Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Lil girl is interested

joined May 3, 2014

reading the comments until now is more entertaining that this dumbster fier of hentai :3

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 21, pg 3, "This isn't where your house, is it?" -> "where your house is, is it?"

fixed https://mangadex.org/chapter/1199212/3

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 8:44PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Now you've crossed the border Kurogane-sensei, I can stand almost everything, but... Putting COLD water in your pasta while you're cooking it? Goodbye.

One does not come to a Kurogane Ken manga for cooking tips ;D

To be fair one doesn't come for in depth character development nor a coherent plot line either ;p

last edited at Feb 12, 2021 5:35PM

joined Apr 14, 2019

Damn Kurogane. Because of that pic Noko eavesdroping Ui and Ai, bring back my traumatic Kuyou and Manami-thing again. Please not mother-daughter-threesome again.

Oh right, still waiting some action from Takako and Manami.

last edited at Feb 13, 2021 6:00AM

Screenshot_20201202_202103_air.com.lunime.gachaclub
joined Jan 21, 2021

I prefer the first girl than the ex girl Lmfao

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

I honnestly forgot who is who and did who and what, so this chapter didnt make much sense.

But it kinda looks like it suddenly became a bit more interesting.

Still too much sex with children for me.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I just got my hands on the yuri momcest collection My Sweet Home and the Tae-chan side chapter was awesome. Sadly I can't actually read it but just from looking at it it appears that Noko is in the same class as Kuyou. One day she see's Kuyou with a hickey on her neck and asks about it, with Kuyou about to show her pics on her phone of how she got it but Ito calls Kuyou away for a bit. Kuyou leaves her phone and Noko decides to look through it and sees selfies Kuyou took when she was having sex with manami. This makes Noko wonder if this was what her mom and Ai have always been doing together. It looks to me like she decides to confront Ai about it because there is one panel where it shows Ai getting handsy with Noko's body. Sometime after that it appears Noko finally confronts her mother about it when they are alone at last(guess Ai lives with them now). Pretty sure Noko and Ai decide they had more than mother/daughter feelings for each other because things escalate VERY quickly. Sometime later Ai gets home and finds Ui and Noko naked under the kotatsu having sex. Judging from Ai's reaction, Noko's proud smile and Ui's we-got-caught :P reaction I think they are going to become a yuri 3 way family by the time we see them next in the main story.

Volume 1 of the manga is going to go on sale soon and Melon Books is giving out some sweet bonus' for it's release. One bonus is a tapestry that depicts one of the side blurbs in the borders of the manga, when Manami and Kuyou went out on there first date. It shows Manami and Kuyou making out at the aquarium. Another bonus has a color card that shows Manami and Rise in the bath, and another card that shows a new side story that appears to show Manami and Kuyou on a double date with Ito and Chika to a pool or the beach.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just got my hands on the yuri momcest collection My Sweet Home and the Tae-chan side chapter was awesome. Sadly I can't actually read it but just from looking at it it appears that Noko is in the same class as Kuyou. One day she see's Kuyou with a hickey on her neck and asks about it, with Kuyou about to show her pics on her phone of how she got it but Ito calls Kuyou away for a bit. Kuyou leaves her phone and Noko decides to look through it and sees selfies Kuyou took when she was having sex with manami. This makes Noko wonder if this was what her mom and Ai have always been doing together. It looks to me like she decides to confront Ai about it because there is one panel where it shows Ai getting handsy with Noko's body. Sometime after that it appears Noko finally confronts her mother about it when they are alone at last(guess Ai lives with them now). Pretty sure Noko and Ai decide they had more than mother/daughter feelings for each other because things escalate VERY quickly. Sometime later Ai gets home and finds Ui and Noko naked under the kotatsu having sex. Judging from Ai's reaction, Noko's proud smile and Ui's we-got-caught :P reaction I think they are going to become a yuri 3 way family by the time we see them next in the main story.

Is it just me or it feel like it could be the plot of the next chapter ?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Yeah I get the feeling the next chapter will be showing a 3 way between Ai, Ui and Noko. Next month can't come soon enough.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah I get the feeling the next chapter will be showing a 3 way between Ai, Ui and Noko. Next month can't come soon enough.

