Forum › Inversion discussion

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Yeees I love Tima

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Really loved the way the story was conveyed with such minimal dialogue. Nice art as well.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manejas would be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Koreans manwhas are also feel to the brim with dramas and dramas. I kinda dislike the genre for that.

Yeah, I hate how much drama korean manhwas have. Every single GL manhwa I have read is way too angsty for my liking.

I read a lot of angsty manga, but I find manhwa just never let up. They can still be enjoyable, though, but I never really seek them out. It is nice that they focus more on adult life than High Schoolers.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Wait, so did she like imagine the whole make out part? Or did it actually happen? I'm kinda confused. Also a TIMA SERIES AGSJSHSJSISKSJSJSK

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Yeah, it's an absolute tragedy how no one's actively translating swallow tail.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Just wow. I’m in love with the art.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manejas would be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Koreans manwhas are also feel to the brim with dramas and dramas. I kinda dislike the genre for that.

Yeah, I hate how much drama korean manhwas have. Every single GL manhwa I have read is way too angsty for my liking.

I read a lot of angsty manga, but I find manhwa just never let up. They can still be enjoyable, though, but I never really seek them out. It is nice that they focus more on adult life than High Schoolers.

We gonna pretend like angst/drama isn’t in most love stories. Besides there are plenty of fluff very cosy manwhas too

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I remember I loved Fluttering Feelings so much, after finishing it I couldn't enjoy any other manhwas anymore

You've reopened a pain in my heart. Ssamba was too young to go.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I remember I loved Fluttering Feelings so much, after finishing it I couldn't enjoy any other manhwas anymore

Y’all didn’t have to hurt me like this TTTT
Fluttering feelings was the Manwha that got me into exploring other Manwhas. I hold it dear to my heart. RIP Ssamba

joined Jan 24, 2019

Fluttering feelings was the Manwha that got me into exploring other Manwhas. I hold it dear to my heart. RIP Ssamba

One of my absolute favorite manhwas. Just might be a masochist for wanting to read it over again ;-;

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

One of my absolute favorite manhwas. Just might be a masochist for wanting to read it over again ;-;

I never got over the fact that this manhwa will forever remain unfinished. It's one of my favorite yuri works and it's sad what happened to the author. I had to read some fanfics just to get some sort of closure.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manwhas would also be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

maybe for you that's true. I like some manhwas, manhuas as well but their plots are more of a hentai with angst and at some point just repetitive plots especially love triangles or homophobias with hallow words and actions. The characters in manhwas or manhuas are so unreal as well. I like Getting to Know Grace and Opium, also More Dangerous than You for manhua. I have read lots of it, but nothing beats Yuri mangas for me. There's just something deep the way how japanese showcase yuri be it a subtext or a light hearted one. The metaphorical words they use or the expressive reactions and thoughts they would include for just one character where you can see the efforts. Ngl, i find manhuas and manhwas more like overrated.

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 10:16AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Well, I guess that's too short for two chapters. The black haired woman looks like she's just gonna toy with her but I hope not.

Also..
I find the story and art the same more of like the old shoujo mangas than manhwas. Art style reminds me of that one reverse-harem fantasy I used to read with long lashes. Maybe it was the color that made other people think it looks like manhwa, but have it in black and white.

joined Jul 20, 2016

The art mannnn. The artttttttttstyle so beautiful

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Pretty good start. No beating around the bush. And I love how much "passion" these eyes transmit to the reader.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

We gonna pretend like angst/drama isn’t in most love stories. Besides there are plenty of fluff very cosy manwhas too

There's such a thing as too much angst. All of the manhwas I've read, most of them recommended to me, have been way too angsty for my liking.

It's all about cheating, homophobia or love triangles.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This is some really good art

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

The way the author drew the nipple sucking scene was nice

It was quite something. I'm really loving this art style.

joined Aug 1, 2021

I want to more chapter 3 to ??

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Seeing the title all I could think was “Shit! The ground is shakin!”

Edit: This is hot o///o though the eyes are a bit too big for my taste.

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 2:30AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm disappointed it's not a serialization but I'm still happy for more Tima stuff.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I’m so curious about their past or if they got even close or talked then but now, for starter after not having any contact or even seeing each other for years was so hot! They don’t even dated yet but their tongues intertwined so quickly and licking, sucking boob. Nice artwork, both of them are gorgeous there’s no need for words to tell the sexual tension.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manwhas would also be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Edit: eyooo I think I hit a nerve with some folks … nothing wrong with liking normal yuri manga as I still have my fav yuri mangas which I heartily and hold dear. I’m simply saying that I have develop a love for GL manwhas better because they are refreshing. Recently (aside from some good handful of exceptions of adult life yuri mangas) most of the GL from Japan fall dry and always have the whole school girl factor which I’ve grown tired off. Not saying I still find some good handful of GL mangas that I genuinely enjoy. But there is a lot more variety with GL manwhas.

I totally agree with you. I'm really enjoying the Sadistic Beauty side story right now

joined Jan 8, 2016

I accidentally read a bunch of chapter 2 before realizing but I have to say, they're so hot. And adults? Sign me up.

joined Nov 9, 2020

Uhhh a new spicy story :3

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I'm gonna assume they had something in the past, otherwise I can't imagine why they would almost fuck so quickly in a public bathroom (not that I'm complaining)

To reply you must either login or sign up.