Forum › My Friendship Route With the Villainess discussion

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

The translating group did a good job, thank you.
On the other hand, the author can eat hot and running shit.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020
thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Shallow, whiney comments from people who got their hopes up despite the tags. Literal baby comments bashing a story for not being what it said it wouldn't be and can't appreciate something for what it is: a cute story with semi-drama and fluff . The hell is wrong with the community here?

I don't get comments like these. People are upset not just for the het but for it being shoved in, especially when this is portraying itself as a yuri anthology. I find it funny how when people clearly state what they dislike there's some so stubborn they blind themselves and believe "my opinion right there opinion wrong". It's quite sad tbh.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Uffs, they just need to remove that silly panel of that boy proposel and the history could end more properly instead of pushing a marriage.
After all is the mc who make the bigger change and receive the minimal.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

"Milk... for cats." I like this girl-! She understands the harm of just any ol' milk given to cats! Very thoughtful Villainess

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

on the characters: hnnngh, Ultear is so gap moe and Rumia was adorable as well in spreading the divine cuteness of her favorite villainess.

On the story as a whole: 5/10. 5 points for the cute pairing but loses 5 points for going the lazy het ending (and it was lazy, no doubt, with the 'surprise 2nd prince appears for first time madly in love')

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

Shallow, whiney comments from people who got their hopes up despite the tags. Literal baby comments bashing a story for not being what it said it wouldn't be and can't appreciate something for what it is: a cute story with semi-drama and fluff . The hell is wrong with the community here?

I don't get comments like these. People are upset not just for the het but for it being shoved in, especially when this is portraying itself as a yuri anthology. I find it funny how when people clearly state what they dislike there's some so stubborn they blind themselves and believe "my opinion right there opinion wrong". It's quite sad tbh.

If bisexual or het is in the tags it's clearly going to have some het in it - not shoved in. It's portraying itself as a heroin and villainess anthology - it's never explicitly stated as a Yuri Romance anthology. I am simply said, in my one of my rudest ways possible, that there be a bunch of complainers here so Imma complain about the complainers because thats what these review sections are made for apparently - Complaining

So tryna paint me as a blind Yuri Manga Karen - Queen of all opinions aint how it be mate

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

StrawberryStrallod posted:

Don't make posts like this. You can make your point perfectly fine without being insulting towards others for disagreeing with you.

You right

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

I thought this was quite adorable. I'm shocked at the overall reception.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

"An anthology featuring a variety of stories with girl x girl relationships, with a focus on Heroine x Villainess!"
my fucking ass. trashy rag.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I thought this was quite adorable. I'm shocked at the overall reception.

Sometimes I wonder at the people on this site.

That aside, it was honestly really nice. The young prince did come out of nowhere, but aside from that, it was cute, wholesome fun. A nice change from stories in the overused otome game setting where the nameless, faceless crowd actually joins the conversation in favor of either side.

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 9:55AM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I liked the setup of this one, but I feel like it really fell apart in the back half.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Clearly she's in love with Ultear, but wants her to be happy. They should have found someone for the MC.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

it's literally called "my friendship route", maybe y'all should read a title sometime

This, truly certain.

Ppl are mad cuz this was supposed to be a girl anthology, and yet more than half of the stories weren't yuri.
The three way doesn't count imo, so 3/5 of the stories in a yuri, wlw girl x girl anthology wasn't gay.

Don't get me wrong, I actually liked the story (better than the last one)
Except for the whole " fourteen year old brother" love interest out of no where.
I wish that the villainess just stayed single or went the yuri route

To reply you must either login or sign up.