Forum › Inversion discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i love that there is almost no dialogue
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i can feel the tension better

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Geez. That kissing scene was beautifully drawn. Their lips were perfectly colored ahshflakfs I love this <3

joined Oct 10, 2016

EYES. LASHES. AAAA. I think by now I'm a sucker for sharp eyes.

EDIT: wishful thinking for ch2 or too much of a spoiler?

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 5:24AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

AYO RIGHT INTO THE ACTION??!?!?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

ugh, this got so much of a Fluttering Feelings vibe - almost like Seol-a having sex with No-rae after all these years.... shiiiii... can't unsee it now.. hope you're doing better up there, dear Ssamba.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Koreans manwhas are also feel to the brim with dramas and dramas. I kinda dislike the genre for that.

Yeah, I hate how much drama korean manhwas have. Every single GL manhwa I have read is way too angsty for my liking.

I read a lot of angsty manga, but I find manhwa just never let up. They can still be enjoyable, though, but I never really seek them out. It is nice that they focus more on adult life than High Schoolers.

We gonna pretend like angst/drama isn’t in most love stories. Besides there are plenty of fluff very cosy manwhas too

There's such a thing as too much angst. All of the manhwas I've read, most of them recommended to me, have been way too angsty for my liking.

It's all about cheating, homophobia or love triangles.

i've found plenty that aren't. though yes, they all still have some kind of drama lol. i've been quite enjoying manwhas myself. maybe they are more dramatic because they are often based more around adults, and their problems are usually much more serious than amg i'm late for school!! the person i like isn't texting me back!!

this one was gorgeous btw damn!

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 4:04PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If this is, indeed, a trilogy, then we will probably never get to explore what caused the eponymous inversion of the leads' personalities. Personally, I am more interested in that character development than in whatever tryst they may be having. I am guessing Saika has had some kind of traumatic experience after graduation, which dampened her spirits, -- maybe a death of a close relative, or some kind of big failure in college or at work? But what kind of transformative experience turned the social recluse Ukawa into a prowling alpha lesbian?

Wait, you mean the whole encounter of the close kind didn't happen? But there does seem to be something written on the back of her hand on this page?

joined Apr 25, 2013

Those big eyes...Why this give me old vibe art draw style?

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Love Tima's art style.

joined Oct 10, 2016

If this is, indeed, a trilogy, then we will probably never get to explore what caused the eponymous inversion of the leads' personalities. Personally, I am more interested in that character development than in whatever tryst they may be having. I am guessing Saika has had some kind of traumatic experience after graduation, which dampened her spirits, -- maybe a death of a close relative, or some kind of big failure in college or at work? But what kind of transformative experience turned the social recluse Ukawa into a prowling alpha lesbian?

Wait, you mean the whole encounter of the close kind didn't happen? But there does seem to be something written on the back of her hand on this page?

Could be actually a scar or something else?

joined Aug 15, 2018

I thought that was obviously her home address that she had written on the previous page

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 6:52AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I thought that was obviously her home address that she had written on the previous page

That's what I was getting at, as well. Since the address is there, and the only reason for Ukawa to share it was to continue their tryst, I have assumed that their encounter did happen in reality, not just in Saika's head.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 7:41AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

I came here after reading the promiscuous relationship of the president and vice president, yet this somehow made me more embarrassed!?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This work oozes sensuality. When they exchange energy and vibes more than saliva and the hottest panel is just a close-up of an eye, you know the author knows what they're doing.

It's very nice.

last edited at Aug 6, 2021 6:18AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Actually, the hottest was the nip lick, but that's just me.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

ohhh man that's some good art, disappointed we're only supposedly getting 3 chapters. hope we see more like this!

joined Apr 6, 2018

Every panel made me uhm feel the sexual tension. I felt how slow it was. Almost like the breathing was accounted

joined Dec 21, 2016

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous.

Also, just fyi, there's a small typo/error in Ch1 pg24, "drunk" (past participle) should be "drank" (past tense).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuricchin posted:

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

joined Dec 21, 2016

Yuricchin posted:

Came to say the thing

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

Came to say the thing

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

joined Dec 21, 2016

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

Came to say the thing

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Btw, the third chapter of Inversion came out. Dunno if you guys'll do it or not but just thought I'd let ya guys know, lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.