Forum › Earth Girls discussion

joined Nov 15, 2020

Oh damn

joined Aug 21, 2015

Can u do a earth girl story with mona and ruud how they meet

joined Apr 20, 2021

Kidaha and Io storyline and its development is definitely the best.

P.s. I am half surprised this did not develop into science babies tag.

dasjadaniels
joined Aug 21, 2015

Do a story how they meet ruud

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Where has Mira been?

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Was not expecting an update to this series lol

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Wow, now this brings back memories.

joined May 15, 2021

Nearly 9 years since the first ch.... I think i will give a reread to this...

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Where has Mira been?

Doing the usual. Yuri manga.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Was not expecting an update to this series lol

me neither wowie

Wasn't expecting that cute

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's the circle of gay

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I miss Mira's works... I take that something happened?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A cute little extra. ^_^

joined Aug 21, 2015

Continue earth girl with the other girls how they got together

last edited at Aug 10, 2021 12:48PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Continue earth girl with the other girls how they got together

+1! More “Earth Girls”, please!

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I’ve missed earth girls omggg!! (Also idk how to change my user so this is highly embarrassing to post >_<)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ho Lee Fuk posted:

I’ve missed earth girls omggg!! (Also idk how to change my user so this is highly embarrassing to post >_<)

lol if you just let me know what you want it changed to, I can take care of that for you!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yessssss! Loved the continuation! And that past life one shot thing with Yume and Sakina was so cuuuute.
Bruh, I loved the Katra story different but still as interesting as the first two. My dude I would say cause it gives us closure on how everything ended up that it's my favorite one now. :)
Kidaha and Lo going out together on a lifetime trip.
Katra realizing her feelings for Hifuri (bad at names okay lol) Just completely a great story. Definitely, liked it a lot.

Edit P.S.

Annnnd! Sakina being chief. It was just so fitting and yet a shock. I had no clue she was gonna be chief so when she was surprised I was too XD

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 4:59AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

Gahh the way my fave volume is the shortest one :( I love volume 2 the most. Fana and Yuuri are my fave couple and I wanted to see more of them so i loved the short cut in vol 3 credits. Mifuri and Katra pairing is a close second even though Katra kinda annoyed me (girl would actually sleep with anyone in smoke mountain it was amusing but also tf girl lmao)

Oh.. Io is def the hottest

Faana and Yuuri too but it's kinda bittersweet since both said they love kidaha but at the end they just preferred to stayed together. I thought they were gonna be with kidaha, and requesting her to let them have a relationship between Faana and Yuuri ya know like a polyamory between 3p but no. I wonder if they at least thanked kidaha cause it was because of her that faana and yuuri met. But basically in few words earth girls is a story about a woman named kidaha that every time she gets a new wife, she loses two.

joined Dec 11, 2021

For me this is a bittersweet ending. Kidaha likes everyone but at the end all of them except Io left her side. Katra loves mifuri but was still in love with kidaha, she loved both of them equally otherwise she shouldn't have tried to stop kidaha from leaving the village or that's what I guess but couldnt be be with both of them neither the other kid. Man idk how to feel with this manga. Where was the love that some of them said they had for kidaha? Even though all of them cheat on her kidaha stayed strong, but not enough to be in the same village as her ex(s) At least in the end Io was faithful to her since she was the one who always loves her despite the fact that Io was the one who persuaded Kidaha to have the harem. But yea it started with Kidaha and Io, and it ended with both of them. Bro it's been so long since the last time I read this, I didnt know there were more chapters last time was the story of fana and yuuri.... that those two also said they were in love with kidaha but at the end...
Those extra tell me there won't be more updates. I wish the was an extra for Io and Kidaha after the left the village... and I wonder what they are gonna do with the kid... juna I mean

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hi everyone,

Irodori has licensed this series and has requested its removal from the reader.
You may obtain the official English release of their Mira localizations and many others over at https://sakura-r18.irodoricomics.com/
https://sakura-r18.irodoricomics.com/mira should be the future link for Mira-specific works when they get to making that page officially.

InfinityPotato
Rsz_jpeg_20190930_231506
joined Nov 12, 2018

How happy I am that I read it before Irodori licensed it

joined Dec 18, 2016

the series still exists on Yuri-ism

the series still exists on Yuri-ism

& on Mangadex

last edited at May 4, 2022 6:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.