Forum › Posts by randm

joined Apr 29, 2020

this series has such a great title I really hope it follows through on that energy, and doesn't just have the girl be with Mr generic for 90% of the series while getting with the other girl right at the end.

joined Apr 29, 2020

with how little f/f/f polyam stuff there is in general it's kinda depressing that one of the few times something actually feels set up for it the author goes for the mono route

joined Apr 29, 2020

ngl this is uncomfortably close to how real creeps treat gay women

randm
joined Apr 29, 2020

iirc she said she was done writing yuri at least for the time being but she still planned on including girl-girl couples in her works. Nakatani also has a pretty good track record of not having adults be creepy towards minors so I don't expect any sort of weird age gap thing.

joined Apr 29, 2020

Since this is officially published on their website should it be considered a doujin?

joined Apr 29, 2020

how is this getting adapted when theirs so many better yuri out there.

randm
joined Apr 29, 2020

Besides the chapters of this series what else ended up getting removed?

joined Apr 29, 2020

I didn't expect the comedy yuri manga about a girl crushing on her friends mom to actually talk about a common experience late bloomer lesbians have it's really refreshing to see.

joined Apr 29, 2020

guy wingmen are fine in yuri but this guy comes off as kinda creepy.

joined Apr 29, 2020

I know this guy is just filler to get them to realize their feelings but he's so boring.