Forum › What's that manga called?

joined May 26, 2021

Looking for a oneshot that has a couple having their relationship found out by classmates, one of them decided to lie and say that they are just friends, while the other decided to kiss her right there, then princess carry her out of the classroom.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Up until you mentioned the princess carry, I thought I knew what you were asking for, but now I just find myself unknowing, but curious.

last edited at May 27, 2021 6:39AM

joined Jan 21, 2020

^ Up until you mentioned the princess carry, I thought I knew what you were asking for, but now I just find myself unknowing, but curious.

Same, thought he was talking about "A love awakened by a kiss".

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

The Princess Carry tag is not as useful as you'd think

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

Looking for a manga that has a woman reuniting with a friend who she has a crush on, I think? the friend also is a former wrestler iirc and is a single mom. Don't remember if the whole crush thing was subtext or if they actually end up together

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Love Buzz by Shimura Takako, but it was never on Dynasty that I can recall.

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

^Thank you, that's exactly it!

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Office lady (in her home not wearing a uniform) and a bird girl

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This.

YES, THANK YOU

I was looking for it on animal ears and animorfication but it was monster girl the whole time, no wonder i couldn't find it

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

A one shot about highschool girl with a secret relationship, they're so close so others think they're dating( which they are) but the other girl says they're just good friends. Until there was this guy who confess to her girlfriend, but she said she's already dating someone. The other girl argue with her saying why did she say that, like what if they find out that they're dating. When she got home, she kept thinking about they're relationship if she really love her girlfriend. Then the day after, the guy ask her girlfriend who's the one she's dating. Her girlfriend replied im sorry I'm not dating anyone, when she heard her girlfriend say that it hurts her. Then the guy ask if he could date her, tho the guy didn't finish what he was saying cuz she grabs her girlfriends hand and kiss her infront of everyone... Everyone was shock they didn't judge them like they already knew. The girlfriend ask why did she do that the girlfriend thought she hated her. I dunno what's her answer cuz i can't remember. Maybe she said it's because she love her... Pls. Help i'd like to read it again

joined May 27, 2020

I forgot the name but i remember that this girls is on sports Running and trying to impress the librarian? i think?

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and the sequel.

joined May 27, 2020

This and the sequel.

Thank you ^^

joined Oct 6, 2020

Hello! I'm looking for a Kyouko-Sayaka doujin where Kyouko gets the misconception that people get pregnant from kisses, and thus getting very protective of Sayaka while confusing the others. The misunderstanding kind of goes on for a while. (It's not the one by Mizukaga Syou)

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Avat
joined Jun 2, 2021

Guys, what's the name of this hugely popular manga where a guy makes a confession of love to this one girl that turns him down. I remember there was a character named Nanako who was running for school president. It was like a cute romance between two girls. It makes me so angry that I can't find it anywhere, and I've been searching on google for about 30 minutes now. Also, are there any anime lovers out there? If yes, do you maybe know the name of the anime that centers around three schools? One of the schools was something like Lulym, not sure how to spell it. The other day I was doing an anime character quiz, and I got Nagisa and remembered that she was from this very anime I am talking about. Thanks in advance, guys!

last edited at Jun 4, 2021 12:44PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The only thing that goes through my mind is to assume you're slightly misremembering some details (like the name) and suggest Bloom Into You, although I may be wrong, of course.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

The only thing that goes through my mind is to assume you're slightly misremembering some details (like the name) and suggest Bloom Into You, although I may be wrong, of course.

I also think it's Bloom Into You

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Childhood friends who promised each other to tell the other when they got a boyfriend/fell in love, but MC found out about her friend's boyfriend after looking at her phone accidentally while hiding the fact that she liked a girl (I don't remember if they were dating).

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020
the12thdoctor1
joined Jul 14, 2018

I remembered reading an original doujin manga here that started out with the two main characters who went to the same school meeting each other at a Pride parade. They both then form a relationship over the summer.

I’m quite sure it was a one-shot, but I forgot what was the title.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 8:58PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I remembered reading an original doujin manga here that started out with the two main characters who went to the same school meeting each other at a Pride parade. They both then form a relationship over the summer.

I’m quite sure it was a one-shot, but I forgot what was the title.

This. Seems it was on Dynasty at one point, but it got taken down for whatever reason.

To reply you must either login or sign up.