Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

YuriFTW posted:

Hey, so I submitted an image upload request and was wondering, was I supposed to upload it to a site like Imgur first and then put the link to that?

Any image host is fine, as long as it's on the internet it's plenty for us. We do get dozens of image requests per day and that's not my area, but if the person in charge of that wants to upload it and we get permission to do so, it should be up soon.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 8:58PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Few small tag updates.

Fuzoroi no Renri now has pairing tags, as follows: Iori x Minami, Heke x Shinohara, Saori x Shizuku, Kujou x Sugimoto. (These are yet to be applied, I'll get there.)

Fake History and Historical were inconsistently applied and sort of redundant, so they've been merged into just Historical for all content with those themes.

Added an Exes (Ex-Girlfriends) tag for content featuring exes, please suggest away if you'd care to contribute to this new tag!

As always, we're open to new tag suggestions, feedback or questions that can help us better define the existing tags on the site. Thanks.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 10:38PM

joined Mar 13, 2020

I understand that there is a form for suggesting/requesting uploading series, but how does it work uploading to the "Images" category?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Rename this artist to "Kuro Ikazuchi" please:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/ts422

Also, he's inactive now, but these are his Pixiv and his Twitter.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 11:23PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I have a tag suggestion that's still pending, but the tag has since been added to the manga. Is there a way to cancel a tag suggestion?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

I have a tag suggestion that's still pending, but the tag has since been added to the manga. Is there a way to cancel a tag suggestion?

I'm afraid not! However, it will be picked up when we get to it. At the moment I'm sort of focused on optimizing the tag suggestion rather than addressing individual requests. Sorry about that!

juanelric posted:

Rename this artist to "Kuro Ikazuchi" please:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/ts422

Also, he's inactive now, but these are his Pixiv and his Twitter.

Done.

Chinro posted:

I understand that there is a form for suggesting/requesting uploading series, but how does it work uploading to the "Images" category?

You may use the same form for image requests. You may include multiple source links, or a link to a second host (like Imgur) if you so wish. If the latter, please help us out by including a reference to where the source links may be found. Also it's not my area of the site, but we do get dozens of image requests every single day, so there's never any guarantee that such limited space will see many requests filled.

joined Jul 30, 2020

On the subject of tag suggestions, I have several that have been pending for long times, including one for over a year. Should I point these out somewhere, try re-making the suggestion, or just kind of hope they eventually get noticed? I'm not really heated up about this or anything, and not super confident in all of them, but there are some I definitely think belong.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lilpha posted:

On the subject of tag suggestions, I have several that have been pending for long times, including one for over a year. Should I point these out somewhere, try re-making the suggestion, or just kind of hope they eventually get noticed? I'm not really heated up about this or anything, and not super confident in all of them, but there are some I definitely think belong.

Sorry for the delay, but I would basically say the same as above. In the near-future we'll have a much better system internally for responding to tag suggestions. At that point, outstanding suggestions (especially the really old ones) will be addressed in bulk waves, and newer suggestions should consistently be addressed within a few days.

joined Jun 2, 2017

YuriFTW posted:

Hey, so I submitted an image upload request and was wondering, was I supposed to upload it to a site like Imgur first and then put the link to that?

Any image host is fine, as long as it's on the internet it's plenty for us. We do get dozens of image requests per day and that's not my area, but if the person in charge of that wants to upload it and we get permission to do so, it should be up soon.

Ok, because the link I put was https://twitter.com/kennichickenn/status/1418559685150449669/photo/1 but then I wondered if I should have used an Imgur link instead.

joined May 8, 2014

Can I suggest a bookmark feature to keep track of which chapter you're on in a series? I keep forgetting what chapter of a series I left off on, and sometimes I end up skipping a chapter if I missed an update. I know you can add a specific chapter to a list, but to update it, you need to delete the old chapter and add the new one, which can be tedious if you're reading many series and new chapter comes out one at a time. I used to do this but gave up on it. It'd be nice if there was a button that pins which chapter (maybe even page) you're currently on for that series.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Torokeru Joshiyu 2

error in pg 19 was fixed

https://exhentai.org/g/1988073/059b935982/

I would like to delete my account. I haven’t been on here in years

I would like to delete my account. I haven’t been on here in years

you can delete your account here.

suggestion:

this is for context:
it seems the term yuri and shoujo AI are in the same categories except they are completely different. yes, they both include 2 girls loving, but yuri is a term for nsfw lesbo stuff. and shoujo AI is just a lesbo couple.

actual suggestion:
make shoujo AI a tag

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

suggestion:

this is for context:
it seems the term yuri and shoujo AI are in the same categories except they are completely different. yes, they both include 2 girls loving, but yuri is a term for nsfw lesbo stuff. and shoujo AI is just a lesbo couple.

actual suggestion:
make shoujo AI a tag

Little problem is Shoujo-ai only have this definition in the West. in Japan, shoujo-ai is a synonym of Lolicon. The staff here decide to not go with Shoujo-ai tag because of that meaning.

suggestion:

this is for context:

actual suggestion:
make shoujo AI a tag

Little problem is Shoujo-ai only have this definition in the West. in Japan, shoujo-ai is a synonym of Lolicon. The staff here decide to not go with Shoujo-ai tag because of that meaning.

ah i see, i see. well, thanks for informing me. i did not know this because i was only informed of the west definition and not the other definition. thank you once again

joined Jun 8, 2019

is it possible to sort the items in lists? I want to make a list of authors and it would be nice to sort it alphabetically. thanks

joined Aug 29, 2019

My, I think we have a bot.

joined Aug 15, 2018

Can I change my username?

Azure0285Reader
joined Jan 31, 2021

Why when I research Touhou Project Doujinshi the results end in letter H?
Why doesn't it go all the way to the last comic?
The research results end on page 50, why does it happen?

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Having resizing issues with My Food Seems to Be Very Cute. Trying to read it but except for the scantalator page the panels are really small. When I hit resize it makes them far bigger than the screen. I've been hving to resize the individual pages each manually to read what is rather tedious on laptop and makes it harder to enjoy it with having to reposition things each page.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

wander posted:

is it possible to sort the items in lists? I want to make a list of authors and it would be nice to sort it alphabetically. thanks

I'm sorry, to my knowledge that isn't currently supported. I'll add it to the list.

Azure0285Reader posted:

Why when I research Touhou Project Doujinshi the results end in letter H?
Why doesn't it go all the way to the last comic?
The research results end on page 50, why does it happen?

That's just the search limit. You may use the Touhou page to browse all available doujinshi, or refine your search further. Sorry, I don't have any other advice than that for now.

halima posted:

Can I change my username?

Yes, but this can only be done by an admin. You may dm me on Discord at Orange Pekoe#0863 or post here what you'd like your username changed to.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

heimdall posted:

Having resizing issues with My Food Seems to Be Very Cute. Trying to read it but except for the scantalator page the panels are really small. When I hit resize it makes them far bigger than the screen. I've been hving to resize the individual pages each manually to read what is rather tedious on laptop and makes it harder to enjoy it with having to reposition things each page.

You may try the fullscreen option, but it's unlikely to work. I'm super interested in learning more, though, so we can work on adjusting this for future uploads. What aspect ratio + screen resolution are you reading on? Are you using any non-default zoom settings on your browser or operating system?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow this bot even has a profile pic and even a previous post from 5 years ago. Hacked maybe?

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

Yo, is there a word limit on comments? I wanted to write my thoughts in a certain discussion but it seems it has been marked as spam (probably because of how long it is and the lack of comments to my name). Is there a way to go about this?

To reply you must either login or sign up.