Forum › And Then, To You (Part A) discussion

joined Apr 9, 2014

;_;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This felt way shorter than what it actually is... Other than that...

Meh...

Nothing to say, guess I'll wait and see if a second part (mentioned in the afterword) is released.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Yukarei after so long... ; A;

joined May 3, 2014

This felt way shorter than what it actually is... Other than that...

Meh...

Nothing to say, guess I'll wait and see if a second part (mentioned in the afterword) is released.

yeah it din't felt "The Drama" at all :/

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

Ok, that's something... :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I rather liked it. It's not really about Reimu's death so much as a brief character study of Yukari. I'd have appreciated more, but I like the simplicity here.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I teared up. It reminded me so much of this Portal 2 fic I read a while back. TTwTT

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

YukaRei! YukaRei! Finally!

I liked it, although it definitely could have been longer. It felt more like 12 pages instead of the 28 it actually is. I have a soft spot for stories that play with the aging and time perspective differences. It's been 2 years since this was originally out though. Did there ever end up being a pt 2?

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

The sad thing about Touhou pairings is that when a youkai and a human are paired, one dies before the other. Ichinose's MariAli is so sad

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Yukarei after so long... ; A;

Yeah, ;A;

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Classic "tragedy of long life" cliche stock plot. Been there, done that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Classic "tragedy of long life" cliche stock plot. Been there, done that.

Didn't revolutionize the genre, used same old black & white colour scheme, told story with words that weren't invented for the purpose. 0/10

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought it was a gentle look at that kind of story...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I really liked this but then I saw the release post and well... shit

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

just say.. how selfish yukari...

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 3:18AM

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

That was nice, it's just sad that almost every YukaReimu story is centered around Reimu's death. Easy drama I guess.
Also, it says Part A in the title, so there'll be more of this, right?

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 8:19PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

It did feel shorter than it actually was, because it was such a page turner. I rather loved the atmosphere here.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

. It's been 2 years since this was originally out though. Did there ever end up being a pt 2?

I just read the release post on divulge scan's tumblr. Wished I had gone there earlier so I don't ask stupid questions like this haha. Sad to hear it's out of print, but hopefully we'll get to see an English translation of the continuation some day. Thanks again for your hard work on this :)

joined Feb 1, 2013

It's kind of like in "Highlander", where you're cursed with immortality, and doomed to outlive everyone around you.

Depending on your preference with pairings: Alice, Yukari, Remelia & Meiling, and Mokou will potentially ultimately suffer having to go on living without the person they loved... And pretty soon, if you think about it, the Queen song "Who Wants to Live Forever" comes to mind. And if you're like me, you turn into a blubbering mess...

That's part of why I'm a fan of Alice/Mistia, and manga where Remelia turns Sakuya into a vampire. Hell, Yohane's MeiSaku doujin addresses finding ways for humans to become youkai.

I remember this particular MariAli doujin I liked that I can't find anymore, where Alice is wearing Marissa's (now worn and frayed) witch hat after she dies of old age.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

This hurts.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It's... not a tragedy... death comes for every human being, it's more like "fate" (she was already too old)... I would change the tag to "depressing as fuck".

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 1:48AM

joined Oct 30, 2015

;^; So, I didn't quite get the story and I saw a comment that said it had to something with a Youkai and Human... Rei is the Human and Yu is the Youkai...? F^ck.. This Manga reminds of Gugure! Kokkuri!!

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

Not as sad as others, although, this is only one part. I like the thought and narrator exposition font.

To reply you must either login or sign up.