Forum › B.G.M.R.S.P. discussion

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Is it wrong for me to want Shino to win? I know she won't in the end since that's the nature of these kinds of stories, but man I really like her WAY more than Aoi right now.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

The drama comes from nothing ._.

Isn't that practically a trope that is common in 80% of all yuri stories?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think i've never seen the "oh my god, you don't care she's forcing me to worship her and stand by her side to make her shine more. sniffle"

Seriously nothing happened, she's not even forcing her to date or anything like that... At least not to the point of slapping the boyish girl and starting to cry like that.

Edit :
I've been thinking, to me it seems more like a forced club recruitment

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 3:59AM

I
joined May 21, 2014

Overused characters? or maybe just the art, it lack the moe factor and sexy female drawing, kind remind me of morishima akiko drawing.

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 4:38AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

Ehhhh...

still not feeling it, unfortunately

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

next chapter please, I want to know what nakano-san will do.

joined May 2, 2014

Ohhhh shit is going serious

joined Jan 30, 2013

or maybe just the art, it lack the moe factor and sexy female drawing

Honestly, we've already got enough of that. The art is fine.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Is it wrong for me to want Shino to win? I know she won't in the end since that's the nature of these kinds of stories, but man I really like her WAY more than Aoi right now.

Oh baby Shino-chan. Poor baby.
All my sympathies are with her. Screw Aoi.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I feel pretty bad for all these third wheel love interests.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Is this still ongoing? They just had to put in some love drama, but it looks like it might end soon unless the depression gets dragged out.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Girls.... girls everywhere @_@

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

This is still ongoing.... right?

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

i'm dying for the next chapter

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is this not being translated anymore?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It doesn't appear to be on Kawaii's project page, although I don't know if it's up to date.

joined May 11, 2014

I think i've never seen the "oh my god, you don't care she's forcing me to worship her and stand by her side to make her shine more. sniffle"

Seriously nothing happened, she's not even forcing her to date or anything like that... At least not to the point of slapping the boyish girl and starting to cry like that.

Edit :
I've been thinking, to me it seems more like a forced club recruitment

Actually it's more like "I thought you might've cared for me like you used to since you said you'd protect me, but now that you see that I'm in trouble(...I guess?) you flat out say you don't care."

I'm not defending her but that's the actual thought process, really both MC's are idiots, one is trying to protect the other in a SEVERELY roundabout way and the other is basically being Tsundere in a SEVERELY roundabout way.

And yes even the 3rd childhood friend is kinda bad since she just goes "Wow...both of you are idiots." but then sits back while eating popcorn while they made complete asses of themselves. Sure, the journey to each other is important but sometimes ya gotta help if only a little bit. Then again...if there were more chapters it might already have happened...too bad there are none.

This is my 2nd read through of it. This could be REALLY good, or REALLY disappointing. But seems like it'll end up like that one Yuri Manga where two girls who like the same senpai become friends only to end up falling for each other but only when one of them manages to go out with said senpai.

This would be almost the reverse, they're already friends and it's going to take someone who's serious about one of them(Shino obviously at this point CH.4) to make one of them realize(Aoi at this point) that there IS love there...how long the author drags that bit of drama out...who knows...3rd friend is probably boyfriending it up somewhere in the background unbeknownst to anyone which would be kind of hilarious, even MORE so if she were already in a Yuri relationship with an older woman lol.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

more!! please been waiting for its update 0-0

joined Sep 17, 2014

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Hella impossible to remember the full name. I'm sorry author.

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 11:46PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Hella impossible to remember the full name. I'm sorry author.

It's kinda catchy though with all the -teki.

I'm not defending her but that's the actual thought process, really both MC's are idiots, one is trying to protect the other in a SEVERELY roundabout way and the other is basically being Tsundere in a SEVERELY roundabout way.

Hilarious in Hindsight, considering the author wanted to write an idiot type yuri story.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hilarious in Hindsight, considering the author wanted to write an idiot type yuri story.

You have to admit that explains a LOT about the story.

Just happened to read this... And i must say it really is BETTER than i expected... I don't like the harem genre at all but im this i can see the ACTUAL (MAYBE MUTUAL) LOVE between the two main gurlz! It's jst like Aoi doesn't really REALLY seem to realize why she treats Beniko like that, i mean IF she has those romantic feelings for Beniko too... WAITING FOR BENIKOxAOI' >~<

Btw that Shino seems to be easily swayed.... O_O

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

I really wasn't expecting an update for this, what a nice thing to come home to.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 6:07PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

How great that this updated, yay!

I think that's it, I like "idiot" yuri drama comedies. It's a cliche, but it's a sort of romantic Heroine's Journey. A haughty popular character has to be humbled and sobered by life before they can really fall in love, a character living in a fantasy world has a crisis to snap them out of it, etc. That's why I liked Secret Recipe so much.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 8:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.