Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

This is such a child's fantasy of what an ideal runaway looks like XD, nothing good will ever come from this point, these two shall either take their own lives or have some time to adjust themselves then come back home

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

But seriously, I have no idea how people think that Airi was ever worse than Hina. Hina's emotional manipulation and abuse is significantly worse than anything Airi ever did.

Yeah, I can't get that either. Airi's abuse was just physical and mostly consented by Hina, she was liking it, both of them got off on that. But Hina just traumatized Airi and destroyed her social life. It can't compare at all.

Other thing I can't get is how people expect a "happy ending between Hina and Airi, leaving all that toxicity behind". Toxicity? What the fuck are you talking about, this isn't toxicity, this is straight up abuse, their relationship can only get worse and worse. The only ending that would qualify as "happy" is Airi finally realizing Hina is abusing and manipulating her and asking for REAL help from her parents, or an actual responsible adult

Both abuse are not good. Do you really think the physical was consented by Hina, she liked it? She loves Airi, not to suffer, she can't say no because she love her. And yes it'is really a toxic or abusive relationship who can be healed up, because Airi ask for forgiveness and Hina have doubt about their run away, she want to come back home. I really think they can be helped, both of them. Don't know if they really can be together at the end, i hope doesn't mean i truely bielieve in that ending. (Sorry for my word "toxicity" i'm pretty sure was make sense, but i really don't have a perfect english so, sorry about the mistake)

Pretty sure it goes in the way you think with the ask for help, but for me it's not just Airi there, Hina too. Glasses-chan and Camera-chan needs help too, i don't think we go to the double suicidal thing because of them. We need to see them ask forgiveness too, at least Glasses-chan.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 7:44PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Wow I really do love this series.
Like I said before, I can totally see this ending on a double suicide, Airi’s entire school life is fucked, for a teenager, that’s practically the end of the world, it’s no wonder she’s suicidal, I seriously doubt anyone would be happy staying at home all day for the rest of their life, hiding away as a “happy house wife” like this, atleast not her.

And then there’s Hina, all throughout the chapter you can see her occasionally catching glimpses of Airi’s weird behavior. For two teenagers, to just run away and live “happily-ever-after” is practically impossible, you need good money, a job, a place to live, etc, etc. The stress will eventually start to catch up on them, and Hina definitely seems like the type to pull through such a thing if asked.

I want to be positive, but man I just can’t see a series like this having a happy ending, and quite frankly, I hope it doesn’t. You know this really feels like the authors way of saying “here have this happy chapter! Enjoy it before it all goes to hell!”

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 7:03PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Now it's just turn into Happy Sugar Money....
I don't hate where this's going but kinda wish that the abuse...I mean the BDSM part would be longer.

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

you guys are vanilla we need more sexy toxic abuse please!

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 11:30PM

joined Feb 1, 2017

I just read it and this is messed up. To be fair, I’m glad everybody’s messed up (except for that one side ponytail girl) so I don’t need to feel attached to any of them. Honestly I really like the character personalities, they’re very distinct, and I’m really glad black hair girl has so many more human and flawed sides to her than the first few chapters suggests (other than being non sympathetic about the physical pain she caused white hair girl). Seriously the reversal is great. The first few chapters were definitely a turn off in terms of content but how it developed from there was awesome. P.s I dislike glasses girl the most. Piercing girl is just overly nosy. And the white hair and black hair being messed up together is honestly a blessing, as luckily they’re not harming others (jk they should seriously get help) also the art style is so cute wtf

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

damn, idk why but i have a feeling that ai chan will commit suicide

Kobayashismile
joined Apr 7, 2021

I could definitely see this ending in a double suicide. I mean, this whole manga is a total shitshow. First, Ai was manipulating (but not really) Hina. Hina was so in love with Ai that she would do whatever Ai wanted her to. Then, it got flipped on its head, and I think Hina is way worse than Ai was. A shitshow ending would suit this well

Dynastypfp
joined Sep 9, 2021

recursive patting

last edited at Oct 20, 2021 12:36PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

recursive patting
why is it not showing up

No idea mate.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Oh, this chapter was actually so cute even with the usual creepy undertones! Their relationship truly evolved.

