Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I feel so out of the loop about Squiggles??? The only thing I remember about them is seeing that their translations were... subpar... at some point so I just stopped reading anything I noticed had Squiggles on it.

Is there anywhere I can get a quick rundown on the drama just so I can be informed? Unless it's so bad that we don't want to spill the tea or open that can of worms here (or whatever other idiom is applicable) which I would totally understand.

You identified one of the primary issues (translation quality) off the bat. I don't think it's my place to say the rest, but to my knowledge there is no will ill from either our side or theirs, sometimes the scanlation scene gets complicated and that's just how it goes.

Thanks for the reply. I somehow got the impression that there was something really dramatic that happened and bringing it up would cause someone to get angry, so it took me a bit of courage to just ask.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ahhh.. This is like a critical blow, but in a good way. That's a lot of material to unpack all at once, holy...
What a ride. Such wholesomeness. It's too good. I can't believe this one is finally complete.
I need to lie down and reflect on these emotions I'm having right now.

joined Jun 30, 2016

What a ride! amazing!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

So, I'm pleasantly surprised that this ended the way it did. I feel like most mangas with these plot types/premises usually end in a heavily yuri subtext type ending. This one was actually blunt and straightforward near the end which was a very nice change.
Not gonna lie, for the first 170 chapters I thought the whole thing would just never address the love thing and it'd be like platonic love and they'd get married to some rando man that shows up for 2 chapters. Boy, am I glad I was wrong HAHA

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

Just feel like reading Futaribeya but drama version. So great

joined Oct 11, 2018

This and Futaribeya are my second and third favorite series of any kind, in any art form, ever.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I started reading this story back in 2017 so it feels nice to finally see its conclusion. It was a pretty good, albeit slow af, ride. Some side characters got done a bit dirty imo (Especially the girl who had the unrequited love with the actress since she literally marries a faceless randy lol), i did liked almost all of their endings though i wished we would've seen more from the ex-council presidents a bit more than just hints that they were happy living their best lesbians lives together.

Damn, i wouldn't even have known this got uploaded here a couple of months ago had i not checked my "To Read" list. Thank god i got bored and checked it today lol. Anyways, i read this author's next story wasn't yuri-centric and that it was more like a yuri as a side plot one, could anyone here confirm that? I like this author's art style a lot, but i don't really feel like a normal romance story from them.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lolz, I beat my record and read past where I had previously been at, from beginning to end, in 2 days. I truly have no life :(
But none the less, I'm glad I got to see the end of this series. I'm glad everyone kinda got a happy ending. Obviously we're not gonna cover everyone, but we got to see the main ones at least. The only ones I could think of at the top of my head are Adel, Toyama, and Ringo, but they were pretty minor so fuck 'em I guess.
I do feel kinda bad that Kumoi still had to have an arranged marriage, but at least she seems pretty happy, so that's all that matters. I feel bad that this is the end, but it ended better than some of the long running yuri I've read, so I'll take it

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i think the pay-off was worth it

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Just so you know, the guy at the end of Ch:112 is not Jesus, he's the head of the sect responssible for the death of a lot of peoples in a Sarin gaz attack in Tokyo's subway. if you want to know more just google Aum Shinrikyo.

last edited at Jan 16, 2022 12:27AM

joined Aug 10, 2021

the credits scenes where just golden this whole series, though would just say it ( late though since I finished the story a year ago)

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok then in the end only two twins not have someone or they will have another two twins who appeared or something

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

It's nice to see this being featured, but I still wish that someone would release a properly edited version. The terrible grammar really ruins the experience.

So if anybody is up for it, I'll gladly do the editing for you.

last edited at May 19, 2023 2:56PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's nice to see this being featured, but I still wish that someone would release a properly edited version. The terrible grammar really ruins the experience.

So if anybody is up for it, I'll gladly do the editing for you.

Agreed... so nice to see it featured.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

This is a nice series, appreciate it being featured. It's a shame that as far as I can tell, the only raws available also have those jpeg artifacts.

last edited at May 22, 2023 3:20PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Is this an extra?

last edited at May 23, 2023 1:58PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I just realized Harushion is like a cutesy kana spelling of halcyon

To reply you must either login or sign up.