Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

holy crap this is adorable for something called "Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner"

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

I am ready to follow this

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I expected something much more different from the title but wow okay lol, cute.

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 11:53PM

joined Dec 18, 2020

I read the raws out of curiosity and it seems there are a few moments where Liane might be finding Ruri attractive. Of course, without actually understanding Japanese I don't know the true context, but still.

By the way, is there enough content on this website to justify "angel" as a new tag? This series and Elite Angel give us two, and I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one other demonxangel oneshot here.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that someone said they couldn't find any yuri on a cursory glance of the artist's gallery, but his "Blue-skinned convenience store clerk and happy friends" (google translated) series on pixiv has what looks like a very blatant yuri crush in it despite not having the yuri tag. It doesn't look serious at all, just an excuse for some ecchi comedy with a medusa girl having the hots for her demoness friend but I thought it beared mentioning.

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 11:06AM

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

All on new ship!

joined Apr 6, 2013

I thought the art looked familiar and I was right, this is by the same guy who made "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya" which is an awesome manga, not really Yuri though it does have some in it. I see they have a thing for demons with big tits. Even if it ends up not really going anywhere if its even half as good as the other manga it will be worth a read.

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 10:58PM

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

I don't know why, but the "What a mood maker!" bit slays me.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I NEEEEEEED MORE

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This story kinda gave off some watamote vibes, or maybe that's just me.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

fucking adorable. i love scanlations that include a metric fuck ton of cursing. looking forward to reading the rest!

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

that angel girl is so relatable lmao

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Somebody give poor Liane a big warm hug!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Btw, The author tag ch 1 and 2 as yuri but he/she did not tag it since ch 3.

News update : The author has removed Yuri tag from ch 1 and 2. It's pretty much a confirmation that this manga will be about friendship all the way

Mann. I'm a little bit sad.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Page 8 is pretty gay.

"I want this for all 3 meals".

"You'll make a great wife"!

It's basically a proposal.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

A confrontation with Ruri instead of Liane? From how this chapter was set up I assumed Liane would be the one getting into something but I guess not! Plot development other than “Liane is hated” is always welcome! I hope I jinx myself just for the drama though, haha.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I love how cute and honest Liane is in this. I’ve seen so many series like this where the “antisocial” character is super full of spite and hate towards “normies” that they can’t even have a relationship unless the outgoing character constantly sticks to them. It’s refreshing to see Liane not just treat Ruri like shit because she’s more popular, or look down on her intelligence.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yes, yes, she'll make a great wife for Liane. Also I hope Ruri quickly beats up the fool that dares get between her and her time with her small angel wife.

20230106_011143
joined Mar 8, 2018

That title was purposely made to be misread wasn't it?

I swear to god I keep misreading the title as Big Skin, Blue Tits and a Fucking Loser

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

No Liane, don't ditch the spiral bread, you're all it has!

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Page 8 is pretty gay.

"I want this for all 3 meals".

"You'll make a great wife"!

It's basically a proposal.

Sould just tell her she wants to eat her Miso soup every day.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That's a bad idea to pick a fight with a Demon. Considering how fit Ruri is she just might thrash that other angel. Or win her over through the power pure of seduction. ;)

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 3:28PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It kind of seems like Liane is going to go looking for Ruri and find this fight. If she gets involved, I'm curious about the basic question: Will she be terrible at fighting because she's a total nerd and does terrible at PE? Or will she be amazingly badass because the intellectual skills they're learning are about applying "angel power" AKA divine magic, so she'll be able to wave her finger and turn someone inside out? Could go either way. So we don't know just which of them will be saving which.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I really wonder just what the fuck Liane did to be hated this badly though, unless everyone in the school is just rotten for some reason

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well i certainly didnt expect that

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This story kinda gave off some watamote vibes, or maybe that's just me.

Its pretty much the opposite, Tomokos biggest problem was herself, her social anxiety made it impossible for her to communicate which made her so desperate for a social life that she got spitefull

Liane is getting straight Up bullied which drives her futher into her studies because its the only source of aproval thats available to her

Its internal Vs external lonliness

To reply you must either login or sign up.