Forum › Accept My Fist of Love! discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series was just perfect! Loved it when it first started and love it even more for that perfect ending. Seeing Takabe learn about herself, come to terms about being herself and discovering her feelings toward Soramori was beautiful. I also loved the overall chill vibe of the series.

I was actually afraid we wouldn't get a kiss, but wow not only did we get a kiss, it was a dang nice kiss!

Totally didn't know it was being updated, but the chapter dump was very nice. Reread it in its entirety twice already. Thanks everyone who worked on scanlating this series!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pages 16 and 17 of chapter 9 were missing for some reason. The archive has been updated, sorry for the mishap!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Awww, its over but nice ending might go back an read it from the beginning.

Slow burn manga read much better that way, rather than on a weekly or monthly basis. It's definitely true of this one.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

What a great ride. Thanks to the author and the scanlation team.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Takebe's numerous lines hit me directly to my kokoro and that origami bouquet is too sweet. I can't with these two, I'm jealous.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Not me crying over her origami flowers

This. The surprise got me 'cause I already assumed it was a bouquet (it's not wrong but-)

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 1:42PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

This manga made me smile occasionally, and scowl a lot. The scowling was due to me unconsciously imitating Takebe, not because I hated it, but on the other hand I couldn't really bring myself to love it either. (Apparently that's a minority view...) The origami roses were sweet, though.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

the ultimate incarnation of "what if she's dating me.........as a friend......?"

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

This manga is gold
I loved it, it teaches a great lesson, I enjoyed every moments!
And I also love how Takebe is almost doing the same face in every panel xD

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a satisfying conclusion. Their relationship progressed slowly, but the ending really tied everything up nicely.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I always loved the intensity of her stare. Lovely ending, with a "little white house for you and me."

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This was an incredible read, and refreshing to read about mature characters who can be self-reflexive and stuff. Really super cute ending.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Loved this so much that I bought copies from Japan. Shipping was $20. Worth it for supporting such a great story and art.

Really inspiring messages about how your relationship/life doesn't have to look like anyone else's.

joined Dec 28, 2015

amazing. thank you

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Truly fucking adorable. I love them.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Man, that was a pretty satisfying end to the series. When there was that long gap between updates I kinda thought the series was on hiatus but I'm glad it was actually finished. So thank you to the scanlation team who worked on this series!

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

What a sweet story, my heart feels whole again.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

That's a lovely story.

It's also one of the few manga series I've seen that would make a perfect live-action movie at the hands of the right writer and director. Just fill in the blanks.

Many thanks to the scanlators.

And to the author... WRITE A SEQUEL, NOW.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 11:38PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

SWEET VICTORY! i loved this little manga
takebe x soramori ftw

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

takebe is such a sweetheart

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

It's over already? that was cute.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a cute and nicely-sized manga. Lots of great stuff in here, so happy with Takebe’s development throughout. Also a lot of amazing faces and reactions, Murata is really skilled with those! And the kiss was just perfect!

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

This is it, peak idiot couple.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Well, I really love but I'm a bit conflicted with the end. This best situation is that takebe is asexual and it just wasn't addressed in detail. But part of me just cant help feeling like this was written by a straight guy who doesnt understand that there actual sexual attraction between gay people and just wanted to right a yuri story. Takebe didnt have a single feeling of sexual attraction the whole story, and Soramori`s came off as more obsession than anything. That's what happens when 90% of "yuri" in eastern media is just fetishized queer baiting. It breaks my poor queer heart if that's the case. Ace people just aren't represented nearly enough despite being 5% of the population. Either way, it was good and I'm optimistic in my mind!

PinkYellowBlueDragon
joined Aug 7, 2021

Well, I really love but I'm a bit conflicted with the end. This best situation is that takebe is asexual and it just wasn't addressed in detail. But part of me just cant help feeling like this was written by a straight guy who doesnt understand that there actual sexual attraction between gay people and just wanted to right a yuri story. Takebe didnt have a single feeling of sexual attraction the whole story, and Soramori`s came off as more obsession than anything. That's what happens when 90% of "yuri" in eastern media is just fetishized queer baiting. It breaks my poor queer heart if that's the case. Ace people just aren't represented nearly enough despite being 5% of the population. Either way, it was good and I'm optimistic in my mind!

To reply you must either login or sign up.