Forum › Mutually Unrequited Twin Sisters discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ Kayriss “Mutually Requited Sisters" will be the follow on series that is just them having sex, kissing, and hand holding all the time.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh hoh! what's this? A progress. I'll take it

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

On one hand, I'm glad there's progress, but on the other hand, I guess the series is over :(

They just released a Volume 1, so unless the series gets axed in the literal sense, we've got at least another whole book of twin flirting to fill (and the prototype shows Hachiko is capable of providing).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent! I knew this wouldn't disappoint. ^_^

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Wow

joined Apr 11, 2021

I'm just happy it didn't end at the confession, like the 90 % of this type of manga.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yay for no misunderstanding!

joined Sep 13, 2018

LEEEETSSS GOOOOOOOOO
but now the title will not make sense unless they change it , I would totally love a pyshical manga which has the title "mutually unrequited twin sisters" but then the 1st page shows the new title with the two of them flirting.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Even though it was an accident, hooray for progress. Now there is the small matter of incest.

Erinyes
joined Jul 28, 2016

Hell yeah, now we are talking

joined Feb 15, 2021

the ship has set sail

joined Oct 12, 2017

I-is it over?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Their relationship status received an upgrade xD

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

oh my god useless no more!

They just released a Volume 1, so unless the series gets axed in the literal sense, we've got at least another whole book of twin flirting to fill (and the prototype shows Hachiko is capable of providing).

I really, really, really hope this is the case

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Goggled Anon If they just released all this as vol1- this last chapter being the last chapter of that volume- how do you know that wasnt the end? Is there already another chapter or more out beyond 24?

last edited at May 22, 2021 3:40PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

@Goggled Anon If they just released all this as vol1- this last chapter being the last chapter of that volume- how do you know that wasnt the end? Is there already another chapter or more out beyond 24?

The fact they bothered to label this as "1" kinda indicates that there's gonna be a "2"

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Isn't Shiori strangely calm? You'd think she'd have jumped at Saori's confession from the previous chapter screaming "YES! YES! I ACCEPT!", right? Taking it so casually both in ch23 and this one had made me suspected that there was still a possibility that she misunderstood it as something not remotely romantic.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Well- I guess that makes sense- you could stick a 1 on a stand alone tank still I guess..but kinda unlikely.. unless they could have just been 'hopefull' of more. Hope you are right.

last edited at May 22, 2021 6:35PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

... Isn't Shiori strangely calm? You'd think she'd have jumped at Saori's confession from the previous chapter screaming "YES! YES! I ACCEPT!", right? Taking it so casually both in ch23 and this one had made me suspected that there was still a possibility that she misunderstood it as something not remotely romantic.

I doubt it- they kissed and made it clear they meant as lovers and it was what her sister wanted. I think she is just kinda so taken by suprise it hasnt fully hit her- and also, she is very shy compared to the younger sister. I think it would have been totally out of character for her to act like that.

last edited at May 22, 2021 6:35PM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

My life is complete.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

didnt expect this happy end thank god

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

They finally did it, I’m so proud of them!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Something I just noticed from page 00 - the younger sister is totally gonna be the top and taking the lead isnt she lol.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Holy shit, its finally happened, man...life sure is good.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"I HAD NO IDEA!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.