I think shit's gonna go down anyways but this calm before the storm kinda thing was adorable.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

"How about I bully (you) again then?"
And they say romance is dead

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

That was some hentai dialogue during the love-making scene.

^Mind break truly is peak romance

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Um, this chapter was oddly...wholesome? Something extremely disturbing (more than usual that is) must be going down next chapter.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 6:40PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

And here I was thinking this would be a gruesome chapter. This chapter really was super wholesome, it almost felt like I was reading a regular yuri manga for a second.

Really curious what’s going to happen next though now that the police is on their tails. It also seems we’re finally gonna get some real interaction between Ichika and Yoshimi, maybe she’ll finally spill it all and maybe, just maybe, Ichika will realize there’s something truly dangerous going on and tell the police, that would probably be the most logical decision. Still on the double suicide boat tho.

Also would like to point out just how nonchalant everyone seems to be about it in class, you’d think people would be freaking out..

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 7:05PM

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

i see a double suicide, maybe they'll get caught by the police and then after that they'll go back to going to school and when they had enough they'll jump together? suddenly had that thought.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don’t remember if anyone brought it up but they released an ASMR dramaCD for this too.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ337874.html

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

As a sicko enthusiast I really hope they get as close to solitary happiness as they can in the end. Unlikely, but god, they're both so toxic and I just love that in a yuri couple. Let them destroy each other until the end of time <3

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

As a sicko enthusiast I really hope they get as close to solitary happiness as they can in the end. Unlikely, but god, they're both so toxic and I just love that in a yuri couple. Let them destroy each other until the end of time <3

Sometimes I want to read a story that just makes me feel bad and that's valid

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Um, this chapter was oddly...wholesome? Something extremely disturbing (more than usual that is) must be going down next chapter.

I was thinking the same. Seeing them be so wholesome and lovey dovey together somehow feels deeply unnerving, and wrong even, as if there's something seriously ominous lurking underneath the surface.

I've been thinking that a double suicide is definitely not an implausible end to this, but perhaps the author will manage to wring out something even more disturbing than that... guess we'll see.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I've been thinking that a double suicide is definitely not an implausible end to this, but perhaps the author will manage to wring out something even more disturbing than that... guess we'll see.

Hell, even a murder suicide by either Hina or Airi seems within the realm of possibility here I think.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Is someone going to fucking die next chapter??

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is an extremely difficult chapter to digest. It looks harmless, but it is not. For the first time, we got to see what Hina and Airi really are, mentally, they are monsters. They are still seriously playing mind games, including a suggestion to flip. Hina then uses sex to quell down Airi's suggestion of a flip, and regain total control. Yes, a teenager uses sex to control another teenager.
The only question I have for the author is, how does Hina (and Airi) have that much money to travel and pay for the hotel? Unless at least one of them has a trust fund, money can run out very quickly in Japan.
I cannot imagine death will be the final outcome of this manga. Not because it can, but rather I have yet to find a Comic Yurihime manga ends in tragedy. Maybe one of them will die, but I will not place any dollar of mine in a bet.

More likely is a completely screwed up heavily ever after ending. Such as recently, "It is a detached relationship", with a happy ending that "glorify" committing a major crime (criminal, not civil), that is, adult having a sexual relationship with a teenager.

Seriously, when was the last a Comic Yurihime manga ends in murder-suicide, or one person out of a couple dies? Anyone???
This manga is 100% Yuri. It has all the elements. I don't think it will last too long, because of the nature of the topic of the manga, but it may become one of those cult classic.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 6:49AM

As long as it’s not either of them, I am okay with that.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I wouldn't be surprised if Ichika ends up stabbed in some dark alley for trying to get involved.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 12:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.