Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

joined Jul 2, 2021

If this ends with double suicide I don’t think i will sleep for weeks. I love it.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Why does it feel like Girls' Last Tour all of a sudden?

Oh god, please don't remind us of that. I haven't gotten over that.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Why does it feel like Girls' Last Tour all of a sudden?

Airi Shimeji NTR

joined Aug 20, 2021

oh damn, i hope for happy end with hina n ai..

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

If you only read this chapter with no knowledge of any other parts, you would be forgiven for almost mistaking it for a typical wholesome series. I do have to say that this series has ramped up the spice with each coming chapter and I'm interested where Hina and Airi end up once their money dries up (which would eventually happen).

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Wooo new chapter

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

It's only been 22 chapters but so much shit has happened in that little time. Hope Hina and Ai canceled to understand one another and get their happy ending after it's all said and done

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This series has really taken me for a ride.

joined Mar 26, 2021

And I thought she really going to jump.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

If this ends with double suicide I don’t think i will sleep for weeks. I love it.

God I love well written unhappy endings. Enough of this "they lived happily ever after" bullshit I wanna cry

I'd also take a wholesome ending because that'd still be pretty dark with how toxic they are, so w/e

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 7:33PM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Death Flag again...

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Imagine if this chapter was the first one someone read and they thought it was wholesome and then they see the tags

joined May 28, 2021

This manga has been wholesome from the start.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I really have no idea what the end of this story is going to like. Double suicide seems possible, but then so does them staying in this codependent equilibrium that they've found.

I have never read a Yurihime manga that has a truly tragic ending. Tragedy woven into the plot, yes. but not the end of the manga.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

They can really be super adorable together, it makes me so sad. Hope they'll find the Light and manage to move on, leaving all this toxicity behind.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 11:53PM

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i hope they wont kill themselves, ai is so broken at this point and hina is the same as well. hoping for a happy ending where they return to doing crazy stuff in the school

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

This has gotta be one of the most interesting yuri manga I’ve ever read. It’s only been 22 chapters but so much has happened and personally, it doesn’t feel like it rushed to get to this point. I’m invested in this story, I think it’s one of my favorites. This chapter really makes me wonder, “What’re their parents thinking?” “What’s Ichika thinking?” “How will everyone react to Hina and Airi going missing together?” “Will they ever go back or be forced to?” And ultimately, “How is this gonna end?” I’m so interested in the characters, especially Airi and her current personality. Can’t wait to see what they do next.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

It sucks that we don't see much of Airi's perspective this chapter. Her calmness, the fact that she apologizes to Hina for the first time and her saying she will not go back makes me think she may attempt suicide very soon.

I don't want to blame it on Hina because we all know that Airi's sadistic behavior started all this shit that has been happening to her but still, Hina clearly wanted Airi to hit rock bottom. She manipulated her because she wanted Airi to be dependent on her but she should've realized that too much pain will drive a person to commit suicide too. She may lose Airi because of her selfishness.

All things considered though, I would still prefer this to have happy ending. Stay strong Ai, please.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

This chapter was horrifyingly wholesome.

Airi’s physical abuse was awful, but Hina’s emotional abuse takes it to a whole new level. I never thought I’d feel bad for Airi but damn, I kinda want her to recover somehow.

It sucks that we don't see much of Airi's perspective this chapter. Her calmness, the fact that she apologizes to Hina for the first time and her saying she will not go back makes me think she may attempt suicide very soon.

I agree that this will probably happen and I’m super curious what Hina’s reaction will be to it. Like with all things, I want a happy ending but I honestly have no idea what the fuck it’ll even look like for this series. Hina and Airi seem too far gone.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

But seriously, I have no idea how people think that Airi was ever worse than Hina. Hina's emotional manipulation and abuse is significantly worse than anything Airi ever did.

Yeah, I can't get that either. Airi's abuse was just physical and mostly consented by Hina, she was liking it, both of them got off on that. But Hina just traumatized Airi and destroyed her social life. It can't compare at all.

Other thing I can't get is how people expect a "happy ending between Hina and Airi, leaving all that toxicity behind". Toxicity? What the fuck are you talking about, this isn't toxicity, this is straight up abuse, their relationship can only get worse and worse. The only ending that would qualify as "happy" is Airi finally realizing Hina is abusing and manipulating her and asking for REAL help from her parents, or an actual responsible adult

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and asking for REAL help from her parents, or an actual responsible adult

We're in a manga, they're mythical creatures who appear once in a blue moon.

joined Aug 21, 2021

This is like... The calm before the storm. Look at Airi saying sorry and her feet dangling in that port or whatever.

118991723_203301587817234_3147925192074224810_n
joined Aug 14, 2021

I hope Ai manages to break away HIna and gets some mental support, or gets together with Yuu-Chan and then she helps Ai get through her suffering and then glasses gets exposed, then ruined, but its a shame how far fetched and unlikely it is because of how Hina is so restrictive with Ai and how Ai is at no state to do anything or to get saved as there in some random countryside in Japan.

I can't help but be hopeful for Ai but I know she wont make it :(

joined Jun 9, 2018

I love how Hina is concerned about their long term plan.

It might be strange, but i like current Hina a lot, her love for Airi is fascinating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.