joined Jun 24, 2021

ngl i thought this was a manhwa from the art

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice. A Tima series. I gotta read that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The translator didn't have much work.

Hope they got paid by the word, not by the page, or it's a rip-off.

Other than that, it's very... Korean.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 1:16PM

joined Dec 21, 2016

ngl i thought this was a manhwa from the art

The author is Korean it seems.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this was so fucking hot

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Uwauwauwa pretty

joined Dec 21, 2016

Lol good luck getting paid by word. Anyway, it took me around a hour to finish everything, plus 30 minutes or so to fix typos, lining and making the credit page. Probably fastest scanlation I've ever done

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Ts any%

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manwhas would also be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

Edit: eyooo I think I hit a nerve with some folks … nothing wrong with liking normal yuri manga as I still have my fav yuri mangas which I heartily and hold dear. I’m simply saying that I have develop a love for GL manwhas better because they are refreshing. Recently (aside from some good handful of exceptions of adult life yuri mangas) most of the GL from Japan fall dry and always have the whole school girl factor which I’ve grown tired off. Not saying I still find some good handful of GL mangas that I genuinely enjoy. But there is a lot more variety with GL manwhas.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 5:57PM

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

they’re definitely… lookers.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well that was something.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manejas would be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

In comparison I still prefer Yuri manga than Yuri manhwa in a sense that Yuri Manhwa may have those good side of stories but always have the repetition of love triangle that the story just revolves around it...idk whats even good about love triangle it just stresses me out

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

Let’s be honest here. GL Manwhas have become or are becoming a hell of a lot better than JP GL mangas. I’ve noticed Korean comic authors draw more mature and intriguing stories with actual ADULTS (while there are some high school romances which are nice too.) they really just hit the right spots with story and some manejas would be having some gorgeous art like fr fr

I don't really like mature manhwa. They always draw too much hard NSFW contents, always feel it's like hentai with plot. I'm not talking only about GL manhwa

I remember I loved Fluttering Feelings so much, after finishing it I couldn't enjoy any other manhwas anymore

joined Jun 1, 2021

omgg this art is so nicee i like it,, thx translator!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ushio posted:

Just read some Pito.

And come back saying that Korean yuri is better.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Lol good luck getting paid by word. Anyway, it took me around a hour to finish everything, plus 30 minutes or so to fix typos, lining and making the credit page. Probably fastest scanlation I've ever done

Translators don't get paid per word over there? I ask since I'm a freelancer translator, rarely I charge by the hour, but never by page. Then again I never get to translate manga or the like, I'd really like to tho...

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I see people argue over Korean and Japanese yuri...I say we can enjoy both. I personally never read or care for a sadistic beauty but side A turned out to be super fun and kinda cute.

joined Mar 20, 2021

needs moreee, this tension built up right now !!!

joined Dec 21, 2016

Translators don't get paid per word over there? I ask since I'm a freelancer translator, rarely I charge by the hour, but never by page. Then again I never get to translate manga or the like, I'd really like to tho...

Of course in legit industries translators get paid by characters (usually...), by scanlations isn't exactly legit, I wouldn't compare them.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Koreans manwhas are also feel to the brim with dramas and dramas. I kinda dislike the genre for that.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Let's not turn this whole thread into arguing over our regional reading preferences, it doesn't really have a lot to do with this story. Thanks.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

The kissing and sexual content is nice an all yea, but goddamn is this art style fucking A1 I love it.

372cd35a-2e1f-49c9-8be3-1bbde4735038
joined May 20, 2020

Y'all I think Tima likes drawing girls faces...

(And I actually wonder whether she's Japanese or Korean. She has a Twitter in Korean but she's got to be at least fluent in Japanese since the majority of her doujins are published in it. Also fun fact, she's a stay at home mom!)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wait, so did she like imagine the whole make out part? Or did it actually happen? I'm kinda confused. Also a TIMA SERIES AGSJSHSJSISKSJSJSK

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

The way the author drew the nipple sucking scene was nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.