Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Ayaka bottom energy lol

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Everyone's talking about the fluff while I'm here shipping the two shipper friends

Why do one when you can do both?

joined Nov 21, 2018

I remember how disappointed people were at the earlier "friendship confession" but it really can't be understated that these two have been going at their relationship in a really messed-up way. It's good that they're now on relatively equal footing and have had some time to get used to each other.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

theyre so adorable!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm gonna die what is this

Korne
joined May 18, 2018

Ah

Chris2aDegree
Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Calling it now, they're doing a haunted house for the festival

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

Got scared there for a sec, had to double check the tags because it was way too soon for them to go further!!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Came back to this gem for a second read through, did not disappoint, so cute!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I'm actually hoping we don't get any ecchi/fanservice chapters for these two now that they've become a couple. I feel like any fanservice - no matter how great or small - would kinda ruin the innocence of their relationship. Despite how it started, they just feel too pure to take it in such a mature direction. Mad props to Ayaka for trying, but I really don't think it will be necessary here.

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

USELESS

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Her chance is gonna be immediately next chapter, isn't it?

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Her chance is gonna be immediately next chapter, isn't it?

i guess so, i hope so bro.

joined May 21, 2021

WAKANAAAAA T⁰T

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

Pure little Wakana owns my heart now

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

I hope our loved wingwoman find happiness

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I swear to god if in the next chapter she finds that girl only for her to be with her bf/gf I'm gonna jump off a cliff

joined Nov 27, 2016

Yaaasss Wakana I was hoping we’d get a backstory from when she was talking to ayaka

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yesssss morreeee let all the side characters FIND LOVE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Feels like that girl was in a similar situation and simply tried to make a memory before having to part instead of being able to confess as well...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ok, uh, wow. I love how this is currently going. Not only did Wakana get her back story detailed (and by confessing having a yuri crush no less), but Sora also seems to be pushing towards being more open about her relationship with Ayaka instead of just hiding it from everyone. I hope it goes down that way.

last edited at Jun 26, 2021 2:52PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Lol judgy ayaka is funny

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

What if Sara and Wakana are actually in the same place right now?
Sara obviously seems to have moved somewhere else without warning Wakana, and later Wakana sort of did the same thing. For the purpose of creating a fated reunion, wouldn't it fit perfectly if they'd moved to the same city without knowing? Different schools maybe, but still close enough to randomly meet

joined Aug 29, 2019

That would kinda fit the recurring theme of conveniently (in)convenient occurrences in this manga, and for once I wouldn't mind.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That would kinda fit the recurring theme of conveniently (in)convenient occurrences in this manga, and for once I wouldn't mind.

I mean, if it had only been the story of her past, it could have been just that, but since we also got the question of whether Wakana would be able to confess now, yeah, there's no way they won't meet soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.