Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I could score pretty highly on that test :) I Don't recall it ever saying why Yui wanted to live on her own though.

p.s On the size graph at the start- I always thought the pres was a fair bit smaller than that, the way the teacher tooks her under her arm and carries her about lol.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

The moment you realize that Akari will become a long, long girl going by her sister.

Also Himawari not only best, but also tallest girl.

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 3:14AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

The 4th question on that test why do puns not work on her unless it's Ayano?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Its not actually true, though- I assume it was when this chapter came out. At least in the anime, there's a time Kyouko quotes 2-3 of Ayano's puns and Yui cracks up.

BUT, when Kyouko says her own puns it has no effect for sure.

last edited at Jun 4, 2021 4:00AM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Now I want to know more about Akane as we barely know that much things about her

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Akane did nothing wrong. Besto girl.

joined May 30, 2016

By the way, in an anime or manga, if they are watching something on TV, is it considered animated or live action?

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

SQQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was beyond blessed.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 12:42PM

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

Ayano gang

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

My main girl Ayano being taken on another emotional roller-coaster by Kyoko was all sorts of adorable ^_^ They were quite effortlessly ''coupley'' in that chapter, which makes you realize how well matched they really are ! Here's hoping Namori will continue to push that particular ship down the road .

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Whoa, that was really unexpected, both from Ayano and especially Kyouko I feel like. Best chapter!
Love how Ayano was so distracted by Kyouko that she forgot everything about the movie.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Namori, why you gotta make me so confused about which ship to support. Kyouko be breaking more Hearts then Shawn Michaels

Big nice, love it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AYANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Easily top 5 best chapters! beautiful ... I love them together!

As of course the "problem" chapter was very funny too! thank you! I was dreaming to see 158 hehehe

joined Jul 24, 2018

Wow, Kyouko was smooth

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

... This is a world where males have gone extinct, isn't it?
I mean, even the mainstream romance movies are girl x girl movies.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

As of course the "problem" chapter was very funny too! thank you!

Just to check if everyone got the same idea as I did: the answer to the question "Where does Kyouko wants to go right now?" is "The toilet!" -- and that explains all the fidgeting she was doing. Is that it?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

As of course the "problem" chapter was very funny too! thank you!

Just to check if everyone got the same idea as I did: the answer to the question "Where does Kyouko wants to go right now?" is "The toilet!" -- and that explains all the fidgeting she was doing. Is that it?

It's how I interpreted it too, it makes the most sense. Yui then decided to have a little fun by making her wait.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Chapter 158 was really beautiful. I'm definitely an Ayano/Kyouko fan, but the relationship is being so well developed that I can see it becoming something very interesting one way or another. The way Namori is writing them, they have a chance to grow into dear and long-time friends, which they promised each other in Chapter 103, when they basically made a mutual vow to be friends for life. It's romance on a very deep level.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 3:01PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

i love how Kyoko is more mature around Ayano

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Yeah. Mature, tender, and more aware of someone else's feelings and needs. This is the Kyouko who saved Ayano's little bird when they were children.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 5:01PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

namori is such s sadist she´ll give us the curest most romantic ayano/kyoko chapter and inmediatly make a yui/kyoko or ayano/chitose one and i love it

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yeah. Mature, tender, and more aware of someone else's feelings and needs. This is the Kyouko who saved Ayano's little bird when they were children.

Yup it was very sweet- we rarely get to see this side of her where she isnt just childish and spoiled acting- she was thoughtful and almost romantic :)

And its cool Ayano is also getting more courage and actually asked Kyoko on another 'date'.

What a fantastic chapter :) Its a shame it didnt come way earlier so it coulda ended up in s3 or one of the ova- would have loved to see it animated.

@Nene Yup it seemed obvious- Yui figured it out and was tormenting her - and Kyoko also knew Yui had figured it out and was deliberately dragging it out, i think :)

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 7:09PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Also, i LOVE Namori's title art at the start of each chapter :) So clean and such perfect perspective drawing of the characters and nailing all the body dimentions etc.

p.s Can anyone tell what Kyoko is holding in the title art of 157? I cant figure out what it is at all lol.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 7:15PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm still sticking with this.
Kyoko x Yui
Akari x Chinatsu
Ayano x Chitose
Sakurako x Himawari (I think this one is the most set in stone)

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

... This is a world where males have gone extinct, isn't it?
I mean, even the mainstream romance movies are girl x girl movies.

When I read they were gonna see a romance flick I srsly flipped because in a boy-meets-girl piece of fiction you need a BOY! A male would appear in YuruYuri for the first time ever! This was momentous!
But yeah in YuruYuri even the big romantic blockbusters which are popular and successful are lesbic movies; and it's like duh, figures.

To reply you must either login or sign up.