Forum › Kurogane Pukapuka Tai discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Really glad that it is back...

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Having only read chapter 21 so far, congrats to Mamiya! I think that's the most progress she's made with Cookie so far. :p

joined Apr 23, 2014

In what took 4 year gap between two chapters uploaded, only one passed when this chapter came about. Thank Yuri I didn't have to wait 3 more years for it. Thank. Yuri.

joined Feb 11, 2014

In what took 4 year gap between two chapters uploaded, only one passed when this chapter came about. Thank Yuri I didn't have to wait 3 more years for it. Thank. Yuri.

Yuri appreciates your thanks and asks that your next favor be to open your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDV9Am5AlYY

More seriously, as a World War 2 nerd I have to rage at the complete waste of resources the "Red Comets" would be for a major belligerent as resource starved as Japan. It is a HUGE waste of manpower, fuel, planes, and spare parts. And Japan was constantly lacking 3 of those 4 things throughout the entirety of the Pacific War. I have to audibly remind myself that this is a manga which also has a submarine from Nazi Germany staffed by lesbians and thus it is pretty obvious that historical accuracy takes a backseat to goofiness.

Once I remind myself of that, it actually becomes a piece of the manga's charm points.

EDIT: So wait, does Volume 4 end at Chapter 30? Because that is something of a cliff hanger to leave off on.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 10:25PM

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Well, having finished all of volume 3, I don't think it was as good as the previous two. I didn't laugh at many of the jokes, but I think Mamiya and Kuki are starting to make some real progress, so that's good.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thank the scantalators! This is one of my favorite series, and I'm so delighted that it's updated nearly to speed now. :D

joined Sep 3, 2013

What a gem of a manga! Great art and jokes. They don't often make them like this anymore.

Also, SO ROOTING FOR MAMIYA! I really hope Kuki eventually gets that she's wanted by her. Also, I don't think I've read a manga where there's an unreciprocated yuri crush, but yet, tons of genuine canon yuri around them. That must be driving Mamiya insane!

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I have this distinct feeling we'll get volume 4 late next year... Oh well, fantastical update as always.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, I just read the most recent two chapters(had never read volumes before) I decided after seeing a reference from a less than canon yuri anime that ill check the other chapters out later...thanks for the scantalations ;)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

oh, my. what if the curse gets all the girls?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I have this distinct feeling we'll get volume 4 late next year... Oh well, fantastical update as always.

"The bad news, though, is that this ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, and the next volume is probably not coming out until the middle of 2016, estimating by the release dates of the previous volumes. So unless someone scans chapter 31 from the magazine, we're not gonna know what happens next for a really long time." - Oppai Missiles

joined Aug 19, 2012

I can't wait years to see the resolution... Just freeze me

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Sha...the red comet really? Well that is a gundam reference if I ever saw any. I haven't read past her initial appearances, but I hope she's not a pedo who get girls to fights for her and then get them killed.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I really really want this monkey to die

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Damn, Cookie has a harem in the making and she doesn't even know it XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I need to get on this one again, quite fun.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Hey no Captain Nina in volume 3

joined Oct 13, 2014

looks like the captain...lost her way

joined Oct 3, 2013

Freakin' Kill la Kill reference
I love it XD
Also reminded me that this is newer than I thought it was.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

That was one hell of a marketing pitch.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

i almost threw my phone out my door with that reference.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Before they even showed the new outfits I knew it was going to be a KILL La KILL reference.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Nice kill la kill reference

joined Nov 14, 2013

Mamiya does look like Sutsuki, thats funny

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Oh, I didn't know what Kill La Kill was, so I didn't get the joke. Chapter 31 was pretty great, btw.

Also, WTF is with the credit page on chapter 32. o_0 Their logo looks like the nazi flag, too...

To reply you must either login or sign up.