Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I agree with Kurokawa's sentiment so much. I can't help but absolutely LOVE the hot, confident bitchy girls. Bonus if they're a blonde

joined Jun 24, 2020

The people who says that chapter 32 was pretty forced didn't pay attention at all :/ I'm rereading because this update once a month and i can barely get through a chapter with each cliffhanger. But Kurokawa really had it hard and the fact that she had that realization since she was a kid crushes me since I too have an inferiority complex but her's is a lot worse than i thought. I assumed she was getting over it when she hanged out with Fujishiro and got a glow up but I guess she admired Fujishiro so much that she really really REALLY couldn't imagine herself standing beside her nor can she accept herself as Fujishiro's love interest... I really hope things end up well for the two of them...

joined Aug 14, 2017

翻訳を変更してくれてありがとう、アップさん. ( ・ω・)☞

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

... oh girl, so more than hating how she is, she wish for being like the one she admired, it's like she doesn't have time to complain about how she is but look straight to how she want to be, but was scared of that too? I think I'm really missing something here. Still, love these two so much~ I just don't want this to turn darker X'D ♥

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I agree with Kurokawa's sentiment so much. I can't help but absolutely LOVE the hot, confident bitchy girls. Bonus if they're a blonde

Gals are a really special thing XD

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Fuck yeah, I've never related to a comment more

joined May 28, 2018

Strongly agreed. People here are complaining how bitchy Nanaki is, but I think she's soooooo cool, especially in that bathroom scene.

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

We need Moaaree and more xD Thank you!

joined Sep 13, 2018

all good but still feels like cheap soap opera , till the confession it was 10/10

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Ajiiichi revealed, that the manga is ending in the next, sixth volume :/

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

How many chapters is that?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Umm, I don't know. 5 or 6 maybe : P

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm not completely sure, but I think each volume is like 8 chapters long.

I could be wrong tho.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Honestly, could be worse. That is plenty of pages.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I'm not usually one to vent my frustrations, but I just came back here and realized Seven Seas left out chapter 7.5. Sure, it's not exactly important, but it's quick and cute and it's just adding to the pile of controversy they've been in lately. 13.5 is present, and volume 3 (as far as I have) ends with ch 18 but doesn't have 18.5, so I'm not sure if that will be kept.

Ugh...Seven Seas publishes a lot of yuri, so I can't bring myself to stop supporting them, but this does rub me the wrong way.

I mean, creativity isn't just black and white either, though. There can be excellent characterizations, and there can be disaster's like what Viz did to Nettaigyo...

Wait, what did Viz do? I'm unfortunately out of the loop, but I'm prepared to fetch my pitchfork if need be.

I honestly haven't even managed to bring myself to read more after the first volume. The worst case of localization I've seen in a while, with the quiet Japanese loner Koyuki sounding like the stereotypical popular American cheerleader, to the point that I can physically hear the bubblegum.

That's...extremely far from my interpretation. "Quiet Japanese loner" is definitely what I got from Koyuki in Viz's release, and I've only read Viz's release.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Daaaaamn, Ch.32 was gut wrenching even though it was building up to that moment for... like, the whole story? With Kurokawa's inferiority complex and her own penchant for putting Nanaki on a pedestal, there's no other way it could have gone, really, but it still hurts.

Now it's a question of whether it resolves fast or drags out at the speed of anime.

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

I'm not usually one to vent my frustrations, but I just came back here and realized Seven Seas left out chapter 7.5. Sure, it's not exactly important, but it's quick and cute and it's just adding to the pile of controversy they've been in lately. 13.5 is present, and volume 3 (as far as I have) ends with ch 18 but doesn't have 18.5, so I'm not sure if that will be kept.

7.5 and 18.5 aren’t in the Japanese volumes either, so the problem didn’t start with Seven Seas. Ajiichi does mention that her chapters kept going over the page count, so that’s probably why they got cut.

joined Apr 29, 2021

Bruhh she looks good in every style.. ALSO DAMNNN I like this kind of Yuri mangas

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

7.5 and 18.5 aren’t in the Japanese volumes either, so the problem didn’t start with Seven Seas. Ajiichi does mention that her chapters kept going over the page count, so that’s probably why they got cut.

Oh, that's good to hear. Still a shame, but more understandable.

joined Aug 14, 2017

There's a new special limited chapter:
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/himegimi/_files/33_2/

It's just two pages of fanservice fluff, nothing exciting.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's just two pages of fanservice fluff, nothing exciting.

idk man, Kurokawa's angery face does things to me uwu

joined Apr 29, 2021

The new chapter 34 is out....

https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/himegimi/_files/34/

last edited at May 7, 2021 7:50AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

The new chapter 34 is out....

https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/himegimi/_files/34/

Last page
Me: Oh shit...

joined Apr 29, 2021

Effectively .

FyI: Chapter 35 is due for the 4th of june.

last edited at May 7, 2021 11:56AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Would ask that raw links and spoilers for future chapters no longer be posted or discussed here. Cyan Steam works at an exceptional pace, better to wait for their update than split up the thread like this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.