Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

I'm still sticking with this.
Kyoko x Yui
Akari x Chinatsu
Ayano x Chitose
Sakurako x Himawari (I think this one is the most set in stone)

That's probably true; Namori will probably take the conservative route and none of the girls would likely get their hearts shattered.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 7:59PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

... This is a world where males have gone extinct, isn't it?
I mean, even the mainstream romance movies are girl x girl movies.

When I read they were gonna see a romance flick I srsly flipped because in a boy-meets-girl piece of fiction you need a BOY! A male would appear in YuruYuri for the first time ever! This was momentous!
But yeah in YuruYuri even the big romantic blockbusters which are popular and successful are lesbic movies; and it's like duh, figures.

Males have appeared in an episode of Mirakurun that Kyoko was watching, so males are fictional in the world of Yuru Yuri.

joined May 24, 2014

Behold! The power of handholding!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I'm still sticking with this.
Kyoko x Yui
Akari x Chinatsu
Ayano x Chitose
Sakurako x Himawari (I think this one is the most set in stone)

That's probably true; Namori will probably take the conservative route and none of the girls would likely get their hearts shattered.

Much to my chagrin, I don't expect her to officially confirm any of the pairings before the end.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

... This is a world where males have gone extinct, isn't it?
I mean, even the mainstream romance movies are girl x girl movies.

Maybe Ayano just took her to see a lesbian romance? That would be rather brave and telling tho lol.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 9:54PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Goodness. My heart. Kyoko x Ayano still the best.

joined May 25, 2016

p.s Can anyone tell what Kyoko is holding in the title art of 157? I cant figure out what it is at all lol.

Probably a buzzer, like the ones people use in quiz shows, given the title seems to be a reference to a trivia section of a radio show.

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

KYOAYA REAL KYOAYA REAL KYOAYA REAL

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

That was absolutely adorable, Ayano is just too cute.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

What a sweet chapter. I would say Kyouko is a smooth operator but Ayano is too easy to please. Is KyoAya endgame? Well it has to be because everybody knows Yui likes Nadeshiko xd

joined Jun 7, 2019

i love how Kyoko is more mature around Ayano

Yeah. Mature, tender, and more aware of someone else's feelings and needs. This is the Kyouko who saved Ayano's little bird when they were children.

they are already girlfriends idc what they say

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

What a sweet chapter. I would say Kyouko is a smooth operator but Ayano is too easy to please. Is KyoAya endgame? Well it has to be because everybody knows Yui likes Nadeshiko xd

Namori is outdoing herself with this quiet slow magnetic pull between Yui and Nadeshiko. They're made for each other. I don't think it will happen, though. It would cause some real heartbreak.

last edited at Sep 2, 2021 9:56AM

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Things I've learned from this omake:

• Chinatsu cheeses her gacha rolls

• Yui's dead fish eyes are the strongest out of all the comedy manga tsukkomi types

• Akari looks forward to another year of being an eternal middle schooler

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Love and hate how KyoAya moments always end up with Chitose as a casualty
Steep price to pay for those fuzzy yuri moments
She looks happy with being sacrificed constantly though

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

In case it's still not clear after 13 years:

We need to protect Akari at all costs

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

In case it's still not clear after 13 years:

We need to protect Akari at all costs

I'm afraid we have to sacrifice her for the AkariXChina, otherwise nobody can keep the lid on that crazy.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Love and hate how KyoAya moments always end up with Chitose as a casualty
Steep price to pay for those fuzzy yuri moments
She looks happy with being sacrificed constantly though

Ayano put Chitose on the love chain by insisting on taking her hand after taking Kyouko's hand. I don't think that's a sacrifice. Chitose just isn't sure what to think because she doesn't understand the depth and nature of Ayano's feelings for her at the same time that Ayano loves Kyouko. Ayano deeply loves both of them, differently and in her bewildered way.

Chitose must stop turning her yearning into a fetish for her rival's benefit. She has more hope than it seems if she can just stop immolating herself.

No spoilers, but a couple of upcoming chapters might indicate that Chitose's fortunes are taking a turn for the better, largely because she is beginning not to cut herself off so much.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 5:25PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was really nice :) how come it has its own name like its a one off or new series? Its not just a normal chapter?

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

That was really nice :) how come it has its own name like its a one off or new series? Its not just a normal chapter?

It's an omake rather than a chapter in sequence, I think, set off but part of the main story.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 11:40AM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Ayano Kyouko is such a goodamn cute ship, damn it.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i am in ayano x kyoko heaven right now ^-^

joined Apr 28, 2016

Yep, that chapter cements it pretty well, Ayano and Kyouko have the best, most loving relationship in the entire series. No other couple has the level of romance that they do. There've been lots of dates in this manga, but none feel as much like an actual date as Kyouko and Ayanos'.

Fltbla001_120
joined May 21, 2015

"I should make haste in finding a new place to live"

Those old kyoko has home trouble fics now has more material to work with lol

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yeah. Why is she like that around Ayano, anyway?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Yeah. Why is she like that around Ayano, anyway?

Unlike Sakurako, who really is that dumb, Kyouko is actually a lot smarter than she pretends to be. Her goofball antics are calculated to get the most reaction out of her friends and amuse herself. I think she recognizes that Ayano is awkwardly trying to get closer to her and tries to leave her some openings.

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 11:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.