Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

I’m sorry but the feet had me so distracted here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_a_detached_relationship_ch19#14

I mean ????? Why is it so long????

last edited at May 28, 2021 4:05AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lmaooo I noticed that too. They're like seal fins...Artist was probably too tired to realize they made a mistake

joined Aug 29, 2019

Lmaooo I noticed that too. They're like seal fins...Artist was probably too tired to realize they made a mistake

Fvfiwsgb_400x400
joined Apr 15, 2020

GUYES THIS IS IT I LOVE IT

Fvfiwsgb_400x400
joined Apr 15, 2020

i loved the feet there too lol it was cool

joined Jun 27, 2013

Is it just me or does Aya get prettier with every chapter?! Like dang, this art is killing me.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

At least Aya had a really nice character arc. After chapters of worrying she said "fuck it" and became a top.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Anatomy got a bit wonky in this chapter but I'm glad the bond between Aya and Sei is now solidified.

phew, Top Aya is to die for @.@

last edited at May 29, 2021 6:47PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

^Might want to use spoiler tags. That's very rude to people who haven't read the raws. Our translation will be coming soon, so please hold your tongue till then.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You presume wrong. As for spoiler tags, see the tutorial here.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I figured it out, Thanks Afkeroge & Luinthoron. Hope yall finish the translation soon. I really want to make sure my own translation from the raw of first part of the chapter can be compared to your translation, It is a little bit beyond me, unlike the second half of the chapter.

Spoilers for the Final Chapter
Aya went inside Sei's apartment to search for Yoru's photo. After finding it she thanks Yoru because without her Aya and Sei would have never met. After that Aya ATE Yoru's photo LITERALLY. Aya has healed Sei's scar, time to move on. Then Sei arrived home and greeted by Aya
"Our relationship has no name". Happily Ever after.

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 7:36AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Can anyone explain why there is another issue will be printed for the September Yurihime? Both my August issue and the website list this manga to have another chapter in September. But the manga is over in August. Does anyone have an answer?

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

aya top pog

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

still hate sei tho

joined Jul 20, 2020

Can anyone explain why there is another issue will be printed for the September Yurihime? Both my August issue and the website list this manga to have another chapter in September. But the manga is over in August. Does anyone have an answer?

read it on Flowerchild's twitter she will make an epilogue so 21 chapters total

Edit: We then see what kind of happy ending it will be if a timeskip happens that is! (rember how her life with Haruki never led to a "happy ending") I mean she ate the photo thus effectively still becoming "Yoru" (the ideal fantasy fucktoy that she was at the beginning of this manga for Sei and what Sei wanted Yoru to be but couldn't have) while abandoning the Haruki Persona as weak and useless (though ironically she still acts like her and is trapped in her own ironic hell) she embraced Sei's Persona making sure that Sei actually never healed her own scars moving on by herself.

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 3:47AM

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Flowerchild create toxic age gap stories but nevertheless i still love them all :p

joined Jul 20, 2020

Flowerchild create toxic age gap stories but nevertheless i still love them all :p

yeah but I wish the ending for this manga ends with an interesting subversion (8 years later) where Haruki didn't go the even more toxic route (though at first it might seem like she was headed for this) trying to recreate her past as Sei does using other people as replacements and taking vengeance on the world keeping the cycle going...

but then again it's Ueda...

joined Jul 20, 2020

Saw the raw for the epilogue chapter 21 both Haruki and Mochida are completly gone like they never even existed and are never shown again and Aya loses her virginity graduates from school and Sei leaves her school? hmm... yeah whatever I hope haruki and mochida both go on with their lives and find some real happiness for themselves before making someone happy that doesn't deserve it I wish them all the best!

Seriously fy Sei

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

The epilogue is so fluff. I can't believe it fix most of the issues in this story. Flowerchild really turned this toxic couple into a happy sweet couple.

1.Aya and Sei stayed together for about 2 years now in the epilogue. Sei teasing aya that they are like married couple. As aya is always at sei's house (cooking, etc.)
2.Sei transferred to another school ( which means mochida and male sensei out of the story)
3.I'm guessing that since aya is always with sei. Sei didn't also see yoru for about two years and hopefully never again
4.Aya give the v-card to sei after graduating highschool. (2 years later)
5.Sei saying aya's name while doing it with aya. She also said sorry to aya that it took quite a long time. (I'm guessing it's sei's way of saying she returns aya's romantic feelings?)
6.Aya is enrolled to a good college. Saying that she will be with sei every day on spring break. They plan to still be together in the future <3

The only missing part is what happened to haruki. I'm thinking that she got her own happy ending as the author didn't further complicated the story.

I'm just happy that aya and sei's toxic relationship grows into a happy one. I'm correct before that they just need to be away from the other characters in order to be happy xD

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 11:19PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

The epilogue is so fluff. I can't believe it fix most of the issues in this story. Flowerchild really turned this toxic couple into a happy sweet couple.

1.Aya and Sei stayed together for about 2 years now in the epilogue. Sei teasing aya that they are like married couple. As aya is always at sei's house (cooking, etc.)
2.Sei transferred to another school ( which means mochida and male sensei out of the story)
3.I'm guessing that since aya is always with sei. Sei didn't also see yoru for about two years and hopefully never again
4.Aya give the v-card to sei after graduating highschool. (2 years later)
5.Sei saying aya's name while doing it with aya. She also said sorry to aya that it took quite a long time. (I'm guessing it's sei's way of saying she returns aya's romantic feelings?)
6.Aya is enrolled to a good college. Saying that she will be with sei every day on spring break. They plan to still be together in the future <3

The only missing part is what happened to haruki. I'm thinking that she got her own happy ending as the author didn't further complicated the story.

