Forum › A Girl Who Wants to Receive a Blowjob discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

I know the manga is only four pages, but she was VERY easy to convince.

When the proposal/argument is logical, one need not yell/holler.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"can you give me blowjob? no homo"

A brojob if you will

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I'm part of the group that clicked on this story just because of the title

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

lewd

joined May 11, 2015

hot

joined Dec 13, 2020

"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

Huh. Well, she wouldn't be the first one.

It's ok as long as it leads to greater intimacy with your female friend. And then you can explore the alternative possibilities -- you know, using the organs you do have.

It works even if you are a kitty and a bird.

Ok I'll bite: who are Kitty-san and Birdie-san? I'm guessing it's a rather ancient manga because art style is really old school.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

nice

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Well if the visual efect doesn't give her an orgasm, then the next time will do it, even visual-mental stimulation can lead to a climax

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Someone's being reading too much Futanari, lol

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Sorry my ignorance, but do they hurt??
I understand why a public erection must be very awkward and everyone could probably think that you're a pervert
But what about the morning erections?

Only if it's very very hard and you're a cum-brain who fapped 3 times that day already.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

now I'm horny....for some popsicles

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

And they were Classmates

Oh my god, they were Classmates

Wait what, they were Classmates?

yes, they were Classmates

joined Sep 6, 2018

And they were Classmates

Oh my god, they were Classmates

Wait what, they were Classmates?

yes, they were Classmates

And now they’re more than just Classmates.

joined Dec 16, 2017

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Who the hell pisses in a way that splashes around? Piss a bit to the side from the water (to be quieter) and there is no need to do extra cleaning.

Weird tangents aside, this reminds me of an episode of Manwhore Industries. It too ended with a "no homo" moment.

But the piss doesn't always go where you want it to go!

On another note eh I've always thought that blowjobs are overrated

I'm sorry... this is the second post I've read about blowjobs being 'overrated'. This is crazy talk to me because I've had bad ones and I've had sheer absolutely consistently amazing ones. It seems like, much like cunnilingus, the key is where and how the tongue is used. Although I guess this is just my experience.

Whew... this is a yuri forum so I'd rather talk about yuri stuff but had to comment.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'm sorry... this is the second post I've read about blowjobs being 'overrated'. This is crazy talk to me because I've had bad ones and I've had sheer absolutely consistently amazing ones. It seems like, much like cunnilingus, the key is where and how the tongue is used. Although I guess this is just my experience.

Whew... this is a yuri forum so I'd rather talk about yuri stuff but had to comment.

Heh, I'm in the "they're totes overrated" camp, but that's just my experience. If you're having a great time with them, I won't say that you're wrong — I'll much rather be jealous instead because you get to enjoy something I don't. I'm just more suited to giving rather than receiving and I'm kinda sad that I can't switch properly.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Here I thought this doujin is weird but the comment section is even more weird. Sasuga DS xD

Future Hokagae
Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

nicenicenice

joined Sep 6, 2018

The mangaka has made quite the introduction with this and others. I think she’s as gifted as Mochi! — Compliments to both of you!

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

nice

joined Dec 30, 2020

nice

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"In our case, wouldn't it be 'give one'?"

Hahahah[ahnn~]a, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK!? NON! You're just a SAPPHIC nooo~~oobbb, you pleb!! NOW. Kneel! knave!! And buu-llooooow your wifey's popsuckle... IT'LL BE THE straightest THING you will ever do in your entire lil GEY EGGISTENCE, wat nudel!! Nigh eve, TOO NIGHEVE! AWAKEN!!!! REJOICE, for your Waifu be a kinky JEAN YASS!!!! YOU LUCKY SUCKY PLUCKY, ANGST STR-DUMB-PET!!! I ENVY your GAYlpal...

...Oppsie, got a bit EGG-sighted there... TEHE~

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Thigh mole.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Even if ya don't got the right organ for a blowjob, a strap-on works just as nicely ;) Same visuals~

nice

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ok I'll bite: who are Kitty-san and Birdie-san? I'm guessing it's a rather ancient manga because art style is really old school.

I missed this question earlier, but I recognize that as from a US alternative comic from the 1970s & 80s, Omaha the Cat Dancer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Omaha%22_the_Cat_Dancer

To reply you must either login or sign up.