Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qzGqymD.jpg[/img]

I fixed the image markup, but I don't get it.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Curiosity is really killing this cat (me). Like these girls are like 14 they need to calm down. where did you even buy that vibrator, Hina???

They're actually 16 or 17 but I digress. They probably got it off online purchases

They're middle school, not high school. Stated in one of the earlier chapters.

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 7:59PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Curiosity is really killing this cat (me). Like these girls are like 14 they need to calm down. where did you even buy that vibrator, Hina???

They're actually 16 or 17 but I digress. They probably got it off online purchases

They're middle school, not high school. Stated in one of the earlier chapters.

Chapter 2 was a flashback to when they were in middleschool, they're highschoolers now in the rest of the series.

57e42e01ab9b36ceb7aaf8136fba5e31
joined Apr 24, 2021

This is quite an interesting psychological drama. Many twists and turns, but they are done not just for the shock value, but actually change direction of the story.

One thing I hope for is that not every character ends up having mental problems. I hope that Yuu is in fact a reasonable person and nothing strange is being setup up for her - contrast is good.

I think that once Airi realizes she's been tricked by Hinako and no one cares about what happened anymore she'll use her "clinginess" as means of "revenge" and will cause a lot of mental trauma for her. Re-reversal if you may.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Such a blursed manga, can’t stop reading.

Art style doesn’t help either, is too cute

thehypesreal
Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Not even surprised. Wouldn't be shocked if whatever gets recorded gets put online but maybe Hina will see notice the camera.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Hina won't just notice the camera; she'll know all about Ichika coming over because of her own camera (supposing the footage is saved) that she also placed on the bookshelf (Ch. 16). Ichika wanted to be part of a story, and Hina will make sure that wish comes true in one way or another. What happens next will be determined by how often Hina checks the camera footage and what method she'll use to separate them.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

All these girls need Jesus, holy shit.

My prediction is that yeah, Hina will know about the visit (but not about the camera) and will do something with Airi (expecting a strangle here).
Shit will get recorded and yadda yadda.

Honestly tho, I can’t not like this manga. Yuri BDSM is my weak point.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Hina won't just notice the camera; she'll know all about Ichika coming over because of her own camera (supposing the footage is saved) that she also placed on the bookshelf (Ch. 16). Ichika wanted to be part of a story, and Hina will make sure that wish comes true in one way or another. What happens next will be determined by how often Hina checks the camera footage and what method she'll use to separate them.

SHIT I just checked that. Daym. I was actually expecting Hina to bump into Ichika but now it's possible she's already on her way to Airi's house. Will we see Hina go full yandere? Will she go from rape to murder?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There's still time to go the Is My Hobby Weird? route.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i'm continue reading this even though i feel really weird when reading it

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

One thing that can happen is that Hina will pretend to have seen a hidden cam and gain more bond points with Ai. But that just seems too boring and cliche lol.

joined Oct 17, 2018

This is so f'ed up but so good I need more!!

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Ai chan went from having all the control to absolutely zero control of anything. Oh how the turntables.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Heyyy chapter 20 just got released and I'm so hyped!!! Can anyone recommend me something similar to this?

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

Those two never get any privacy.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Can't tell what's more intense, the manga itself or people in the comments section.

DegenMangaGuy
joined May 19, 2021

I find it hilarious that she is now being video taped by two people now, I wonder what's going down next chapter.

last edited at May 19, 2021 3:52PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

How many hidden cams can you secretly place till someone notices? Take a guess with Ai-chan

joined Feb 15, 2021

that room has more cameras that a reality show, jesus

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I was expecting her to find Hana's camera while searching for a spot but Airi just deadass got 2 people stalking her now this manga is so fucking smart lmao

last edited at May 19, 2021 6:05PM

joined May 20, 2021

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I must say, I always find hidden camera developments like this a bit silly, I mean these cameras tend not to have very good battery life so she's not going to get much out of it before it needs recharging. She also would likely be unable to connect to the camera outside of that room

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Oh wow, Airi now has two different people stalking her, just when we thought things couldn't get worse for her.

I think that once Airi realizes she's been tricked by Hinako and no one cares about what happened anymore she'll use her "clinginess" as means of "revenge" and will cause a lot of mental trauma for her. Re-reversal if you may.

^ This, things will definitely NOT be easy on her once she realizes she's been tricked, especially considering how traumatized she was by it all and how much it fucked her life over, I can see something like this happening.

But what I can also see is, like others have already mentioned, Hina finding the camera, which she definitely will, since they're placed on the same spot I believe, and telling Airi all about it without mentioning her own, just to fuck her over even more.

Ichika really doesn't know what she's getting herself into here, lol....

To reply you must either login or sign up.