Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined May 8, 2018

So, it's still dragging on huh. Just came back to read the latest chapter. I really love this manga from the start, but... I do love yuri more than anything else, but... I hate it when a story drag on. Dragging on a story makes me not want to read them anymore, and there are a few. I know in a world of manga/anime that misunderstanding or drama always, always happen. But it's starting to feel old. I can't stand force drama just for the sake of having drama. I end up shipping Iroha and Izumi instead. Whelp, I guess the title is not wrong. Kurokawa and Fujishiro are literally, and still, useless princesses.

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 6:42PM

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

for me Fujishiro has to be the one to set kurokawa straight, I don't want this to develop into the kind of situation where they stop talking for and extended period of time and kill all communication. that would lead to a situation where the friends have to step in and try and fix it and I don't feel like that's proper with how kurokawa is.

I think the only person who Kurokawa would listen to when it comes to her self worth is fujishiro. she obviously can't tell herself she's worthy at this point, and any reassurance from her friends will probably just ring hollow. to me narratively it only makes sense for fujishiro to be the one and only person who can get through to kurokawa in a meaningful way. this is the the only way forward that would be truly satisfying for me. I'd understand something like Fujishiro being depressed and then needing a push from friends to get her going but i just can't see anyone but fujishiro being the true solution to the problem here.

P.S. Goddamn Kurokawa you didn't have to do fujishiro dirty like that.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Though it was a little over the top, I can totally understand Kurokawa here, when you're told "you're not good enough" a million times by literally everyone around you growing up, you end up believing it, causing you to end up with bad self esteem, which would lead the thoughts like "I'm not worthy enough to stand by their side" or "I'm not that special, so why me?" even if they do love the other person.

for me Fujishiro has to be the one to set kurokawa straight, I don't want this to develop into the kind of situation where they stop talking for and extended period of time and kill all communication. that would lead to a situation where the friends have to step in and try and fix it and I don't feel like that's proper with how kurokawa is.

Agreed, though sweet, it'd definitely feel a little hollow for the friends to have to step in, these kinds of problems are really only solved if the two are willing to confront each other and actually communicate.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

They should just go to therapy together
Cute and fun date idea

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That's uh... that's about how I expected it to go. I can understand how Kurokawa feels, not thinking you deserve someone. It's not an easy thing to get through, hell I still think that way sometimes. Let's just hope Fujishiro can help Kurokawa to love herself

edit: I seriously don't get how people think this is forced drama. In my opinion this has been a long time coming. After all, it's not like Kurokawa doubting her self worth is anything new, and trust me when I say that it won't magically go away by someone telling you you mean something

last edited at Mar 8, 2021 4:10PM

~the%20best%20pfp%20small
joined Feb 4, 2021

bro this has got so over the top to the point where i just cant make sense of it any more. I really dont understand what kind of human would think like these ppl do. ill just come back when it has a few more chapters and i can actually make sense of it.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Yawn... boring

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

bro this has got so over the top to the point where i just cant make sense of it any more. I really dont understand what kind of human would think like these ppl do. ill just come back when it has a few more chapters and i can actually make sense of it.

Like many other people has already said that, having such overwhelming inferiority complex is actually possible in real life :P

joined May 10, 2015

Looks like we are finally going to deal with the feelings of inferiority.
I'm not too sure what peoples problems are with the way things are going, seems to be pretty in line with the characters.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Welp, can't say I didn't see this coming. I'm not mad though, it makes a lot of sense for her character. Now that Fujishiro has overcome her uselessness, it's up to Kurokawa to live up to the title for a little while longer!

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Please tell me that in the next chapter Fujishiro just slaps her and sets her straight, instead of more drama dragging through the next 10 chapters

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Hold on. I leave for a while, then this and slow start becomes verified yuri!? Did I miss something, I thought it already finished?

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 6:17AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'm gonna say this again cause it's kinda personal: as someone who also deals with an inferiority complex (not as bad as Kurokawa has it, but that's not the point) it's a serious thing, not something they just threw in for drama. It's not something that'll be magically fixed in a chapter either, especially given the fact that it's been reinforced in her since she was a child

Low down? This ain't unnecessary drama

Ekran%20g%c3%b6r%c3%bcnt%c3%bcs%c3%bc%20(956)
joined Sep 26, 2020

Thx for the fast translation. Yesterday i re-read this manga and i realized that i totally forget that Kurokawa was a BL fan. lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yesterday i re-read this manga and i realized that i totally forget that Kurokawa was a BL fan. lol

Of course she is. :P

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

So the characters are 17 but only in second year of high school? That doesn't quite sound right to me.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So the characters are 17 but only in second year of high school? That doesn't quite sound right to me.

Japan only has 3 years in high school, so their second year would be their equivalent of, say, American high school's junior year.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Ok, so I just saw raws and I think, that it still doesn't look good :/

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Please tell me that in the next chapter Fujishiro just slaps her and sets her straight

Nonono, we don't want that.

joined Aug 14, 2017

It's not bad, it's just a retrospective look at Kuro's feelings. Progress next month I would imagine.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

It's not bad, it's just a retrospective look at Kuro's feelings. Progress next month I would imagine.

At first glance I didn't understood if that was flashback chapter or not, but now I guess it really is. I guess it would be hella weird if they would be acting like nothing happened...

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 4:00AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At first glance I didn't understood if that was flashback chapter or not, but now I guess it really is. I guess it would be hella weird if they would be acting like nothing happened...

You forgot a tag .

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

You forgot a tag .

Umm, I know, I edited it

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You forgot a tag .

Umm, I know, I edited it

You seem to have doubleposted, and while you did edit the second of those, you didn't edit the first, so may as well delete the first.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 5:09AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

You forgot a tag .

Umm, I know, I edited it

You seem to have doubleposted, and while you did edit the second of those, you didn't edit the first, so may as well the first.

I thought, that I edited it, because it showed a tag, but I guess it wasn't edited... And I forgot to delete that untagged post :P

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 5:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.