bits, favorite 3 star.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not that it would stop Dokutah from eating them.

Sanity 0 is a terrible thing :c

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Your link doesn't seem to work. Just saying but mangakakalot/manganelo aren't really safe nor trustworthy. You should read manga from mangadex instead.

If that is the case try this link, hopefully it works

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

If that is the case try this link, hopefully it works

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Not sure why there haven't been any updates here but there's the completed version of the manga on mangadex already.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

zokoi posted:

You should read manga from mangadex instead.

Assuming what you want to read is on mangadex.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Happy to see a new chapter, thanks for the translation!

joined Nov 3, 2021

The best ship in Arknights

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Very nice.

Now to ignore any mention of Mangadex.

However,it would be nice for chapter zero to be added.

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 12:10AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

uh just checking but are you on the right discussion? What manga are you talking about to have over 300+ chapters, 'cause it certainly isn't this one.

Assuming what you want to read is on mangadex.

well, I was talking about this manga. Ofc there are cases when the series you want to read is unable on mangadex, but it's not that common.

Anw, I really like this manga, it shines a new light on Franka and Liskarm for me. Here's to hoping there will be more manga about other characters as well!!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

zokoi posted:

well, I was talking about this manga. Ofc there are cases when the series you want to read is unable on mangadex, but it's not that common.

It's actually very common, especially considering similar to Dynasty Mangadex follows the scanlators wishes and removes legal stuff when requested, so especially manhwas and manhuas are hard to find there.

Anyway, I read it on mangadex and loved it, but I appreciate efforts to translate it again, since word choices are much more natural. Though mistakes still do slip up.

Anw, I really like this manga, it shines a new light on Franka and Liskarm for me. Here's to hoping there will be more manga about other characters as well!!

Yea, it was a great story to introduce and expand them as characters. It'd be great if we got something like that for other characters as well indeed.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Jessica pretty cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.