Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

We're in so deep that there aren't many options other than double suicide narratively-speaking. Hina is downright irredeemable at this point and even if you forgive Ai for how shitty she was now that she is being "punished", she's been so broken down psychologically that I can't imagine her properly re-integrating into society

joined May 28, 2021

In my opinion Ichika is basically most of us, the readers.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Last page literally made my heart race, sooo excited! waits patiently for next chapter

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

just wanted to say that I'm enjoying Mr Bones wild ride

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

This is so good and fucked up. It makes me want to read more fucked up stuff like this. It's interesting when both of the characters suck.

I'm guessing this is the last volume, though. I bet they'll kill themselves or something. Or, one of them will move schools, or they'll get caught. I just hope it ends fairly well.

There was also a cameo for Healin' Good Precure, which is neat.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I honestly hope they will like escape to another city and live "happily"..then again, I HAD to think about the ending in happy sugar life...I kinda want them to work, as messed up as it is, only 2 people as fucked up as those could make a "good" couple.

joined Oct 14, 2016

I dont think it will end up suicide probably Hina will keep Ai isolated, maybe she'll take her somewhere as Hina with role of working wife, with her pleasure seeing Ai chan turn into broken neet who dont trust anyone except her, and i hope we see the megane gets her Karma and get exposed to her best friend before this end.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 9:52PM

seductivedumpling
joined Jul 4, 2021

I hope this won’t be the last volume, it’s really good and very thrilling, I want it to have at least six volumes.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The end,perhaps,is cometh.

The best overall outcome would be that they both get accepted back,with everyone knowing that these two will forever be the strangest couple ever,possibly with a consistent spy watching them due to her own boredom and the glasses girl being forced to realise she was far too late in her actions.

Although that outcome is unlikely,it would be the one with the least bad outcomes overall.

Only time will tell.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Did she just catch the placement of the hidden camera on her own hidden camera? Jesus, Airi's room is more bugged than a Russian Embassy

Yuri Appreciator
joined Jul 18, 2021

Miyazono-san is literally us

seductivedumpling
joined Jul 4, 2021

The best ending for me would be them eloping and living together, also I think the author would most likely announce if this is the last volume or if the manga is ending, but the author didn’t say anything abt that, so I would assume this wouldn’t be the last volume

joined Oct 21, 2013

Meanwhile Ichika was left to her own devices (heh) in the room.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

The best ending for me would be them eloping and living together, also I think the author would most likely announce if this is the last volume or if the manga is ending, but the author didn’t say anything abt that, so I would assume this wouldn’t be the last volume

Hm, that makes sense. Maybe it's the second last volume. We're nearing the ending anyway.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

They all fucked up, but the blonde one irks me the most. I kinda want ai to actually push her through a window this time and run away with pinkie instead

joined Mar 26, 2021

Do we have to wait another month for next chapter? At this point its hard to not think that it going to end with suicide im not sure if both of them but Ai is the closest one that could end up like this Imo. U can tell she reap what she sow but Hina is much more creepy than Ai ehen she was abusing her. Im really curious how it will end.
Also im surprised again that parents do not exist in situation like this or they don't know anything

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

This series always seems to make me physically smirk every chapter or so and it's the only one to do so. I'm sure that says some very bad things about my moral compass.

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

this series should have role-reversal tag :3

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

I was laughing the whole time, god dammit, I love this so much.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

BRUH I'm having the best experience reading this

joined Mar 15, 2021

Doug Dimmadome says: "NOT RIGHT"

Correct.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Wait a minute, I think ichika is the good girl. My favorite. I should have known when at the very beginning that she does all these things because she is bored. Now she is the unwitting villain.
Never blame Hina, she is the monster that was created by Airi. It just that Airi lost control of her. Typical failed power exchange. topping from the bottom.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 9:16PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

As for someone of you who thinks this will ended up as a double suicide or murder-suicide...
Please give me an example of a Yurihime manga series that ended up as tragedy, or at least the last one they published that has a tragic ending.
I can't find one....that bad....

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

So this is the last volume then? That sucks. This manga is so wild. I wonder how it will end.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

So this is the last volume then? That sucks. This manga is so wild. I wonder how it will end.

"towards the end". That means nothing. Nobody including the artist knew that Citrus ending up having a sequel anyway. So could be this current volume, next volume. I am sure they will look at the tankoubon sales and other data to see if it should be axed or not.
You absolutely need to make sure to participate on the poll page in Yurihime. More people like this manga means the editor is more likely to extend the series. The questions are very very specific, almost as if you are interviewing someone who apply a job.

https://questant.jp/q/LJPPATVA#page1

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 7:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.