Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This was soooo good, hope to see Kaede and Yuzu make it official one day. Tachi's doujins have been a blessing since the series ended, I hope we keep getting more.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wait, did kaede confess to yuzu at some point ? (havent been following along that much)

Sakrua trick was finished ages ago and yes, she confessed a few chapters from the end.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Only thing i really understood was that Haruka is still naivly horny

joined Oct 3, 2016

Haruka: Shame? What's that? It sounds awful.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Pffftt these 2 get a doujin and still no kiss, they're hopeless xD

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

This series is almost a decade old. Will they ever grow up and become adults? I would like to see adult life stuff

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
6bdfe0ec04eb8a166cfa0839873926a9
joined Aug 20, 2020

I have a question. What happened to volume 3?

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

I have a question. What happened to volume 3?

I have a question too, but then I'd sound extremely rude.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakura_trick_ch05_6#11

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

We still need that KaedexYuzu service.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Looking back through the chapters, I have decided that Rina needs to drop Mitsuki like a bad habit.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

“Just one kiss don’t overthink it” yeah sure Yuzu

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mikan the doubtful. :D

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Seing Sakura Trick being posted makes me feel nostalgic... <3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The latest I see is the first part of Episode Eight, which was a total tearjerker. Yuu agreed to get married to Haruka over the weekend, Yuu got upset that Haruka wasn't taking their wedding kiss seriously, and Haruka became suddenly smooth and mature and told her all their kisses were wedding kisses. And the aftermath was that they almost couldn't be around each other, because suddenly Haruka and Yuu were scary to each other. It took Mitsuki putting her jealousy aside to "reconcile" them, although it was more like reassuring them. Haruka had loved the drama of acting all lovey-dovey, Yuu just wanted her and Haruka's friendship as a rock, a stable thing in her life. And just like that, suddenly, the whole being in love thing wasn't a story or a game or something that would happen some day, it was right there, happening, and it was a lot less comfortable than either of them had imagined. And they communicated all of that in a half hour or so. Very disappointingly, the show did a big retreat after that (so did the manga, I assume). Even with its silly fanservice history, Sakura Trick could have been much more pioneering. What remained was that Yuu and Haruka became the married couple and no one separated them after that. It was "what are Yuu and Haruka up to?"

But what was up with Haruka's mom catching the bouquet? That blocked Haruka and Yuu from catching it!

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 2:04PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, looks like there's a divorce coming up, seeing how mom caught the bouquet... :P

joined May 24, 2014

That one episode where haruka was dumber than usual.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

I recently rewatched the anime, it may as well be my most favorite yuri anime so far. It's so sweet, cute and funny, I really feel satisfied when I watch it. I just smile the whole way through and feel happy.

Then another chapter appears here (what a coincidence) and I realize I haven't read the Maple chapter, I hope the author continues that "future" timeline, I really want to see more of Mitsuki and Rina. And obviously another season of the anime.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That was a good read. Still, 3 fucking years of kissing for them to realize they have romantic feelings for each other? That's beyond useless lesbians

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

A day where we get an unexpected sakura trick sequel doujin is a good day indeed

joined May 15, 2021

Its been a long day... Without this my friend

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Just move in with her. Problem solved. Then you can fu-

I mean you'll get to live with your lover and have only a slightly longer commute to school! Win-win situation I'd say

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So good, to see them after the ending like this is a miracle, let's try to support the author!

joined Oct 21, 2013

So good, to see them after the ending like this is a miracle, let's try to support the author!

Coincidentally Sakura Trick was originally serialised on Kirara Miracle

joined Oct 5, 2021

Kaede is horny to feed her curiosity?

To reply you must either login or sign up.