Forum › Slow Start discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oku being there at the end just for the sake of it it's funny, she had no reason to be there.

There is a reason, but you'll have to wait until next chapter to find out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Eiko being suspicious for 5 months that Hana was repeating the year, was there any hint of that in early chapters? It seems like just a random number.

I actually started re-reading the series just now and given how much Hana let slip already in ch 4 & 5... Eiko's sharp enough she probably could figure out the general picture from that already, and it'd be very much in character for her to quietly sit on it and let Hana work through it at her own pace.

...also the early interactions between Hana and Hiroe were basically this lmao

joined Oct 13, 2014

sensei gettin awfully close these days

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So both Eiko and her sister are into older girls

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko should accept her role already, even Kamu knows she's the daugther.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ootani truly is a good girl.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I need a hundred more chapters.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know its mostly a comedy but- that this girl had to chat to a chat bot to not feel lonely till now makes me very sad :(

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Wait, wait, wait... Is this confirmed Yuri, or only subtext?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Its certainly not just subtext- is there any way with her reactions to say Eiko doesn't fancy Kiyose?
That makes it yuri right? even if there has only been flirting between them- and we cant be sure sensei's feelings exactly, if one girl has feelings for another, even unacted on, I guess it can be called yuri.

There has also been outright yuri between them - that was in dreams lol. So it depicted yuri.

edit- actually i went back and read some of the Enami chapters and lol- i really cant see her flirting and teasing with Eiko in any other way than she likes her too- but I guess wont go to far because she is her teacher..?

I could seriously see it playing out that on graduating Enami goes and finds Eiko and asks her out.

Anyways, subtext doesnt get used much these days because its far more vauge and hidden and they just dont need to bother doing it like that any more much.

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 8:37AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Enami strong, we already knew that, but still lifting Eiko by the ankle isn't an easy feat. Unless she weights less than Kamu, which means they got a fat daugther.

HanaTama even stronger, Tama only has eyes for Hana when she's in the picture.

Even Hana wants the maid, powerful indeed.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Insulin, glucagon
Comin' from the islets of Langerhans

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm caught up again. These last few chapters were nice.

Also how did Enami lift Eiko like that without hitting her head on the floor?

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 3:30AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

One imagines certain intermediate steps were involved whose presentation was skipped in respect to the medium.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

One imagines certain intermediate steps were involved whose presentation was skipped in respect to the medium.

All I can imagine is Eiko hitting her head immediately and dying

joined Jul 26, 2016

All I can imagine is Eiko hitting her head immediately and dying

The sequence should be something along the lines of
1) grab and lift by midsection
2) rotate until lower body is within reach
3) shift grip to legs
4) now you're thinking with portals!dangle by ankles until satisfaction is achieved
5) ???
6) profit!

I mean, this sort of thing is done on daily basis in pro wrestling. Would be interesting to know where Kiyose learned the relevant technique tho.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Love that Sensei and Eiko moments are becoming more and more regular. :D

joined Oct 23, 2016

^Its certainly not just subtext- is there any way with her reactions to say Eiko doesn't fancy Kiyose?
That makes it yuri right? even if there has only been flirting between them- and we cant be sure sensei's feelings exactly, if one girl has feelings for another, even unacted on, I guess it can be called yuri.

There has also been outright yuri between them - that was in dreams lol. So it depicted yuri.

edit- actually i went back and read some of the Enami chapters and lol- i really cant see her flirting and teasing with Eiko in any other way than she likes her too- but I guess wont go to far because she is her teacher..?

I could seriously see it playing out that on graduating Enami goes and finds Eiko and asks her out.

Anyways, subtext doesnt get used much these days because its far more vauge and hidden and they just dont need to bother doing it like that any more much.

The anime shows Enami does like Eiko, but because they are student and teacher, she will not act on her emotions, but its pretty clear. Especially with how she teases Eiko.

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBH some of the stuff Kiyose already does with Eiko in private could get her in deep shit if it was witnessed by an outsider... >_>

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Never thought I'd see the islets of Langerhans mentioned in manga. Huzzah, old scratch!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is Hana Ok ? That was a pretty violent thing to imagine...

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Phantom Thief Hairpin better become a regular thing in all the chapters from now on, it's too good to be only in this chapter. Eiko's laughing at Hana's explanation makes the whole thing so much better. Everyone was so focused on Eiko's love for Enami that only the food expert Kamu thought about the candy and the implications of eating it. Love that Enami was on Tamate's side the whole time.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 10:37AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hmmmm?

And looks like we already have another chapter as well... Hiroe sure likes the sister friend juice. And that poor little flag, broken so soon... At least Eiko managed to salvage the situation there. :D

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 2:31PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

i like how they all tease eiko and make her out to be a yandere for sensei and no one questions it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

i like how they all tease eiko and make her out to be a yandere for sensei and no one questions it

Has she ever actually been anything even remotely like a yandere (the silly fantasies here don't count)? No one questions it because no one takes this seriously. There's only one yandere in this series, and that is certainly not Eiko...

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 3:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.