Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Another one caught up. And I have to say, as CGDCT SOL 4-koma go, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely liked it better than that one with the model rockets, or that other one with the rabbits. Probably due to there being an actual story there in amongst all the cuteness - a story that looks like it's going to end a lot sooner than I would have wished, unfortunately...

You mean Stardust Telepath and GochiUsa? I gotta continue those (and read the GochiUsa manga someday).

Correctly identified! Bonus points for getting GochiUsa without even having read it.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This is sweet, but ominous. We've already seen signs that something buried deep beneath Meirochou hates Chiya's mother, but erasing her from Setsu's memories and somehow destroying even the traces of Chiya's childhood is... disturbing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not like we weren't sure from the start, but this just confirms that the legendary rank one is indeed Chiya's mother, considering that everyone else knows about her, but for Setsu she doesn't exist, just like she's forgotten about Chiya's mother.

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 5:28AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Huh???

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Love Chiya's remark about Kon, it seems the credits page loved it too.

The mystery is presented upfront, now the questions are how, who and why they did this to Chiya's mom and her friends?

Those blackened registries appeared long ago, good to see they were foreshadowing all along, there is a lot of foreshadowing in this manga.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

In the Words of a certain Japanese gag:

SLOW!

Just let me Buy the completed thing dangit

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

After this nobody can say ever again that Chiya is dumb, she even considers Kon's feelings obvious now, because they are, but she's pointing it out herself.

Lots of romantic development, including Nono and Tsubaki too. I appreciate this as much as Chiya's appreciates Kon's feelings.

Time to get into the plot though.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Tsubaki and Nono are now canon! Ah, but now Omi's left on her lonesome, who will be her partner?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Tsubaki and Nono are now canon! Ah, but now Omi's left on her lonesome, who will be her partner?

Possibly Koume. Or more likely money

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 7:59AM

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Koume already has Marie.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Koume already has Marie.

Money it is then

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hmmmm...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I think at this point it's becoming clear that Kurou is probably what's left of her mother after the Gods struck her down for seeing too much.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That's a good promise, leave Kon's body to Chiya so she can do whatever she wants.

But well, for now Kon has to help Chiya because she saw more stuff that she could handle with clairvoyance.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Man, this brings thoughts to mind. These "gods" are just petulant children, jealous that someone would dare tread upon the domain they "gift" to diviners with an ability the person had no choice in receiving.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 2:42AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So Chiya collapsed because she saw something, and they all think if they go to her dream and see the same thing nothing bad will happen? I understand Kon's love and desire to save Chiya is what's driving her commitment, but still, at least stop for a second and try some other plans first? The fox had a good idea, try with a kiss.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I hope someone gives the gods a good punch for screwing with Chiya and her mother like this.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So Chiya collapsed because she saw something, and they all think if they go to her dream and see the same thing nothing bad will happen? I understand Kon's love and desire to save Chiya is what's driving her commitment, but still, at least stop for a second and try some other plans first? The fox had a good idea, try with a kiss.

Their plan wasnt exactly to see anything But to help her awaken, the seeing is just colateral

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, isn't Omi even shorter than Nono? How did she manage to lift Kon off the ground (even assuming she is strong enough to lift Kon)?

Another one caught up. And I have to say, as CGDCT SOL 4-koma go, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely liked it better than that one with the model rockets, or that other one with the rabbits. Probably due to there being an actual story there in amongst all the cuteness - a story that looks like it's going to end a lot sooner than I would have wished, unfortunately...

You mean Stardust Telepath and GochiUsa? I gotta continue those (and read the GochiUsa manga someday).

Correctly identified! Bonus points for getting GochiUsa without even having read it.

Well, I did watch the GochiUsa anime (and forgot to finish S3)

chiya no underwear. no fascinating

this was interesting and fun to read. chiya was really interesting and had a wild personality, it was exciting. none of the chapters or pages were boring. i also like how i had the theory that chiya's mother was legendary rank one urara first because there are just too many clues. now you see,

joined Jan 6, 2017

Only 8 chapters left now. How sad. Wish this had went on for longer

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Well, that's a twist.

And yet, why? Why would discovering the truth of Meirochou bring such a curse? Why do the gods think they need to hide that? It doesn't seem like such a terrible secret. Indeed, the horror of what they do to those who find out is much worse than discoering that the city itself IS the gods.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That credit page tho

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Shizzle
Just
Got
Real

What senseless cruelty

To reply you must either login or sign up.