Forum › An Undesirable Relationship discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

That's a completely fair take, and I think an interesting perspective. I know I might be in the minority here, but for me it fetishizes it because it feels like the author is trying to simultaneously to make the audience go "wow this is really fucked up" but also "wow the toxic sex is hot".

i mean i guess there´s people thar are into that kind of stuff but i think most people are thinking "wtf is wrong with these people" , i also think that while some people find it interesting almost no one is thinking "that was so hot i want a partner like that IRL" again maybe some people do but i don´t think that´s the intended reaction unlike other mangas like shoujo to kuro ouji or citrus

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 12:23AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That's a completely fair take, and I think an interesting perspective. I know I might be in the minority here, but for me it fetishizes it because it feels like the author is trying to simultaneously to make the audience go "wow this is really fucked up" but also "wow the toxic sex is hot".

i mean i guess there´s people thar are into that kind of stuff but i think most people are thinking "wtf is wrong with these people" , i also think that while some people find it interesting almost no one is thinking "that was so hot i want a partner like that IRL" again maybe some people do but i don´t think that´s the intended reaction unlike other mangas like shoujo to kuro ouji or citrus

Yeah I've seen both Hentai and Manga that's even more disturbing than this sold with the intent to sexually gratify it's audience, personally I don't think it's impossible that the author of this work is going for the same type of reaction and gratification. However maybe people are right and it's not the type of audience this author is aiming for here, and I honestly I hope you're right.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 12:58AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ya know, this is actually kinda interesting. At first you think that blondie is the victim in an abusive relationship, but it revealed that in truth she's the abuser. She keeps the protag under her thumb, forcing her to hate her, threatening to drop her if she so much as starts not to... I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming.

Maybe I'm just simple, but that was a decent read. Nothing revolutionary, but not everything has to be

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I just like to see this kind of hopeless stories, the way everything goes from bad to worse is just strangely gratifying. Histories that don't have an actual resolution are as important as the ones that have it, as long as people know what really is good and bad I think stories like this are "good" sometimes.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Damn

joined Jun 13, 2021

This ain’t even a toxic relationship anymore… This is some Chernobyl toxic level shit

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

You know if this were a series I would definitely read it, I'm starting to love abusive yuri, I think im becoming a masochist or something

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Welp I guess I need some sleep after all.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Why?

Edit I'm not being a smart ass, I can't really can see why?

Edit 2: Honestly how does a relationship like this even happen?! I mean think about it. Kuzawa hates Mamiya, but desides to accept Mamiya's confession anyway. They date for awhile, all along Kuzawa abuses and humiliates Mamiya constantly. Somewhere along the way Kuzawa actually falls in love with Mamiya. She wants to stop all the abuse, and be a normal couple, but feels trapped because of masochistic Mamiya will reject her if she shows her true feelings. Do you know how silly that is. I use to Hate you, but after years of building our relationship on me abusing and torturing you, I've grown to love you. Now I suddenly want you to completely change who you are, and turn your back on everything that our relationship was built on, so I can be together with the woman I fell in love with properly. That doesn't make any sense. And furthermore it's not fair to Mamiya.

Neither character is in the right, but it's not an actually functional relationship in my eyes. It's unhealthy all around, and I don't think either character is being rational so "not fair to Mamiya" goes out the window for me. How I see it is also that in the end Mamiya is the dominant abuser, and likely to be one doing the eventual murdering here. Of course we might see it differently and that's okay.

My logic was, Kuzawa fell in love with Momiya as masochist so why would she then suddenly want her change. It's like saying "jeeze I really love orange soda, but I need it be Pepsi so I can drink it."

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 2:58AM

Be%20my%20baby%20square%20crop%20nana
joined Oct 28, 2014

Could have had more sex tbh

Honestly, bars

joined Sep 27, 2017

My logic was, Kuzawa fell in love with Momiya as masochist so why would she then suddenly want her change. It's like saying "jeeze I really love orange soda, but I need it be Pepsi so I can drink it."

I think the author's intent is that Kuzawa's hate for Momiya eventually turned into some twisted form of love...that Kuzawa is unable to express because Momiya would probably murder Kuzawa if Kuzawa expressed her love for Momiya. I think her hate changed because people naturally change over time, and the relationship is simply bizarre and twisted. Though Momiya is excessively twisted even more so than Kuzawa. Since Kuzawa seems capable of realizing how awful the relationship is, and is capable of changing as a person, where on the other hand Momiya seems incapable of either and is just cartoonishly evil.

