Forum › Posts by whatayuri

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
112421235_p1

^as someone a little obsessed with the ship, there is definitely more top Saria art of them currently, though I've seen more Top Silence lately because of new material involving them.

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Kerbe__-1707760928047927665-img1

Born too late to explore the world
Born too early to explore the galaxy
Born just in time to witness Pokemon Trainer Miku selfcest

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

when the cute yurilicious Evil Twins deck ends on 3 Sprights and Scythe locks you instead of Trouble Sunny and the 4400 atk yuri beat stick

I feel you, Alister.

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Joshua73982135-1545443258641178624-img1

^^can you not? Feel free to unload on why you're so ill about it, but you don't need to bash people's ship at the slightest implication.

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Azurlane

I love all the content the Rhine family got recently. Saria please talk to your ex. I thought Texas/Lappland was gonna get the same content surge after so many years of speculation, but the Lappland episode in CN just had her beating up furries :(

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Joshua73982135-1560768712994877441-img1

Kirsten is definitely super fucked up now and Saria/Silence is still my endgame, but I enjoy the whole past tragic romance vibe they give. Saria clearly once adored her and worked so hard to try and make her dream come true until Kirsten eventually unraveled somewhere down the line. They are somehow ten times more divorced than even Saria/Silence.

Saria/Muelsyse is a much more morally palatable Saria ship from the manga if you're looking for that.

whatayuri
Arknights! 25 Oct 22:21
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

oOooOOOooooOoOOoOOoh perma fucking fungimist I can't fucking wait that looooooooong.

Anywho, I hope for more nearlplat after this event.

whatayuri
Image Comments 25 Oct 22:19
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Evnbkwlveaudphn-orig

Their relationship is my ideal enemies to lovers shtick (well, I mean the enemies part in terms of canon). Their episodes in CoU are so fucking good.

whatayuri
Image Comments 02 Aug 21:46
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E7nmhw4voaezhgy-orig

I crackship this because their skins look like they're taking place at the same time.

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

This series always seems to make me physically smirk every chapter or so and it's the only one to do so. I'm sure that says some very bad things about my moral compass.

whatayuri
Arknights! 16 Jul 17:56
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Yuri Risk18

7 squad risk so I choose the ursus triangle. Don't know which pairing I like more between zima/rosa and zima/istina, so this works too. Eyja and any decent slow will put in a lot of work. The rest is just filling in the gaps + stall.

whatayuri
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

I usually like these spicy toxic/drama relationship stories, but this was just meh af and predictable.

whatayuri
Image Comments 09 Jul 22:29
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E0pauptuuae0kea-orig

Mudrock rocking her 2 feet stilettoes.

God, Hypergryph fucked up with her canon height so bad. She should have been a goddamn monster

whatayuri
Arknights! 09 Jul 22:26
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

I'm crying, I just realized how the scarf in Silence's new skin looks like a personification of Saria. It's got the little X's and those weird tags Saria is wearing. I straight up ditched Saria's jailer skin that I just bought back for her BoC one so they can both have matching mementoes.

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Just two gals being pals

Technically one should actually be futanari what with being (based on) a gastropod mollusk and all. Quoth Wikipedia: "like almost all heterobranchs, blue dragons are hermaphrodites and their male reproductive organs have evolved to be especially large and hooked to avoid their partner's venomous cerata."
-.-;
...welp, if that doesn't sound like fodder for the more disturbing kinds of h-doujins I don't know what does.

Of all the things that Glaucus could take from her animal inspiration, you gotta focus on d'slong.

Anyways, pls translate more Arknights comics.

whatayuri
Image Comments 05 Jun 13:56
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E2zimpuweaeg7ga-orig%20(1)

Still waiting on my TexasxCroissant

whatayuri
Image Comments 31 May 23:11
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E1bwowyvoaqvekr-orig%20(1)

First time I saw this I thought the tongue was part of bloop's pigtails. Hits you like a truck when you see it.

whatayuri
Arknights! 30 May 18:49
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Yuri clear + Gay Rat Flex R18. I might have been able to replace mud/fol with Ch'en/Hoshi, but it takes a bit too much praying to RNG for Hoshi's talent to activate at the right times.

last edited at May 30, 2021 7:03PM

whatayuri
Image Comments 28 May 22:30
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E2oxb57vuaq9sdt-orig

The post apoc AU where Sayaka couldn't let go of Touko.

whatayuri
Image Comments 28 May 22:26
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
Shep_and_liara_by_martalaz_danin41

Stop, you're making me feel old.

whatayuri
Image Comments 17 May 22:39
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
E1q0auqvuaibf0m-orig

Just a normal doctor and her wife, demon king wife, demon king wife with bunny ears, Lovecraftian super soldier wife, Lovecraftian super soldier wife that can sing, and pet spinal column dog.

last edited at May 17, 2021 10:40PM

whatayuri
Arknights! 16 May 00:09
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Somebody fucking talk me out of doing Mastery 9 Saria. It already punched me in the gut doing M6, but her 3rd skill looks so damn useful for certain challenge maps. Also thinking about M3ing Ifrit's 3rd skill despite already having 2nd M3, but at least that one looks a bit less niche.

Seriously, She the only op where I mastery'd more than 1 skill (besides m1 eyja's s2), and I'm now thinking about going full house. And this is coming from someone who mastery'd Silence's s2 purely for SariaxSilence shippy reasons because all those mats for like 3 less seconds cooldown on a healing skill is NOT worth it gameplaywise

whatayuri
Arknights! 05 May 16:39
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Sorry for the double post but I just found the video for the annual Arknights pairings popularity poll in CN. It was only made February this year so it's not up to date. I wonder if Skadi x Specter would have ranked higher tho they are already at top 10. Also glad my ship is at least top 18. Higher than Alina x Talulah lol. But as expected, Ch'en other pairings are higher with HoshiCh'en still at number 4. I think they removed any pairing with the Doctor this time since Doc x harem and Doc x SilverAsh are no longer here.

There can't seriously be more Frostnova x Frostleaf out there than stuff like Blue Poison x Glaucus. Can't say I've seen more than 2 pics of that. And no WxTheresa? Seen a ton of that. LappxExu is also a looooooot higher than I was expecting, but I can dig it.

whatayuri
Image Comments 04 May 03:24
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019
87782073_p0

That scene was actually super well done. when Alina knows Talulah is lying to her about being close to camp and not telling her who did this because she doesn't want Talulah to be clouded by hate is T0T

whatayuri
Arknights! 04 May 03:11
Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

Me small brain chp 8 spoilers: I don't really understand what happened at the end. Tallulah's adoptive dad was controlling her the whole time? Ever since the part where she burned down a village? It actually wasn't the dad but some random Snake Entity? I actually really enjoyed the story and pacing of this chapter until the part where the Royal Guards showed up and it just ended up throwing paragraphs of lore and bombshells in my face. Also, that super secret ending? Not sure what the point of that was either. Do some incredible hard challenges and all you unlock is 12F popping out of the ground to read off of a fortune cookie.

I also now don't know who to ship Talluah with. She's got a bit of a Scavenger thing with Allina that I don't really know if she can move on from and Ch'en doesn't really seem to want much to do with her. Here's hoping for the whirling romance Crownslayer route.

last edited at May 4, 2021 3:12AM