I'm just happy that aya and sei's toxic relationship grows into a happy one. I'm correct before that they just need to be away from the other characters in order to be happy xD

Well if you ask me they or at least Sei should have earlier on focused on her problems (I mean just tell your parents what you are tell hosono that you indeed are a lesbian but nope...) instead of being an a**hole to the three teens as for Haruki? Well the only happy ending that could work for me is in the Kindergarten universe where Aya and Sei obviously cannot be a couple due to a much bigger age gap and they dream of the main universe so Aya gives up on Sei moves on to Haruki (with Sei's blessing) and Sei in turn spoils Mochi instead of ignoring her so she doesn't turn into the destructive ass that she was in the manga. Last but not least Kindergarten Sei took the high route with Yoru so in this verse they actually became a couple! If we get that with the manga release I can die happy! Wish you folks all the best! Signing out!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Maybe it never was toxic to begin with?
I mean, you start a relationship with a girl who is heartbroken because of a past unrequited love, you let her call the name of that other girl when having sex because you understand she needs that kind of indulging in order to heal, your presence in her life eventually makes her forget the other chick, she falls for you and the two of you become a real couple, happy end.
Seriously, what toxic?

joined Jul 20, 2020

I mean, you start a relationship with a girl who is heartbroken because of a past unrequited love, you let her call the name of that other girl when having sex because you understand she needs that kind of indulging in order to heal, your presence in her life eventually makes her forget the other chick, she falls for you and the two of you become a real couple, happy end.
Seriously, what toxic?

because aya and haruki missunderstood too late that they are lesbians and actually into each other they both thought the other isn't (haruki received a pat on her head before they entered highschool for her hard work, aya saw haruki ending up being friends with those two girls) so they ended up drifting apart making poor impulsive choices and being ripped apart by both Sei, Mochida and Yoru a**holes that didn't want to deal with their own lifes in healthier ways but instead in shitty toxic one's using those two!

nope definetly not toxic!

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Seriously, what toxic?

because aya and haruki missunderstood too late that they are lesbians and actually into each other they both thought the other isn't (haruki received a pat on her head before they entered highschool for her hard work, aya saw haruki ending up being friends with those two girls) so they ended up drifting apart making poor impulsive choices and being ripped apart by both Sei, Mochida and Yoru a**holes that didn't want to deal with their own lifes in healthier ways but instead in shitty toxic one's using those two!

You know that the author is flowerchild right? Ofcourse it will end up with the age gap couple against all the odds. But i guess you really love haruki. Tho I don't really care about her. i also don't think aya will fall for her even if there is no sei involved. Well that's only my opinion. Maybe if flowerchild is not the author, your ship will have a chance.

The epilogue timeskip proves us that aya and sei can manage to work out their relationship which I'm fine since i love happy ending and age gap.

I don't mean any harm btw. No need to get hostile especially the manga is over. Nobody can do anything about it.

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 10:11PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

Seriously, what toxic?

You know that the author is flowerchild right? Ofcourse it will end up with the age gap couple against all the odds. But i guess you really love haruki. Tho I don't really care about her. i also don't think aya will fall for her even if there is no sei involved. Well that's only my opinion. Maybe if flowerchild is not the author, your ship will have a chance.

The epilogue timeskip proves us that aya and sei can manage to work out their relationship which I'm fine since i love happy ending and age gap.

I don't mean any harm btw. No need to get hostile especially the manga is over. Nobody can do anything about it.

Don't mean to get hostile either but what some don't understand is Aya and Haruki didn't know that they were lesbians so of course because of misunderstandings (puberty playing a large part in the confusion having no idea why they are angry at each other), being manipulated without their knowledge and making impulsive mistakes they lost each other (unlike in Eve's Medicine which sorta hints at Ibu x Ena being a thing in the future Kaori is leaving soon and Ibu is only interested in sensei's body suspecting already that Ena is a lesbian, hell Shima (who looks like an older Ena) quits banging all the seniors including Kaori and tries to turn over a new leaf by giving the girlfriend experience a try Yuni has still feelings for her old flame (which looks like an older Ibu) so once she notices she is together with another woman...). That is what makes the epilogue sad and why I wish they end up being a couple in the Yuri Garden Verse cause this world is connected via dreams to the main verse so they are subconciously earlier aware of their problems.

Haruki is basically a young Sei (and Sei is still far worse than her) that is put through a nightmare and ends up being completly broken by everyone. Yeah I wanna give the girl a hug and please Ueda no x Mochida that would be even more depressing!

Edit: Think of the Yuri Garden Verse as a different take on Annetai Hotel Kindergarden Sei is Claire and instead of a love hotel we've got a kindergaden. The three kids meet Sei (who in this verse ended up with a Yoru going into an honest relationship) earlier in her life and thus work trough their problems earlier thanks to her guidance. That's how I'd like the final episode to conclude. Bittersweet but with a bit of hope!

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 5:43AM

joined Feb 6, 2020

Seriously, what toxic?

Yesss, finally there's one person who have the same thought with me. I thought I was the only one who think that, haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.