Honestly it's all some absurd nonsensical abusive relationship logic that I don't even want to think about anymore at this point. So I think I might take my leave and look for some happier stories or something haha

Edit: Yeah I'm going to relax for the rest of the night with some cozy reading. Thanks for the discussions everyone! It was fun <3

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 3:26AM

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

Good lord. I can't imagine any positive outcome with what they have to work with... Zero.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Now this is that fucked up shit that I love. Theres a lot of yuri abuse lately which is a nice change from the ‘yuri is the purest form of love’ puritan attitude.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think the author's intent is that Kuzawa's hate for Momiya eventually turned into some twisted form of love...that Kuzawa is unable to express because Momiya would probably murder Kuzawa if Kuzawa expressed her love for Momiya. I think her hate changed because people naturally change over time, and the relationship is simply bizarre and twisted. Though Momiya is excessively twisted even more so than Kuzawa. Since Kuzawa seems capable of realizing how awful the relationship is, and is capable of changing as a person, where on the other hand Momiya seems incapable of either and is just cartoonishly evil.

Honestly it's all some absurd nonsensical abusive relationship logic that I don't even want to think about anymore at this point. So I think I might take my leave and look for some happier stories or something haha

Edit: Yeah I'm going to relax for the rest of the night with some cozy reading. Thanks for the discussions everyone! It was fun <

GN FluffyCow, if you check this post out, in the morning, I just want to say, I totally missed Mamiya's hands around Kuzawa's throat at the end there. That obviously changes everything. That takes Mamiya's words from simple emotional blackmail, to a way WAY darker and scarier place. Um so yeah. I concead the point.
It's funny how missing one single detail, (admittedly a glaring one) can change your whole perspective on a story.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 5:10AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I like the twist, at the start you think Kuzawa is the one who has a super toxic hold on Mamiya, but it ends up with Mamiya being the one who has a super toxic hold on Kuzawa

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

this was really hot!! but hmmm needs more face beating...

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Tmfly didn’t lie, that relationship do be undesirable

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oof. So fucked up and compelling.

Future Hokagae
Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Guh the pinch was unsettling for me. Very fucked up relationship but it was a nice read.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Murder and sucide is a bit too much, maybe Kuzawa will just leave one day, either way, I think fucked up people can have fucked up relationships until, well..they can last a long time, until something happens, which is not death. Now I gotta look more from this author.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Certainly not a healthy Dom and Sub relationship. I mean you can still do the sadomasochistic activities while both parties consent but they are way beyond that point unfortunately.

more mind fuckery angst plz

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 11:34AM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

This too depressing but I read it. Oww, geez! Now this keeps playing in my head, can’t sleep.

96bfbf32ae545b663870d4a1d4222611
joined Jun 6, 2021

"you fucked me so good that i almost said i love you" thingy but this time she slipped

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Based tamifull

joined Sep 27, 2017

GN FluffyCow, if you check this post out, in the morning, I just want to say, I totally missed Mamiya's hands around Kuzawa's throat at the end there. That obviously changes everything. That takes Mamiya's words from simple emotional blackmail, to a way WAY darker and scarier place. Um so yeah. I concead the point.
It's funny how missing one single detail, (admittedly a glaring one) can change your whole perspective on a story.

Ah okay, interesting!

Murder and sucide is a bit too much, maybe Kuzawa will just leave one day, either way, I think fucked up people can have fucked up relationships until, well..they can last a long time, until something happens, which is not death. Now I gotta look more from this author.

People shouldn't underestimate how bad these relationships can get, and murder in abusive relationships IRL happens. Mamiya was already shown to be completely unhinged and willing to turn the tables at any time with the strangling, I think it's more than possible that she could eventually kill Kuzawa and not bat an eye about it. I think it's also possible that after years of feeling trapped in this relationship Kuzawa could one day snap and just beat Mamiya to death, probably in a moment of sudden uncontrolled rage. Along with possible regret afterward and potential suicide.

I figured I'd check the discussion one last time after properly waking up but I don't want to keep talking about it in all honesty. Their relationship is legitimately scary and disgusting to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.