Forum › Liar discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Really enjoyed this MariAli doujin. Very enjoyable, and a great use of the comic medium, depicting both of their viewpoints of the scene. And the bonus was really cute.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

This is brilliant . Thought it ends on page 24 but the bonus makes me happy

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

if they don't considered their feeling, they wont go on date..
it was bad story... though..

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

...This is why kids need to get the hell off the internet. You can't even express coherent ideas.

Ignoring the ignoramus, I really liked how the bonus actually tied the story together and gave it a real ending. It's like an extra stage that actually gives you the true ending to a game.

I just say it was bad story.. I didn't say I hate it...

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 9:07PM

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Marisa used to be a liar, will be hard to confess her feelings. In the end it was a good story.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Good. Now that's another reason for me to hate that red-white.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

if they don't considered their feeling, they wont go on date..
it was bad story... though..

...This is why kids need to get the hell off the internet. You can't even express coherent ideas.

Ignoring the ignoramus...

You do know that a number of people who use this site don't speak English as a first language, right? And maybe we should cut some slack and not act all high-and-mighty because of that?

joined Feb 11, 2014

I thought that ending (the real one in the bonus, not the one before it) was absolutely hilarious. Marisa's brilliant way around the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" phenomena combined with Alice and Reimu's reaction was just fantastic.

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 10:28PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I don't know a lot about Touhou so I have no idear what is considered canon and what isn't in this world when it comes to fine details...but this was a neat little story. The bonus turned it from angst ending to fluffy "bright sunrise in the distance" type of ending which I tend to prefer for oneshots.

Art was nice too. I'll keep my eye out for this author.

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 11:20PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Fun read, feel like I've read something similar before, in a Touhou Doujin.

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

A liar and a honest person...
This one reminds me of one story I used to read on Deviantart about two girls who fall in love with one is a liar and one is also a honest person, but the ending was so sad, not like MariAli's story. XD.

The extra story was so nice, indeed, especially when Mari said, "I hate you!", kkk~ She's just a tsundere after all. I was expected a kiss in the end, well, might be waiting for the next doujin :">

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I was about to trow my monitor through the window from sheer frustration at this Morinaga-esque confusion development, but thankfully Reimu was there to fix things up. Good Job to her, and thank you to the translation team.

By the way, those who enjoyed the switch in viewpoints might also want to see this short story (NSFW).
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 12:42AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Hahaha, thts the best way to keep a bad liar from getting better. Alice is smart lol.

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

Thank the Yuri Gods for that bonus section.

joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL nice build up :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh, nice story and it's MarisaxAlice. <3

Loved that ending. XD

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

sniff that was sweet :')

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I like how both think they are more clever than the other...but they are both clueless!

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love both of POV idea. Plus, bonus chapter was irresistable cute x3

CrimsonSwordsOfMagia
joined Oct 27, 2014

I love this, it's adorable. dies

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm not the biggest fan of doujins but I thought this was really decently written. The point of view switch was a great way of handling things and the ending couldn't have been more perfect in my opinion.

Also I think Alice is by far the better liar. It's a lot easier to get away with a lie when everyone is used to you being honest. Marisa's way is in fact the exact opposite. She's getting away with being honest because Alice is used to her lying. Her situation was actually exactly the same as her boy who cried wolf example. Alice got so used to her lying that she thought Marisa was lying when she said she loved her. Though you'd think Alice might make some sort of connection between the fact that Marisa shows up like that and is clearly enjoying herself then the fact she says something that seems so cruel and implies she hates Alice if you go from Alice's point of view.

You do know that a number of people who use this site don't speak English as a first language, right?

I actually don't speak English at all. I'm speaking Latin right now.

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 9:47AM

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Liar .........yes...I did that......and I'm ashamed :P

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

A liar and a honest person...
This one reminds me of one story I used to read on Deviantart about two girls who fall in love with one is a liar and one is also a honest person, but the ending was so sad, not like MariAli's story. XD.

Name of the story please?

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

your strength can be your flaw

To reply you must either login or sign up.