Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Give me back my feeling Kyoko.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

That would be a great plot twist. Namori should have gone with that plot all throughout. Lol

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I feel like Namori really really wants to write angst but can’t, and someday all the pent up angst from writing Yuru Yuri for all these years is gonna explode.

I think so too like Namori is trying to say something. Surely there will be some angst later in the series or if not the oomuro sisters story.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

There is a ton of angst in her other stuff. This is the safe world. Check out the archive and you'll find enough angst to choke a horse.

There are actually quite a few dark undercurrents in this; Namori has just let them flow by.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Lmao prez. I'm sure if you asked, you'd be carried like that without gaining weight

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Matsumoto and Nishigaki have the weirdest relationship in this series, by far.

And the President wants to be princess carried... What's happening to her heart?

last edited at May 28, 2021 9:50AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Sakurako is

Like, totally.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

SO DAMN HAPPY ALL THESE CHAPTERS ARE COMING OUT

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"All-seeing Eye"
So Akari's oneechan only opens her eyes wide to look at her imouto?

But... why should this make Kyouko go all cringy? I'm not getting the joke here.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Kinda scary

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^^ At the very beginning of the series, Kyouko was looking through Akari's house and found her sister's "room" filled with horrible siscon stuff with Akari's face.

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

holy shit

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

Run Akari run for your life

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Namori, are you ok???

joined May 24, 2014

Akane is best sister eva!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Watch out Chinatsu, your future waifu is being targeted.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Wait, is Kyouko thinking that Akari is also into Akane or is she thinking Akari is still oblivious to Akane being a degenerate siscom?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

There is a ton of angst in her other stuff. This is the safe world. Check out the archive and you'll find enough angst to choke a horse.

There are actually quite a few dark undercurrents in this; Namori has just let them flow by.

But when was the last time Namori was unchained? They may have a point that the angst will burst out soon...

On the other hand, Yuri Hime is quite a few chapters ahead of this, so anyone could go peek ahead and see

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

^^ At the very beginning of the series, Kyouko was looking through Akari's house and found her sister's "room" filled with horrible siscon stuff with Akari's face.

It's funny, I think Kyouko is literally the only one who's seen that; she's been pretty successful at hiding it from the rest of the cast, so Kyouko is the only one who has any reason to suspect something is up.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It's funny, I think Kyouko is literally the only one who's seen that; she's been pretty successful at hiding it from the rest of the cast, so Kyouko is the only one who has any reason to suspect something is up.

I guess that means this isn't canon.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wasn't there some chapter where it was shown that Kyouko has repressed that memory?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wait, is Kyouko thinking that Akari is also into Akane or is she thinking Akari is still oblivious to Akane being a degenerate siscom?

Im not sure but wasn't it just saying Akane DOES open her eyes, but only when its ONLY Akari there?

With how her eyes are cut off in that last panel, I think the joke is Akane also knows where the VIEWERS are there watching too- so we never get to see her eyes open- she only does it for her sister out of panel, not for us either.

And her being able to 'see' when she is being watched by the viewer is why the chapter is called all seeing eye?

last edited at May 29, 2021 1:04PM

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that chapter was mildly horrifying

joined Jul 31, 2013

Love how this keeps switching up every chapter. Namori is god

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^If you compare the current stuff to the earlier chapters, while the art is much better, something I noticed is there is far less yuri and far less mild ecchi stuff. I do miss those things in yuru yuri- it seems to be almost exclusively about the comedy now - when was the last time we got a scene like this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_ch18#2

last edited at May 30, 2021 5:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.