Forum › Yamitsuki discussion

Kafka
joined May 19, 2020

Okay so I've just looked over the raws on Mochi's Pixiv, I may not have been able to read any of the text but I can see why Stan decided not to keep translating this one. I still hope someone else picks it up though, only having the images to go off of leaves out a lot of context and detail.

Well, I guess I have a good excuse to try to do some translation practice. I'll have to go look for the raws...

I'd be happy to have you in my group if you wanna pick this up with us! <3

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Watch them pull a twist and the girl isn't actually Bulk-san

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Yup, I read the raws and I'm disturbed. Pretty surprising coming from Mochi (though Unfaithful was conceptually kinda similar, with a protagonist trapped in an abusive 'relationship' who goes to someone else for support). I really like minoda's art style. Looks like I'll have more abusive yuri to read alongside KitaKimi.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

glad to see that this was picked up. :)

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The fact that I feel bad for the yandere stalker is proof enough that I read way too much manga.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oo oo oo this is being continued nice! I read the first chapter the other day, saw it was out in 2019 and assumed there would be no more

joined Nov 9, 2017

reads, flinches, stares, stares longer, gasps at cliffhanger and potential implications

Overall reaction so far: As the philosopher Pool once said, "This shit's gonna have nuts in it."

I'm probably not advanced enough to read the raws but I still wanna look. Argh...

joined Nov 9, 2017

This reminds me of Jackie Chan's bathroom.

whhhhhhh...

Images%20(20)%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2021

for some reason i feel bad for the yandere :(

dO I HAVE A YANDERE COMPLEX?!?!? IS THAT BAD?!?!??!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yandere vs Yandere.

A bloodbath in the making.

joined Dec 7, 2019

This story is wild, subscribed

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Wooooooooo I had forgotten about this! I'm very excited to see how this develops

joined Mar 5, 2016

this is very extra. i like it. it's got some real texture to it.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Ohhh didn’t expect an update, but here it is, thanks scanlators! The art style took some getting used to, but I like it now. I also like the framing, especially when the art crosses the borders.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

See you guys another year

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

well its been fun guys, see yall in another 2 years when chapter 3 comes out

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YES YES YES YES YES

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kagoya (who may or may not be Bulk-san) is pretty mysterious. I can't tell whether or not she's supposed to be a yandere like Tayama (albeit one that is far better at concealing her nature from others).

joined Nov 9, 2017

if this ends in a bizarre polycule... O.o

joined Nov 9, 2017

I said it before. The yandere will always win in the end. Problem is.....there may be more than one this time. Oh boy.

then they all play a game of Horny Horny Young Yandere Ladies™️, which is entirely blurred out, even in reality. unless you have special sunglasses

joined Nov 9, 2017

Yandere vs Yandere.

A bloodbath in the making.

HOT YANDERE ON YANDERE ACTION

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I want a proper Yandere on Yandere manga. The closest I ever saw was stalker x stalker, but it doesn't feel creepy in the slightest.

joined Jun 3, 2021

I'm in Tayama team

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

The art on this one is making me go wild, it's so good ahhhsggdhshs

To reply you must either login or sign up.