Oh boi and here i thought Kurogane had more imagination than re-using the mother/daughter incest part. Guess we're stuck with that. I also fear, given the plot of the Anthology chapter, Kurogane gonna make an orgy but i wouldn't even be surprised at this point. Still waiting for Tae and Jimiko to show up again.

joined Feb 1, 2013

The entire My Sweet Home yuri anthology has been translated but I doubt it will end up here. Here is the link to the PixivFanbox of the group that translated it. Enjoy.

https://www.fanbox.cc/@yurihub-taiyaki/posts/1977305

joined Feb 1, 2013

I got my copy of the Tae-chan manga. It's a monster volume with the first 17 chapters in it, along with a couple of extras. There are some alterations, like the end of chapter 14 has a different layout to the end and does set up some of the developments in future chapters. for example after everyone climaxes, Takako looks back at Kuyou and has a sort of look on her face that tells you she is kind of having some feelings develop towards Kuyou. The best part of this volume is that two of the side blurbs have been drawn out. One blurb that was drawn was when Manami runs into Takako looking at apartments and they have sex in one of the apartments, complete with Takako drinking milk from Manami's boobs. The other blurb that was drawn was when Kuyou was masturbating to pics of her mom but when she climaxes she thinks of Takako and this surprises her.

joined Jun 21, 2018

I got my copy of the Tae-chan manga. It's a monster volume with the first 17 chapters in it, along with a couple of extras. There are some alterations, like the end of chapter 14 has a different layout to the end and does set up some of the developments in future chapters. for example after everyone climaxes, Takako looks back at Kuyou and has a sort of look on her face that tells you she is kind of having some feelings develop towards Kuyou. The best part of this volume is that two of the side blurbs have been drawn out. One blurb that was drawn was when Manami runs into Takako looking at apartments and they have sex in one of the apartments, complete with Takako drinking milk from Manami's boobs. The other blurb that was drawn was when Kuyou was masturbating to pics of her mom but when she climaxes she thinks of Takako and this surprises her.

Where can I find this?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Where can I find this?

Here is a tweet from Ken with links to all the online vendors selling the manga and what goodies they offer.

https://twitter.com/Kuroganium/status/1375402399033126918

joined Feb 1, 2013

Well now the official volume has been scanned and is on exhentai, get it while it's hot!

https://exhentai.org/g/1878240/5c6877c277/

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mom has been keeping a dom from the world for years it seems.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Finally, someone is taking April Fool's day seriously!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Mom continuing to be a whore i see. Keep sleeping left and right and try to justify it. This, jeez i wonder why she won't accept you anymore. Maybe stop sleeping with anyone anytime you could. I swear to god that she could sleep with the the blackmail girl if she see here again. Mom is the principal reason i hate this arc in the end, What she say and what she do in this chapter make no sense.
I swear that Kurogane would have been better at make it a harem rather than this NTR bullshit who is trying to justify everytime.Bonus point at justifying Daughter and the OL with just that, it barely make more sense than what happen in the manga, not to mention that justify that in the bonus chapter is stu pid to me because it feel like Kurogane realise he didn't give a reason for that and shove it in a bonus chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know what to think about this. It's incredibly confusing and incredibly hot at the same time.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm enjoying how ridiculous and over the top this manga is. For me sometimes you just need a silly sex filled yuri manga to shut your brain off and enjoy. Can't wait for the next chapter in a few days.

10f4cd021fc29c784a984ecaa2ee514d
joined Jul 9, 2020

Or can women now magically give milk for no reason, i mean it's weird xDD

Yes we can, idk how it's called in English, but with and adequate suction or medicines you can start producing milk. Noble women in the past didn't breastfeed their children, their nannies did for them and even if not pregnant they could do that!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Google-sensei tells me that lactation is possible when not pregnant, a condition that is called galactorrhea. One of the causes listed is "excessive breast and nipple stimulation" so yeah, that kinda checks out.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Goggled Anon posted:

Google-sensei tells me that lactation is possible when not pregnant, a condition that is called galactorrhea. One of the causes listed is "excessive breast and nipple stimulation" so yeah, that kinda checks out.

And it even looks like men can lactate because of hormonal problems.

The more you know...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

So that’s how Washinushi Tae & Teraji Miko’s story (did not) came about, it ought to be an original Office Lady stuff but the author had no idea about the subject LMAO
And the final result is this “meme” right here, the explanation about the “story” completion also did not made sense, anyway, this became a comedy to me, so I wanna see this through

To reply you must either login or sign up.