Forum › Batting Range discussion

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I don’t know why, but they both remind me of aunts on opposite ends of the spectrum. The lesbian unmarried double income aunt who says cool shit and the nosy “WHERE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE YOU MARRIED YET” aunt.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Where's the sequel where they get married?

Also thanks for the translation!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I don’t know why, but they both remind me of aunts on opposite ends of the spectrum. The lesbian unmarried double income aunt who says cool shit and the nosy “WHERE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE YOU MARRIED YET” aunt.

A truly unstoppable force if they’re the married to one another

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Is there a sequel?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Oh gosh, NOOOooooooooooo
The thought of a couple like that existing in itself sends shivers down my spine

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

What's up with their Hawaii shirts? It doesn't seem plot relevant, but seems like it should be plot relevant?

joined Jul 8, 2019

Is there a sequel?

Based upon Aoyagi's uncanny resemblance to Yuka Okitsu, I'd say that Shirobako could qualify as a prequel

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The pair that Will talk about anything apparantly

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

What's up with their Hawaii shirts? It doesn't seem plot relevant, but seems like it should be plot relevant?

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. And the fact that we never see any kind of background, in any panel, doesn't help much to understand the situation. Are they supposed to be in a batting centre...? And the title refers both to senpai's line, as well as the place where all this is happening??
Not that a batting centre would explain the Hawaiian shirts though....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, at that moment she certainly was exactly her type. The kabedon probably helped as well.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

funny thing how i've got aunts like that..

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Missing a Kabedon tag.

To reply you must either login or sign up.