Forum › Posts by YuriFTW

YuriFTW
joined Jun 2, 2017

YuriFTW posted:

Hey, so I submitted an image upload request and was wondering, was I supposed to upload it to a site like Imgur first and then put the link to that?

Any image host is fine, as long as it's on the internet it's plenty for us. We do get dozens of image requests per day and that's not my area, but if the person in charge of that wants to upload it and we get permission to do so, it should be up soon.

Ok, because the link I put was https://twitter.com/kennichickenn/status/1418559685150449669/photo/1 but then I wondered if I should have used an Imgur link instead.

YuriFTW
joined Jun 2, 2017

Hey, so I submitted an image upload request and was wondering, was I supposed to upload it to a site like Imgur first and then put the link to that?

YuriFTW
Image Comments 09 Mar 08:42
joined Jun 2, 2017
Ecucm0yvcaemx6y-orig

@rincewind Lydie&Suelle actually references the platonic version of Heintz' end, so the pairing's not necessarily canon.
Also, Sophie and Plachta are all but outright confirmed to be together by the end of it. The ending cutscene laid it on as thick as it could without explicitly stating it, or them making out or something.

last edited at Mar 9, 2021 8:46AM