Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

joined Feb 5, 2020

Takuya, it's good that she's not your type, saves you the heartbreak. I wonder when is he going to realize that Yuka's actually interested in his mom and he ends up being her (unintentional) wingman.

And that last page... Yuka's got game lmao.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

LET'S GO YUKA! Go claim your MILF.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Yuka you fucking charmer

Loona%20avatar%20small
joined Oct 28, 2020

I'm starting to really get into this... Yuka is the queen of divorced milfs!

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'm normally not a fan of oblivious characters with lesbian satellites, but there's something very likeable about Mihoko. She's been through some disappointments and hard times, probably acts cheerier than she actually is, and yet has a sort of old-fashioned, wise kindess that feels very appropriate to her age. She's not just a MILF for the kink, but an actual woman approaching middle age with the perspective to show for it.

joined May 18, 2020

ayo the ship is finally sailing god bless

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Daaaamn . . . I'm kind of on the fence with this one, but it has its moments, and that note with the bento was certainly one of them. Ganbatte Yuka-chan!

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 1:31PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Wait, why there was blood after Yuka went out from the bathroom?

joined Dec 13, 2018

she had a nosebleed from intense perverted thoughts

(has that ever actually happened to anybody ever? I nosebleed easily, but I've never had them in response to sexual arousal.)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yes, progress! (I’m counting Takuya getting less interests in Yuka as progress too)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

she had a nosebleed from intense perverted thoughts

(has that ever actually happened to anybody ever? I nosebleed easily, but I've never had them in response to sexual arousal.)

Directly from a Google search on the subject:

The trope comes from an old wives' tale that when a teenager filled to the brim with hormones sees something arousing, their blood pressure rises to the point that it causes a nosebleed. Mangaka Yasuji Tanioka's humorous comics from the '60s are thought to be the trope's earliest inclusion in manga.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Takuya enjoying being in the friendzone is wholesome. Sometimes boys and girls can just be pals, y'know?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Takuya enjoying being in the friendzone is wholesome. Sometimes boys and girls can just be pals, y'know?

I'm hoping he figures it out before his mom and decides to become Yuka's wingman.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I'm normally not a fan of oblivious characters with lesbian satellites, but there's something very likeable about Mihoko. She's been through some disappointments and hard times, probably acts cheerier than she actually is, and yet has a sort of old-fashioned, wise kindess that feels very appropriate to her age. She's not just a MILF for the kink, but an actual woman approaching middle age with the perspective to show for it.

Judging by that last page, it’s likely that she’s not really oblivious, but that Yuka hasn’t been as explicit about being interested in her and not her son who she probably thought was the she liked. So I think she’s excused from falling into that trope, judging by where this is going, the pace, and some early art of this, it’s likely that it’s her son whose name I can’t remember that would end up as the oblivious one and a third wheel to them.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Yuka's rather aggressive, yet patient pursuit is really enjoyable. I had enough of dense, socially incompetent characters in the manga I've read recently.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

oooooh, Yuka is going on in

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao ya this is kind of perfect. Like we have a straightforward, thirsty, aggressive (pursuit wise) mc but the relationship progress is still limited because of who they are and the mama may or may not be aware/crushing but it doesn’t matter because she’s going to be tentative. It’s nice.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I don't think Takuya-kun's so much dense as just uninterested and happy to be a friend as long as Nakashima-san doesn't push her (assumed) pursuit of him. Okay, he's still dense too, but not like it's going to be the main running joke that just annoys you? In a more natural way?

The mom is drawing some parallels with her ex-husband (even the unintentional one of Nakashima-san's bad cooking). And from the blush and the way the story has gone so far and the early concept art, I get the feeling she's gonna be the type to get flustered and panic but not actually try too hard to fight her off cause she's kinda interested. It's going to be awesome.

Also, Takuya-kun's friends just being dumbfounded by his apparently sister-like relationship with Nakashima-san should be a recurring thing.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yas! Keep it going girl.

joined Jun 21, 2018

I don't think Takuya-kun's so much dense as just uninterested and happy to be a friend as long as Nakashima-san doesn't push her (assumed) pursuit of him. Okay, he's still dense too, but not like it's going to be the main running joke that just annoys you? In a more natural way?

The mom is drawing some parallels with her ex-husband (even the unintentional one of Nakashima-san's bad cooking). And from the blush and the way the story has gone so far and the early concept art, I get the feeling she's gonna be the type to get flustered and panic but not actually try too hard to fight her off cause she's kinda interested. It's going to be awesome.

Also, Takuya-kun's friends just being dumbfounded by his apparently sister-like relationship with Nakashima-san should be a recurring thing.

I await the day this goes like the early chapters; and when he decides that being friend zoned is the best she’ll ever give him.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Omg this is the best

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Now thats a power move, using her own homeliness on her

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And by the end, Imagine his Friends reactions when the new breaks that she is now his mother in law

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dude's got a shiny Davey though, so it's all worth it.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 6:41PM

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Man, Takuya is a lucky bastard. I want a mom who plays pokemon with me too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.